Chapter 29: Friends

"Gross. Can't believe Clarke suckered Lexa into watching the Titanic movie." Octavia sticks her tongue out in disgust.

"It's sweet okay? Clarke sitting there and running her hands through Lexa's hair, both smiling and giggling at the movie, Clarke feeding her and to top it all off, us assholes aint around to disturb them. On orders by Mama G." Raven cooed.

"Yet you placed a tiny camera in the room to have a live video feed so we can see all the disgustingly cute things my older sister does with you best friend. Can't we just crash with them?" Anya states before popping a twix mini chocolate bar into her mouth.

"Or we could scare them?" Octavia suggests, only to have Anya smack her head.

"No scaring business. My sister gets a heart attack and die, it's on you."

"Relax bitches. Let's just bring dinner up, have dinner in the room with them, watch some tv and be nice. And and and, we can them to be all lovey dovey by downloading some apps and getting to cuddle up close together." Raven beams in excitement.

"What if their making out right now?"

"Out and about yada yada yada... don't care. Let's do it."

So following Raven's plan, they got dinner ready, carrying two extra bowls for their friends upstairs, Abby having gone out to the grocery store to pick up some things and have Jake pick her up when she was done, leaving the three woman alone at the mansion to keep up the sweetness. They had set the movies out, replenished the cookies and the cards keep popping up in the room made Clarke wonder if she was sleepwalking or just having forgot about Putting it there. Clarke just shrugged it off. Once the soup was heated and poured into bowls, the three went upstairs and knocked on the door. A loud thump and scuffling of the feet on the floor, Clarke finally opened the door to find her friends standing outside.

"What are you idiots doing here?" Clarke asks sceptically.

"What? Can't have dinner with you two lovebirds? Plus, you two have been cooped up in the room all day, we decided to bring comfort food and dinner. Which also means thank you." Raven gave a big toothy smile and Clarke shook her head and let the girls in.

Anya walked over to her sister and gave a small peck on her cheeks before revealing a whole bowl of cookies. "I hate you Anya. Your trying to make me fat."

"Oh come on big sis, you have your workouts that's enough to keep you in shape. Splurge a little."

"Hey hey hey. Only I get to feed Lexa. No using cookies on her for bribes." Clarke scolds, shooing Anya away and Lexa laughs.

"Jesus Griffin. I wasn't bribing. I'm her baby sister. No need for bribery. She loves me too much."

"Who's loving who now? Who's cheating?" Octavia takes up position on the front of the bed, Raven taking the other end of the bed, prompting Lexa to sit up before sliding back into Clarke's warm graces and leaned against the bed frame.

"Good god. Fuck sakes just jump." Raven shouts as they watched Jack and Rose prepare to jump off the Titanic.

"Calm down Raven. You would be in their situation when you're on that ship. Cold waters, and freaking asshole of an upper class people." Octavia shoots at Raven, making her groan miserably. Anya was seated on the ground in front of Raven and everyone was chowing down on dinner.

"I can imagine all of us on the Titanic. You jump, I jump. You die, I die. Peace out people." Clarke sings her words and they all laughed.

"Holy shit. We should all sing My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. Lexa, you have to sing too. No exceptions." Lexa nudges Raven with her leg, making the soup spill slightly on top of Anya and Clarke tries to contain her snort.

"Oh my god. You asshat. You're so dead sis."

"Wasn't my fault. Raven wanted to sneeze but ended up she tipped the bowl over slightly. Can't blame me." Lexa raises her hand in defence.

"It was not! Lexa you bitch." Raven threw the pillow in her direction.

"I did nothing Anya. You go against me and side with Raven, I'm taking your pay check for the next 6 months and donate the money for the crocodile farm." Lexa points at Anya who pretends not to hear and look up again at the screen.

"Why a crocodile farm?" Octavia pops a chicken bit into her mouth.

"Because Clarke likes crocodiles. Maybe perhaps she can enjoy swimming with them for a day. Would you like that love?" Clarke grins wildly and kisses Lexa on the forehead before placing the wet cloth back again.

"Yes love. I would love to with you." And the nuzzled their noses together, making the other three start singing.

"🎶 Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you That is how I know you go on. Far across the distance And spaces between us You have come to show you go on. Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and onnnnnnnnnnn 🎶."

All the girls laughed and joked all through the night until Abby came back with Jake to find them all asleep in the room, Clarke and Lexa huddled together while Octavia slept on Clarke's right side of the bed. Raven was sleeping on top of all three woman and Anya slept at the end of the bed on top of their legs.

Abby and Jake could only smile and close the door quietly.

----------------

End of Chapter 29

xx Alex