DI: 52

"Come on you gotta help me, help you" I laughed as I watched my dad help my mom walk back to the bed. She had to use the bathroom and he insisted on helping her so I took that time out to make me a doctors appointment for my first prenatal visit. I wanted to do everything I needed to do to make sure our baby was healthy. Lord knows I didn't know the first thing about pregnancy and I haven't told anyone yet.

"You talked to ice, butt" I looked up from my phone and shook my head. She glared at me before wincing as my dad picked her leg up and slowly put it on the bed. "You need to go see him my baby probably so worried about you" I sighed.

"I don't wanna see him like that" I cringed just thinking about how my pooh was laid up in that hospital bed it made me sick.

"Amora you better take your ass in that goddamn room before I beatcho' ass" I rolled my eyes and stood up, grabbing my bag from off the chair. Mumbling a few words under my breath I walked out of the room and headed towards his room that wasn't far from hers. Taking a deep breath I twisted the door knob and entered the room, seeing Cedric standing by his bed. They stopped talking when I closed the door, I looked at ice and my heartbeat sped up.

"Imma holla at you later" Cedric said, leaving out of the room. I looked at him and he looked at me causing my lip to quiver.

"Come here man" and just like that every tear that I was trying to suppress was streaming down my face. I missed him, his touch, his voice and everything about him from head to toe. "Stop crying baby" he kissed my forehead.

"I'm trying Ezekiel but you scared me I-I thought I was going to lose you and that shit scared me" covering my face I was trying so hard to be strong for everyone including the baby but it's so hard. "It saddens me that one day I probably won't be able to hear your voice and I can't take that I'm so in love with you and everything you do for me so if I were to lose that I wouldn't be able to live with myself" he wiped my tears with his thumb as he looked down at me.

"You scared me so bad I don't think you understand how I felt when I seen you on that floor" I could literally feel my heart breaking I'm just so overwhelmed with everything.

"I'm here and Ian going nowhere" I looked up at him and kissed him on the lips. "I'm sorry I put you through that I'm so fucking sorry"

"You didn't know" he sighed and shook his head.

"That ain't no excuse man I shoulda pulled out my shit faster now look I got you stressing while you pregnant this shit ain't right man" he covered his eye with his hand as I put my hand on his face, making him look at me.

"We're okay bae as long as your alive we'll forever be straight" I wiped his tears. "I didn't even want to come In here and see you like this but my mama threatened me" he chuckled before sniffing.

"She straight" I nodded.

"Yeah, everybody's okay but Dwight moving reckless"

"He was always the hothead"

"Even though y'all ain't the best right now he looked so hurt ice Ian even gon hold you"

"That's my lil brother I'll always love dat nigga" I sat up and put my hand on his chest, looking directly in his eyes.

"You don't have to accept it but Dwight and La'Shay really like each other and if they want to be together you can't force them to not talk to one another" he rubbed my back. "Because regardless of how you or anyone else feel they still gon do what they want"

"Ight, a nigga on his death bed and you wanna take up for them I thought you missed me" he smirked and I sucked my teeth.

"Ice, be quiet"

"The baby straight though"

"Yeah I made an appointment it's not until two weeks from now" he lifted up the tank top that I had and rubbed over my stomach in a circular motion. The hospital blanket covered our bodies as he turned the light off with the button on the remote and put the bed back. We engaged in conversation before both of us fell asleep into each other's arms and in this moment I couldn't be any happier.