Chapter 27: Plan

"So what's the plan Mama G? How are we going to get flowers into the room, and make it look like Clarke's handwriting and without Clarke or Lexa knowing about it? And not to mention that Lexa has ears like an elephant." Raven complains as she chows down on a piece of toast.

"My sister is trained in martial arts Raven. One of the best fighters in the United States. I would be careful as to what I say in front of her." Anya deadpans her sex buddy, only for Octavia to snort into laughter.

"You two are so whipped for each other."

"I agree." Abby smiles at Octavia, taking her side about the two friends going at each other like no tomorrow.

"Alright... alright. So what are we supposed to do?"

Abby then walks away into her office and brings out a bouquet of white roses, freshly picked from the flower market nearby and setting it on the kitchen table. She then places a small card on it with words and turns to look at the girls.

"Lexa has a thing for white roses. Am I right Anya?"

"True that. She could sit in a field of them for hours. Anyways?"

Abby clears her throat before continuing. "Okay so, one of you will have to go in as quietly as possible, place the flowers near her side of the bed. I've already written down a nice message on the card, which I forged my daughter's handwriting because I'm the only one who can do it and when Lexa wakes up, she will be so happy, heaven might just kick her out and stay alive here."

"Okay why exactly are we doing this?" Raven questions.

"Well, we need Lexa to change her mind. By giving the extra push, she will eventually come to terms with herself and change her mind, tell Clarke her problem and then she will come to us and ask for help. What happen to being the genius of the group?" Raven all but grumbles grabbing the bouquet of flowers and headed up the stairs towards the couple's bedroom.

"Well that got Raven to go up." Octavia shrugged her shoulders, smiling innocently.

"Well because the rest of you refuse to do it, so someone has to go. Might as well be Raven." Abby said simply.

"Well now that's out of the way... what else do we have to do?" Anya asks.

Jake was out for a business meeting for the day and won't be back till evening, having needed to settle the issue on Finn at work of him being fired, therefore leaving the ladies at home to get crazy. Abby had the idea of getting Clarke to be the nurse, and so Anya and Octavia were in charge of getting Lexa books and lots of her favourite items for Clarke to entertain her with. Abby too had requested painkillers of a certain kind that is okay for Lexa to use, but the side effects of it will send her into a hazy dream. Apparently after checking Lexa that morning, she had realised the girl had developed a fever and was suffering in pain. So Abby took the liberty to get her meds to get her to rest.

"Once the flowers are placed inside, and Clarke comes out of the bedroom, I'll check up on her. Apparently she developed a fever this morning which isn't good for her health. So I'll have to keep an eye on her. But other than that, books and movies will do to keep Clarke with her all day. I'll let Clarke know to keep her temperature down by using a cloth and dabbing her down every few hours. Remember, Clarke needs to play nurse and show her that she can change her mind. So make sure Clarke stays inside the room. Got it?"

Anya and Octavia shake their heads in unison, understanding the older Griffin's wants and they got to work on finding good movies and a book or two with Anya's help of knowing her sister. Raven comes back down, rubbing her head and stood in front of Abby.

"Jesus. It's a good thing I'm gone from the room before they woke up. I had to roll under the bed and hide in the dust, and not to mention a freaking spider crawled up my leg." Raven shivered, shaking off whatever was left on her body from rolling under the bed.

"You are wearing jeans Raven. It's not a big deal."

"It's not a big deal. Bleh... I'm getting Anya to do it next time. Sheeeesh..." Raven walks away to find Anya and Octavia, Abby chuckling to herself and shaking her head.

She grabbed the meds of the counter and made her way upstairs, hopefully the two were awake so she didn't have two cranky woman and only one to deal with.

--------------

End of Chapter 27

xx Alex