Chapter 30

Ryujin's POV

Gyuri suddenly placed her bag on the table. Jinsoul and I looked at each other and shrugged while Jiwoo on the other side is covering her face.

"We should be open to a new world guys." Gyuri said.

"Don't tell me you're doing drugs?" Jinsoul jokingly asked.

Gyuri smirks at her that's why we all gave her an awful look.

"Don't ruin our lives, Gyuri-ssi! You can still change!" Jiwoo shouted who's in the corner of Gyuri's apartment.

"Oh geez calm your asses down, it's just bottles of soju." she stated.

I continued eating some nachos while watching television. I can see Gyuri from my peripheral vision, pouring soju in each glasses.

"Ryu, I heard you're quitting the band." Gyuri stated so I plainly nodded.

"It's probably her mom again." Jinsoul said.

"I wanted to be gay because of your mom but sometimes I just want to fry her for real." Gyuri says that's why Jiwoo laughs.

"So guys, we're not complete here but let's say our one dark secret after drinking these first shots of soju." Gyuri said. I looked at them and thought that they're not gonna agree but Jiwoo quickly got one glass and drank it straight.

"I'm the one who stick a chewed bubble gum under Gyuri's bag!" she said that's why we all laugh in unison, leaving Gyuri in awe.

"You dum!" she then flicked Jiwoo's forehead.

Jinsoul then picked one glass for her. She looked at us before drinking it, "Chuu, Ryujin, Gyuri—I'm still a bit childish and I'm acting savage most of the time to hide it." Jinsoul said that made us laugh.

"Is that a dark secret huh?!" Gyuri then wraps her arms on Jinsoul's nape in giggle.

"That's foul! That's a cute confession, Jindori!" Jiwoo yelled.

"This bitch be cheating always." I mumbles that's why she lightly punches my shoulder.

"So my turn now!" Gyuri stated but I just shrug and shifted my gaze on the television.

"You've got tons of dark secret after all." I said.

"Yeah! You should tell the darkest of them all."

I wonder what should I tell them. Should I tell them that I'm adopted? But I'm not...

"I tried watching porn!" Gyuri yelled, I almost choked with the nachos I'm eating.

"What's new with that? We knew it already Gyuri-ssi, you looked like a nymphomaniac tho." Jinsoul said.

"Aah you shouldn't have sex too early..." Jiwoo murmured, looking so flustered.

"The babie is blushing, guys." I said, pointing Jiwoo. She's not part of the band but she's part of our batch since we were in junior high.

There's like six of us who's still in the same batch as right now.

"What do you expect? Our unnie Yves is treating her as a baby." Gyuri said, "And Jiwoo-ssi! Watching porn doesn't mean I'll go straight on being fuck by someone."