Chapter 33: S** Maniac

The light from the campfire flickered warmly outside and the tent was somewhat spacious enough for the position that Clarke and Lexa were in right now. After Lexa's butt had been poked by something sharp, unsure of what it is since light was barely minimal, they made their way back to camp and found both couples having disappeared to their own tents. Clarke and Lexa took to having dinner on the food that was cooked and reheated it over the fire, just sitting there together, laughing and smiling like idiots in love and just enjoying the sounds of the night. Clarke insisted that Lexa play the guitar again, which turned into a couple of songs that Lexa had remembered by heart and she even dedicated a song to Clarke. Their song. Just for them and only for Clarke to know about Lexa's love for her. And she listened to the lyrics that rang in her ears over the fire.

"It's hard to look away from the fire in your eyes
Don't wanna hear that we are out of time
Stay here next to me
I was hurt you brought me back to life

No I don't wanna make it stop,
No I don't wanna give you up

Cross my heart
Hope to die
Swear I'll never tell you a lie
Trust my words, hear my vow
Swear I'm never gonna let you down

We got a love that last forever

Don't wanna hear it when they say we're too young
or what I need
Like a secret lock to wait too long
You have set me free
I was broken didn't wanna fall in love

No I don't wanna make it stop
No I don't wanna give you up

Cross my heart
Hope to die
Swear I'll never tell you a lie
Trust my words, hear my vow
Swear I'm never gonna let you down

We got a love that last forever

I couldn't stand to see another hand upon you
Let me hold you for life
I will always be by your side

Cross my heart
Hope to die
Swear I'll never tell you a lie
Trust my words, hear my vow
Swear I'm never gonna let you down

We got a love that last forever
We got a love that last forever."

It was the sweetest thing that Clarke has ever heard, and she couldn't help but feel more in love. Soon afterwards, Lexa led Clarke back over to their tent, and she settled down onto the sleeping bags, pulling Clarke with her but not to lay down. She positioned Clarke whereby she was in a kneeling position, her sex in plain sight for Lexa to see and ravish once Clarke moved down. Placing her hands on the small stool in front of her, Clarke gasped out and gripped the stool, Lexa was eating her inside and out. She panted and moaned, Lexa had her grip on Clarke's thighs, sucking and licking and twirling her tongue around Clarke's entrance. Clarke was dripping, unable to contain her moans that were getting louder as Lexa continued administering her tongue over and over again, lapping at her sex. In one finally straw, Lexa hit Clarke's clit rough and hard, sending her over the edge and Clarke rolled sideways in order to avoid dropping on top of Lexa.

"I feel like a sex maniac right now." Clarke pants, trying to catch her breath from her all-time high.

"Why Clarke? Needy and horny every second of the day now?"

"You're such a mood spoiler Lexa. Like literally. We just had sex and now you just had to spoil it by calling me a needy woman."

"Well aren't you?"

"Fuck you. You are too."

"You orgasmed 3 times tonight. I was only at my first one."

"Are we seriously arguing about sex and the number of orgasms we are having right now?"

"You started it."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Shut up and sleep. Before I change my mind and stop having sex with you completely."

"I hate you."

"Love you too honey. Love you too."

----------------

End of Chapter 33

xx Alex