Chapter 26

Yeji's POV

I sprang up her room, slightly sliding down the curtains. Ryujin was laying on her bed with her arms on her forehead. Maybe she fell asleep...

I don't really know how to act right with her. I'm embarrass. I couldn't do more with her. I'm embarrass because I couldn't please her when she badly needs it between the two of us.

I felt like she's somehow disappointed...

My eyes averted on the side table and saw a bouquet of flowers, I couldn't figure it out that much because of the mood lamp but I think it's a tulips.

She have gotten it from a suitor maybe...she's well attractive tho. I can't be admiring her alone.

I stood up beside her and bent my head down to remove her arms on her forehead so I could kiss it but her arms quickly circled on my nape. I began hearing her sniffs and sobs that made me shock.

"I-I thought...you w-wouldn't come..." Ryujin stated with her cracking voice. It left me with a teary eyes but I held it in and hugged her tight.

"Did I make you cry?" I asked while brushing her hair.

"I-I thought y-you don't love me anymore..." she mumbled

"Is that even possible? I don't know how to unloved you either..." I said. She's sobbing too much and wouldn't let go off me.

I'm sorry...have I misinterpreted things?

"Stop crying, your eyes will get swollen." I said before kissing the back of her head which I can reach.

"W-What did I do w-wrong?" Ryujin parted from our hug, speaking while having hiccups because of sobbing too much.

"Nothing. I was just anxious because of what happened that night—I thought I disappointed you and I got really embarrass..." I stated and I saw how her eyes shines.

"T-That's all?"

"Y-Yeah...I'm sorry for making you overthink. I'm really sorry, Ryuddaeng." I sat on the bed and cups her face, wiping the rolling tears on her cheeks.

"You made me worry!" she yelled that's why I chuckled.

"I'm really sorry..." I said, "By the way, did someone give you that?" I pointed the bouquet of flowers.

"N-No...it's for you. I thought you won't come that's why I got super sad." Ryujin pouted, her wet and pouty lips got my attention.

We haven't really kiss for days or day and it's kinda hot.

But I'm afraid I would fail if I try it again. I'm afraid I would hesitate in the middle.

"I'll check out that bouquet later..."  I quickly sealed her lips with a kiss.

I'm thirsty for it, we're thirsty for it. I took off my blazer without breaking our kiss, it's getting deeper and deeper, french kissing, and tongue fight. It's all in one, not gasping for air but catching our breath by sucking each other's mouth.