Chapter 38

Ryujin's POV

Yeji watches me as I slowly takes off the bandages on my hand. It seriously hurt because of what he did. My hands and knees are taking that long to heal because of him. Sometimes I'm even horrified of the thought that what if some small pieces of glasses were still on my flesh.

"Look, it still has a few open wounds." Yeji mumbled.

"Should I put another round of bandages then?" I asked, throwing the used bandages on Yeji's trashcan.

"Does it still hurt?" she asked while busy looking for something in one of her drawer.

I stares at her. Will she know if I lie that it doesn't hurt at all? Funny how I can only look at her with my eyes that's full of lies when she's not looking back.

"No, it doesn't." I answered.

Yeji didn't answer for a couple of seconds then she stood up with a tons of adhesive bandage.

"I should put some on your open wounds so it would stop the pain." Yeji pulled her chair towards my direction that's why I looks at her while smiling.

"I'm not a kid anymore. Look at that, it has kiddie design." I pointed the one she's holding which is a blue adhesive bandage with a dinosaur figure on it.

"You're my baby, right? So you're still a kid." she stated that's why I pouted, "No~ we're gonna put this on, okay?" Yeji holds my right hand, wrapping that cute bandage on the edge of my index finger.

"Even Ryuddaeng's ring finger is damage. Omo this girl can't fuck her girlfriend for month," Yeji teasingly said that made me chuckle.

"It'll heal faster if only I could cup your big marshmallow every night..." I said.

"It'll heal faster if you stop being pervert." she said, roasting me.

"Yah, aren't you the one who started about that thingy? Ah you're really unfair Yeddeong-ah." I said with my lips still pouting. Yeji looks at me and the way her eyes squints more while holding her smile makes my heart flustered. She really enjoys teasing me.

"Kiss," I said and she's just slowly shaking her head while busy putting more adhesive bandage on my open cuts, "I need kiss to heal faster."

"I think you need alcohol—"

"Yeddeong-ah!" I yelled, "I'm fine with the bandages." I rolled my eyes on her which made her laugh. She accidentally pressed my wounded hand that's why I groaned in a sudden pain.

"O-Oh sorry Ryuddaeng..." Yeji kisses the back of my right hand before holding my left hand to put some adhesive bandages too.

"Cute..." I whispered on the air.

"Is this waterproof?" I asked.

"Yes, it'll stick long enough but you need to change it every day. I'll bring these everywhere so I could change your bandages anytime." she stated.

"For how long?"

"Until the cuts closed and the pain goes away, Ryuddaeng." she mumbled while seriously putting tons of adhesive bandages on my palm.