Prologue

The Camera Project

Aim:

To install a camera in the room of 5 Seconds of Summer.

Apparatus:

A pen size camera, a nice rainy day, muddy boots, a leather jacket, a hotel card and a room around 2-3 floors away from that of the 5SOS boys at the same hotel in Adelaide, South Australia (or just your city).

Procedure:

a) Check all the update accounts and make sure of the boys' location.

b) Take a walk from your house to their hotel in heavy rains so that you're wet from head to toe.

(Note: Avoid shower because it seems fake.)

c) Enter the hotel and take the elevator to the same floor, where the boys are proposed to stay.

d) Start knocking on any one of the doors.

e) Be surprised if one of the boys open up.

f) Apologize for the inconvenience and act lost.

g) Reasons for inconvenience as follows:

1. My best friend's room is locked up.

2. I can't find my keys.

3. I lost my way.

4. Receptionist gave me the wrong keys.

h) Thank the guys for helping and sit in their room because they'll obviously ask you to get your ass in. Try and make a sensible conversation (Freak, can't wait for this stage).

i) Place the pen camera on their desk whilst asking for an autograph.

j) Pretend as if your friend just called and told you the room was on some other floor.

k) Thank the boys again and wait for either of them to follow you. If they don't, then just get the fuck out.

Precautions:

a) You are not a fan.

b) Stay away from Calum's hotness, you don't want to die without f*cking him.

(Note to self: Do not click a picture with any of the boys. Autograph only.)

Conclusion:

The camera is installed and you can have a detailed look at 5SOS life... EVERY MOMENT (!!!!!).

Result:

A booming twitter account.

*

We had it all planned out, every detail. But details mean nothing in heat of the moment and not all plans go off without a hinge.

*

Hiii! Okay, it's not your fault if you think this is lame but i totally promise you that it'll get better! Like 108219847 times better! So keep reading, follow and don't you dare get scared to vote and comment! I'll update soon :D ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS!!!!

P.S. CHECK OUT THE VIDEO ON THE MULTIMEDIA BAR! It's intriguing ;) x