DI: 34

I sat on the cold metal chair waiting for my attorney to come in so we could discuss my chargers theses motherfuckers were charging me with two accounts of murder. I don't know how but they found a way to link me to Kingston and Lisa's death I did the shit so I wasn't really trying to plead my case I just wanted to know how the fuck they could possibly find that shit out.

I was always careful whenever I did my dirty work I've managed to not get caught for years now. Maybe I slipped up or a piece of my hair dropped I don't fucking know. Sighing I put my hands over my face and shook my head. If they had evidence they were going to throw my ass In jail I already know that shit. What imma tell Amora? I didn't want to let her go but I know if they lock me up for a long time I'll have no choice I don't want to hold her back. She didn't deserve this at all her ass probably sick to her stomach right now.

The door being opened made me look up and I mugged the officer who pulled the chair back and sat in front of me.

"You questioned me and I already told yo ass I'm not answering them bullshit ass questions, where my attorney" I was fed up with this cop he was getting on my last damn nerve. Sucking my teeth I watched as he slid pictures in front of me showing Kingston and Lisa's dead bodies.

"You see the woman in this picture? That's my daughter" he scooted the chair back and got up, walking around me making me shift in my seat. I didn't like when people were behind me it made my nerves bad. "She told me everything about what you, Kingston and your brother had going on I know all about you being Cedric's hitman and believe me he's going down too" he came behind my ear and I licked my lips before smiling. He grabbed the back of my neck and put my face closer to the picture.

"Look at her! Look at her dead body" he roughly let go of my neck. This nigga lucky I'm in these cuffs I swear I would beat his ass to death if I wasn't. "You killed her and I have all the evidence I need to prove it I will make your life a living hell you will rot behind those bars for the rest of your life" he slammed the door behind him. Where the fuck my attorney at?
__
I paced the floor outside where they were holding ice and couldn't even think straight there was so much going through my head. It's being said that the police got an anonymous tip on ice being the person behind two deaths so the police raided his house and found a file with the name Kingston on it. Luckily for Ezekiel he had handed me everyone else's papers a long time ago and told me to hide it so they were all at my place I guess he forgot about that one.

I was hurt, scared but most of all I was mad who the hell tipped the feds off? And why?

"Mora, I got you some food you need to eat" Mariah said standing a few feet away from me I sucked my teeth and waved her off. I didn't need to eat at all I needed to do was see Ice that's all I wanted but these people were giving me a hard time and I was starting to get real frustrated. "I'm about to knock her ass out" I heard her say. It was hot out here and they weren't letting anyone inside for whatever reason.

"Do it then bitch, wassup" I started to walk over to her but Tai grabbed me while Dwight grabbed Mariah.

"Amora now you know I'll get out there with you, you wanna be a dumb bitch and starve over a nigga that's probably going to jail for the rest of his life then be my fucking guest" what she said rubbed me wrong. I pushed Tai as hard as I could and rushed Mariah we began to fight, hard.

"Let her go man, damn" Dwight stressed while Tai and Jerrell tried helping him get us off of each other. I was so fucking mad and this shit was making it no better.

"Bitch" we let go of each other but that didn't stop me from getting one more lick. My face was hurting that bitch had some heavy hands.

"You don't know a fuck thing keep yo fucking mouth shut when you speaking about him" Ezekiel's family and attorney were confused when they seen Mariah and Amora roughed up like they had just got attacked.

"Pussy ass hoe you doing too much and when i get to you again, it's up" Mariah said and I pushed Dwight off of me trying to get to her again we both had mouths on us so when we spoke our words cut deep like knives.

"Excuse me, what's going on" a lady asked and I just looked at her before walking away going to the door, banging on it as hard as I could. These people better let me know what the fuck is going on right now or I was about to set this bitch up.