Chapter 25

Ryujin's POV

"Hi Ryujin!" Heejin cheerfully approached here inside the music room.

"Heejin, I don't think I could really teach you. I'm not the right person for it." I stated. I don't really want to do it. I just don't like being around any other girls these days—since Yeji and I started dating, I don't want her to get jealous with other girls.

"O-Oh...then could you at least watch me as I practice so you could tell me if there's something wrong?" she asked despite showing her my expression. I'm clearly showing no interest but I don't know why she's pushing all of this.

"Sorry but I gotta go. I'm not the right person to do it, maybe you should find someone else." I said but it didn't stop her, she held my wrist and looked at me straight in my eyes.

"Please? I really adore you and I want to learn with you." Heejin insisted but my answer still remained the same.

"I'm really sorry, I have a lot of things to do. And please stop messaging me because I can't really help you." I removed her hand and there I saw her pouting.

"How can you be so rude to your senior? Actually, I admire you a lot but I didn't know that you're really rude..." she mumbled that's why my forehead wrinkles a bit.

"Pardon? Anyways, I'll go now." I said before totally walking out of the music room. How can she call me rude when she's the one being so stubborn? I don't know that she's like that.

I looked at the time on my phone and sees that it's already 11:30 am. Yeji's probably taking her lunch already.

📲
yeji

me:
pretty, you having lunch?

where are you?

still not feeling well?

talk to me when you already can

i love you

📱

The time our supposed to be third sex happened, everything became so different. It feels like I don't know how to approach her either and she even decided last night to went home because she said she couldn't sleep in that room.

I hate to overthink but she's making me do. I wonder if I did something wrong. I wonder if she's embarrass because she stopped in the middle of that thing. I don't know...

I took my steps to the cafeteria, there are mostly seniors taking their lunch but Yeji wasn't there. She's not replying either.

"Hey Ryuddaeng, are you going to have lunch?" Jisu asked who suddenly appeared in front of me, she's probably going inside the cafeteria.

"Where's Yeji?" I asked.

"Woah—looking for Yeji huh? Why wouldn't you try to look for mom first." she said before entering the cafeteria that's why I followed her, my thought shifted from Yeji to my mom real fast.

"What happened?" I nervously asked.

Jisu took one table on the corner and sat down, "As far as I know she was looking for dad before yesterday. But dad came home yesterday and told me she didn't see any glimpse of mom but as I texted her, she replied and said she's with aunt Wendy in Busan." she stated that's why a lump that's forming on my throat vanished.