Chapter 1

Irene's POV

"Mommy!" Jisu shouted the moment I opened the door. I quickly smiled and approached her hug with an open arms.

"You missed me baby?" I asks as I kisses her forehead over and over again.

She nodded, "I hope you'll spend more time here in our home, mom. No one's reading bed time story for me." Jisu said while pouting.

My eyes came across the girl who's sitting beneath the stairways while playing with a toy gun. I quickly parted from Jisu and went to Ryujin's direction to grab that toy. She only looked at me for a second before looking down to play with her fingers.

You and that innocent face...

"Why won't you act like Jisu, huh? This kind of toys are not for girls. You should be playing dolls with Jisu, not with this." I madly said before dropping the gun on the floor and stomping on it again and again.

"Hey Irene! Scolding our Ryujinnie again uh?" Suho came from behind while still holding his suitcase, "I just parked the car in the garage and here you are again, scolding Ryuddaeng. I bought that toy because she seemed to like it. Don't be too hard on our daughter." he immediately picked up the toy which made me hiss.

"She's a girl, Suho. Could you please stop treating her like a guy?" I irritatedly said before walking upstairs, "you should've told me you wanted a boy so I could bring you in an orphanage in no time." I said without looking back.

I know he wants to argue with me but he's holding himself back.

"Mommy! Are you going to rest? I wanna sleep with you!" Jisu yelled, hurrying to follow my steps. I waited 'till I can hold her hand.

"Have you had your dinner, Ryuddaeng? Did the maids prepare good food for you?"

I glances at them for the last time. I bit my lower lip before gulping the lump on my throat.

"Come here, daddy will carry you. You're going to fly like Superman!" their laughs covered the living room that's why I tightly hold Jisu's hand.

"I'm spidey, Daddy!"

"Mom...you shouldn't have scold Ryujin like that. She's still my younger sister and besides—she's not doing anything wrong to me." Jisu stated.

"You won't understand. I'm just protecting her." I said.

"Why whyyy? When you have guns you can protect yourself!" she cheerfully said. I pats her head before opening the door of my room.

I don't want her heart to be in different path. I don't wanna hear someday that she likes the same gender. Surely, love is unexpected but you need to set boundaries.

Besides, why should I love her too much? It's nonsense.

Seulgi's POV

The ray of sunlight hits my bareface. I'm free from workloads today yet that idiot opened the window and set aside those curtains again.

"JAEBEOM-AH!!!" I shouted. He's really testing my patience, I told him I wanna sleep longer today. And those two are not here as well.