Chapter 43

Ryujin's POV

"In presence of my savior 🎶" I lastly strummed the guitar when the song I'm singing ended.

"Aight! Aight! Our lead vocalist is back with her christian song." Jinsoul teases.

"Is that a christian song?"

"Bruh didn't you listen to the lyrics?"

"It sounds acoustic."

"Coz it's an acoustic cover, Gyuri-yah."

"So how come it's a christian song?"

I gently placed my new guitar on the chair beside me when I saw Ms. Myoui approaching. She gestures me to come close to her which I gladly obeys.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Myoui." I greeted.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Mina!" Gyuri shouted.

She smiled at them before placing her gaze back at me, "Can we talk about the commotion that happened last time?" she asked.

I suddenly thought of Yeji before slowly nodding. Ms. Myoui starts walking out of the music room that's why I followed her steps.

"So how's Yeji?" she asked, clueless about her situation.

"She doesn't want to talk with us. I guess she's traumatized with what happened to her. She probably didn't expect that to happen and...and I wasn't even there to protect her..." I bent my head down as we walks on the hallway. I've got a lot of regrets from what happened that day. That if only I didn't tell Heejin just to overcome my fucking jealousness, then that wouldn't happen. If only I protected her first before talking with Heejin to take down that audio....

"What were you thinking when that was happening?"

"I-I'm thinking of Yeji and as the same time I'm thinking of how to persuade Heejin to take down that audio. And..." I heavily breathed that she probably noticed that's why she turned at me that made me stop from walking, "And there's this deep question in my mind. That—why is other people afraid of discrimination when they do it theirselves?" I asks and looks up to her.

"Because they're afraid of their own nightmare, Ryujin." Ms. Myoui stated. I timidly smiled when she patted my head before continuing her walk.

"Ms. Myoui, why was Yeonjun expelled?" I confusingly asked. I still couldn't believe that the school expelled him. I wanted him to be because of madness but I never thought that he'd receive that biggest penalty.

"Let's talk about that in my office," she said.

"Your office huh? As if you have your own office." I chuckled before catching up to her steps and walking beside her.

"The principal should have her own office."

"And she have—"

"So I have." she said that widened my eyes.

"Are you the principal?" I curiously asked.