Chapter 34: Ran Over A Rabbit

"Did you hear them last night? Fuck... they were worse than the wolves howling in the wind. First in the forest, then afterwards the tent. Shit. They must've had really good sex." Raven was downing a bottle of water, Anya was reheating the food while Octavia and Lincoln sat down with her, packing their tent into the holder.

"You got that right. Me and Lincoln literally woke up and listened to them screwing each other's brains out. Gross as it sounds, I'm kinda happy for Clarke. I really believe now that Lexa is her one true soulmate. Cheesy I have become."

"No shit Sherlock. My big sister finally found love. Better than the other bitch who left her and betrayed her. Still hate her till today." Anya walks up with plates in her hand and puts the leftover food in front of their makeshift table.

"Relax An. I'm sure the next time you see her, Clarke would punch a hole through her face."

"You got that right. Hey Linc, why don't you try and wake the sleeping bears? Your too sweet and they won't disturb you that's for sure." Raven smirks and Lincoln all but smirks and shifts his eyes in the direction of the oldest woman standing behind her.

"Did you just call me and Clarke bears Raven?"

Raven immediately flipped around to give a sheepish grin to Lexa, but let it die down when she stared at the hard gaze before her.

"He...hey..yyy... Lexa yo! I was... ummmm..."

"Cut the shit Raven. I heard you loud and clear." Lexa was just toying with Raven; Anya knew that straight off for she was just acting tough in front of the younger brunette for the sake of it.

"Okay Lexa... I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean to call you and Clarke sleeping bears and please... don't kill me. I promise to make it up to you like a good friend." Lexa still kept her stoic expression before smirking.

"Alright! Pay up assholes!" Lexa hollered and the rest of the group burst into laughter, Octavia, Lincoln and Anya passing their share of cash to Lexa, before she walks over to give Clarke a kiss on the lips.

"Did you motherfuckers just bet on me?" Raven glared at the group.

"Well idiot, you slept like a pig this morning and I found Lexa already up and about, so we decided to have a little fun. She bet me 50 bucks and said that you would apologize for something stupid you would say early in the morning. So Octavia and Lincoln joined in too. And of course, my big sister never loses. Ever."

Anya smiles innocently and Raven scoffs in annoyance.

"You know Rae, my honey boo is the perfect woman you know. Even I can't beat her. Right baby?" Clarke smirks and Lexa grins before wrapping her arms around Clarke's waist and kissing her cheeks.

"God you two are gross. Is this still a façade you two are keeping up or are you two actually dating for real? Just between us friends." Octavia asks and by the smiles that appear on their faces, it was a given that they were together.

"Well congrats bitches. We are so going on triple dates soon. Meaning, paintball war."

Anya looks at Lexa, knowing it's a strenuous thing but Lexa nods at her, letting her know that she was alright and could use the extra workout to keep her heart pumping. The doctor said an hour or two of hardcore activities keeps her heart pumping and flowing but no more than that for if she went over it, it could cause a heart attack.

"I'm in." Lincoln states, earning a high five from Raven.

"Where Lincoln goes, I go."

"I'm in if Lexa is. You okay baby?" Clarke looks to Lexa and kisses her cheeks, making Lexa smile and nods in agreement.

"Sooooooo when do we go?" Anya asks.

"Sunday morning? Before we get pinned down for the anniversary dinner which starts at 5. So we got time to go and come back and get ready."

"Cool then. But for now, we need to get eating and going. Abby wants to take us girls to the hospital for some fun and Lincoln has to work too. So let's chop chop." Lexa states and they go about packing and eating, joking and laughing as usual.

Once everything was packed and loaded in the truck, Lincoln took to the wheel with Octavia in the front, Raven and Anya in the second row and Clarke and Lexa in the third row. Abby was bound to question them later about Lexa's bite mark on her pulse point, luckily the group didn't see it for Lexa had a bandage on. But of course, they weren't that stupid.

"So Lexaaaa... what's with the bandage? Did you get bit by a fish or something Swimming yesterday? A big blonde fish?" Anya and Raven snickered loudly, Clarke smacking Raven across the head.

"Zip it Raven. You and Anya ain't that perfect either. Can hear you two fucking like rabbits every night, it's getting annoying."

"OH MY GOD GUYS! STOP THE CARRR!!!" Anya shouts and Lincoln jams down on the brakes.

"What the fuck Anya?" Her heart was beating out of her chest, fishing her bag for a pill as Clarke leaned forward with a pale face, Octavia having turned pale too and her legs went weak, Lincoln gripping the stirring wheel hard.

"We almost ran over a rabbit."

"Oh Jesus Christ..."

----------------

End of Chapter 34

xx Alex