Narsil

Previously

"Oh god I'm going to sneeze, ah ah ACHOO!" Amanda squealed when fire shot out of her mouth unexpectedly. Fiona raised her arms to protect herself but oddly enough the water did that for her. It had formed like a shield in front of her and stopped the fire.

Both girls stared at each other in horror.

"GANDALF!" They screamed....

-----------------

The pair of girls lifted their dresses and ran for the elven building, their feet rushed their bodies as they ran as fast as they could. While Fiona kept her speed down to stay by Amanda's side. They still wore their riding boots, much to their fashion distaste, but it was that or barefoot.

" Ah girls, what has caused you distress?" Gandalf asked as they stopped just in front of him, he had cleaned himself up and was leaning against his staff looking down at them.

" The craziest thing just happened to us." Amanda said slightly out of breath. Fiona just stood still unable to understand what had just transpired.

" Come, let us find somewhere we can talk." The tall wizard said leading them through the halls. They arrived in a small room, but it was large enough to host a large amount of book, a small beautifully designed stone fire place. There was a table with a four chairs sitting around it, on the other side was a balcony with no door but silk white curtains that were pulled to either side.

" Have a seat. " Gandalf gestured to the chairs around the table. They both took a gentle seat and watched as the wizard took out of book from the shelf, he walked over and placed the fairly thick book on the table while muttering to himself lowly.

" I have an idea about what is happening." Gandalf said as he ran a finger over the very old book, that was most likely even older than him.

" Your pendents." Gandalf said as the girls instantly reached down to the necklaces and held them.

" Where did you get them?" He asked curiously as he eyes both the wolf pendent and the phoenix pendent.

" Well I got Fiona's when i was out one day and I saw it in this old antiques store. I know she liked those kind of things and it kinda called to me in a way." Amanda said and looked down.

" I found hers when I was out as well in an antiques store as well. Same why she did." Fiona said shrugging her shoulders.

" Antiques stores?" Gandalf asked with a funny look to them. Amanda chuckled and sighed.

" But where we come from people sell old unwanted items we call these items Antiques and were we sell them is call an antique store." She explained simply. Gandalf nodded understanding, only to look back at the large old book.

" Are you both experince changes?" He asked them.

" Yeah, I have gotten a lot stronger and I have a very small fuse. Not to meant at one point i seemed to glow." Amanda said looking around unable to keep her gaze anywhere.

" And Fiona has become extremely fast, as you know. But her senses have heighten." Amanda continued looking to Fiona then her hands as she fiddled with her hands on her lap.

" Lets not forget what just happened!" Fiona said pointing it out, Amanda nodded.

" And what would that be, my dear?" Gandalf asked her gently with all ears open.

" Amanda just sneezed and she somewhat spat out fire towards me, so I put up my arms to stop the flames hitting me and when I opened my eyes, water had formed a sort of shield." Fiona explained still unable to understand it fully herself.

" Well, that is interesting. You do remember what I had told you in Fiona's room? About the wolf and phoenix?" Gandalf asked them as they nodded thinking back to the story he had told them.

" Well I believe you two are bonding with the wolf and phoenix." Gandalf said to them, Amanda looked to him and then Fiona.

" Its just like my story 'Flying Love'. You know, the bonding elves. They bond with animals and in return of taking care of them. They gain abilities and heighten senses." Amanda muttered turning in her seat to Fiona. Realization dawned on them quickly.

"Well, I think it be best to keep this between us for a while." Gandalf said heavily to the girls.

" I believe that be best as well. Fiona, I need a bath. Wanna join?" Amanda asked sensing the tension rise in the room. Fiona nodded and they stood up from their chairs.

" Thank you, Gandalf. Really, Thank you." Amanda said as they ushered themselves from the room. They walked down the halls of Lord Elrond's house talking about his home.

" This place is more beautiful in real life." Fiona said to Amanda. Amanda nodded as they rounded the corner and arrived to a place Amanda know immediately. It was the room that had the shards of Narsil and the paintings of the last alliance war. Amanda ran her fingers over the painting.

" Fiona, this place." She whispered gently as Fiona looked around releasing this place.

" I see you know of the battles." Elrond spoke as he rounded the corner looking at them both.

" Yes, The battle were men and elves fought against Sauron." Fiona said gently and Amanda walked over to the stand where the shattered Narsil lay.

" These. The shards of Narsil." Amanda said smiling wildly as she ran a gentle hand over the shining blade.

" You know your history, My Ladies." He spoke gently. Amanda looked to Fiona and smiled too her, Fiona smiled in return as they both held back their laughs.

" Well you could say that." Amanda smirked before stepping down and over to him. The elve was very tall compared to them.

" Could you tell me a place we can bath privetly?" Amanda asked as Fiona stepped up and linked her arm into hers.

" Of course, if you follow the path it will come to a pond that the she-elves tend to use for bathing. You are more than welcome to use it, I will tell them not to use it tonight." Elrond smiled to them both.

" Thank you so much." Fiona said as the bowed to him and walked past him.

" Interesting are they not?" Gandalf asked as the two ladies disappeared from view.

" Yes they are, unlike the rest of the company. They are very kind to us elves." Elrond spoke to Gandalf as he walked towards his study.

" Yes indeed." Gandalf said to himself. He turned around and quickly follow the elf to his study.

" Lord Elrond, there is something i think you should know." Gandalf told him catching the lords curiosity.