Chapter 31

Ryujin's POV

Will Yeji love walking under the moon? The moon is so bright and beautiful tonight.

I hurriedly traced the way towards the school because I don't want her to wait for me that long.

"Seul..."

Seul?

Why did it suddenly pop in my head? Seul. I used to mumble that word when I was a kid.

I have this vivid memory that I always remember in a certain time. A vivid memory where I heard that 'Seul' and I know it's more than that. Seul? Soul? It's Seul. It's like Seul in Seulgi.

I wonder if it's something from the orphanage where I came.

I wonder how...easy it was for mom to put me in the orphanage. Put and take back. Like an accessories in jewelry shop.

How I wish someone adopted me earlier than my mom. Someone who would treat me better. Is there anyone who tried to? What if I tried searching that orphanage and asking for information?

I shook my head when I'm already in front of the school gate. Lights were on inside the buildings and on the hallways.

I quickly went inside. There's still some students roaming around. Well, at this time some even have their classes on.

There's a girl with blonde hair who dropped her belongings that's why I directly went towards her to lend a helping hand.

"Oh, thank you." she mumbled, still picking up some papers with me.

"Y-You're welcome..." I said. I sounded too intimidated since I saw the tattoos on her arms and hands. She's not a student then, tattoos are not allowed here.

I noticed that she's wearing a vintage outfit that I often sees in magazines.

"Do you know a teacher named Mina?" she suddenly asked after accepting those papers that I picked up.

Mina? There's only one Mina here I guess. My music teacher.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"I can't contact her phone so I don't know where she is right now." the blonde said.

"I'm not sure where she is but you can go to their main office and ask." I said and smiled, "Do you know where's the office?"

"Yes, thanks for helping me again. She sure has a good students."

"You're welcome!" I gladly said.

She walks ahead of me but suddenly turned her head back, "By the way-you got nice hair out there." she even smiled before continuing her steps, leaving me flustered.

Being complimented with someone you don't even know...geez...

I wish I can have those tattoos too. She looks like a top-but she's not gay prolly. Why am I even trying to think that she got something with Ms. Myoui?

I'm about to take a step but I saw Yeji coming out from the building. The smile on my face widened even more.

"Yeddeong!" I called out, not too loud.