Happy New Year(Zabuza X Fem!Reader) Modern AU

Dedicated to @Zabuzalover98

Second POV

He found you by the window, looking out as the breeze gently ruffled you hair. He closed the door and locked it, the sound of the lock setting in place making you turn to him. He went to you and closed the window and curtains before taking you in his arms. You were taken to the bed and set down at the foot.

Slowly, he began to take your clothes off. Undoing the zip of your top and revealing his love mark. He pulled the top off your shoulders and kissed the hickey. You moaned softly and he smirked before going on his knees and pulling your pants down as he littered your stomach and thighs with little loving pecks. He removed your ninja sandals and you stepped out of your pants. He tossed your clothes aside and pulled the tie out of your hair, setting it free.

Finally rising to his feet, he ran his fingers lightly up the skin of your legs, cupping your ass firmly when he got to it and resting his hands on your waist. Your hands snaked up his semi-bare chest, removing his mask before finding their place in his messy spikes. His head lowered and as your lips connected he carried you, locking your ankles behind him.

His hands went to your ass once more and he squeezed. You moaned and arched into him, pushing your behind into his palms more. He got onto the bed and placed you on it, resting your head on the pillows. He stroked your thighs before parting your ankles and moving back.

He lost his clothing with your help and was left in black briefs that did little to hide the prominent bulge beneath. You bit your lip as you eyed it then met his eyes. The dark browns were filled with more lust than you'd ever seen and it was adding to your arousal.

Your thighs rubbed together and you sent him a message with your own (e/c) ones: Don't keep me waiting.

He spread your legs and took his place between them, his hot, muscled body towering over your form. Your hands ran up his back - feeling the taut coils of muscle that made you shiver in delight. Just having him over you like this was enough to send your ovaries into a frenzy.

He kissed you - softly at first, the intensity increasing as you got eager to celebrate your entry into the new year. Whilst others were out having a ball, you and your husband would be having your own little party beneath the sheets. And to be honest, neither of you minded.

His hand went from your lower back, creeping up to your bra clasp which he swiftly undid and tossed away like the rest of your clothing. Your nipples stiffened some more in the cool air - sticking right up to meet his hungry gaze. Lips created a path along your skin to your breast, closing over the peak that called for his attention. Your back arched at the first gentle suck, fingers anchoring themselves in the hair at the back of his head as your voice slipped past your lips in a moan.

He let go of the tiny bud from between his teeth and blew cold air in its direction before lapping the area around it. Once he was happy with how tender it felt(judging from your reaction), his lips continued the journey, dipping into the valley between your breasts and rising up the gentle slope of the one next to it.

He repeated the process, suckling you softly and grinding the peak between his teeth. Showering the area with pecks and kitten licks that had you a panting mess.

Finally, leaving a trail of wet kisses down your stomach, he reached your panties.

"(Y/n)."

Your half-lidded eyes met his and you shuddered at the look he was giving you. It was a predatory, I-want-to-devour-you-right-now look. Passion was somewhat visible among the swirling mix of lust, hunger and everything else that was driving your hormones crazy. He was oozing sex appeal and you knew he was going to make sure you entered the new year the right way.