Chapter 21

Ryujin's POV

What do you do when you're in love? Making fool decisions or being a fool.

What am I doing? It's none between that two.

"What do we do when we're in love? Making fool decisions or being a fool?" Professor Kina asked while pointing her stick on the glass board.

"What about you, Saewon?" she's starting to call out names. I hope I won't be pointed later coz my answer doesn't suit her choices.

"Being a fool?"

"You, Daniel?"

"Both?"

It was at this moment, I knew, I fucked up.

She looks at me so I looked away, maybe that's a bad decision but the hell care, I can't look straight at her. She's intimidating.

"How about you, Ryujin?" she asked so I closed my eyes in split second before looking at her and standing up.

"We do risky decisions when we're in love, like confessing even knowing we don't stand a chance, hoping deeply that we have." I stated.

"That's included in fool decisions or stupid decisions too." she said and about to call out another name but I speak.

"It's different, Ma'am. Fool decisions are nonsense tho they may similar in words, it's clearly not. Risky decisions are those decisions you make with your heart and your mind while fool decisions are those nonsense. Like breaking up with your girlfriend because you're tired but have you ever ask her if she feels the same way too? Like cheating on her because you couldn't find what you're looking into a girl in her, that's like that. Risky decisions are those you think a million of times before making, you somehow knew it won't bring good but at the end of the day, at least you tried." I stated. I kinda feel different about it.

Because after all, I think you'll think this way if you're loving the right way.

"I have choices. You don't need to explain but at least you tried." she said that's why I sat back on my seat while looking down on the table.

Everytime I speak...they don't seem to understand me. I always got a few professors or teachers to get along with. Most of them had their so called favorites and I'm not just one of them.

"We're planning to perform in an upcoming festival, want it?" Jinsoul asked.

"No, I won't. Tell them I said goodluck." I mumbled.

I love music. Music heals everything but I don't think I still enjoys performing in front of the crowd like I usually do.

Maybe I should focus on studying for now. I also have Yeji and I'm working in a café. It'll be hard to have a hectic schedule while you're in a relationship, don't want her to think the other way round.

When our class ended at 4 pm, I quickly went to the cafeteria to buy some water.

📲

yeji

me:
are you busy?