DI: 40

I cradled ice's lap and grabbed the plate next to me that had baked chicken and white rice on it, scooping some of the food up with the spoon I inched it towards his mouth and raised a brow. He huffed before opening his mouth and letting me feed him I watched as his eyes lit up a bit. Chuckling to myself I shook my head and continued to feed him his hands landed on my butt as he shifted, getting comfortable.

"Acting like you not hungry" I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes at how loud he was smacking.

"I wasn't" he seen my face change once again and chuckled before taking the plate from me and putting it beside us on the couch. I grabbed both sides of his face and pecked his lips he hummed against them as his hands went inside the back of my pants making me shiver from how cold his hands were. "You know your birthday in one more day, right"

I mumbled and kissed his jawline working my way to his neck, kissing his spot. He moaned and I took it upon myself to grind against him as I looked into his eyes he matched my rhythm I moaned softly, feeling his manhood throbbing through his Jim shorts.

"Stop" he said in one breath giving me this look that only wanted me to keep going but I stopped grinding against him and pecked him on the lips again. "Open yo mouth" I shook my head and smirked when he grabbed my neck and pulled my face closer to his where our noses were touching.

"You gon let me spit in yo mouth" he asked as I smirked against his lips, nodding my head.
__
Looking at my phone that I had set up to where he couldn't see it I smirked at it before moving from it when he came in the room, looking down at his phone.

"What you wanna eat tonight" he asked sitting down on the bed, looking at me as I walked to my side of the bed. Ignoring him I crossed my legs over each other and changed the channel. "Helloo you don't hear me talking to you whatchu' wanna eat tonight" he said waving his hand in my face. Moving my head to the side I continued to focus on what I was doing.

"Ight when I get my food don't be asking for my shit" he chuckled as I huffed and visibly rolled my eyes making him scrunch his face up. "Ay, Mora don't start real shit" he turned back around and leaned forward putting his elbows on his knees. Ice went on Uber eats and ordered the food he made sure to get Amora a plate too knowing she would flip if he didn't get her anything.

"I need to go out today" I said getting out of the bed and walking over to my dresser pulling out a see through dress that stopped above my knees. I set it on the bed and flipped my hair over my shoulder, walking over to the closet.

"Where we going" I heard him say and almost blew my cover I wanted to laugh so bad. Taking a peak at the camera I kept ignoring him and began singing random song lyrics. Ice wiped his forehead as his leg bounced up and down he was nervous he knew he hadn't done anything that could jeopardize their relationship but why was she ignoring him? It bothered him.

"Bae, what did I do" he asked and I stopped looking for my heels, hearing how sad he sounded but I had to keep going. "Please tell me what I did baby so I can fix it" he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist putting his head on top of mine, rubbing over my stomach that was a bit bloated. My stomach was Bi-polar some days it wanted to be flat other days it wanted to be seven months pregnant he wasn't complaining so I didn't care.

I tried getting out of his hold however, his grip on me was deadly he would not let up so we were just standing there.

"Tell me so I can fix it" he whispered kissing me on my neck making me whimper. "Tell me" he moved my hair to one side of my neck and kissed it again before making love to it like it was something else. Fuck it I couldn't do it anymore I missed my baby. Turning around I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes that were low. I rubbed my hands through his soft hair and kissed him on the lips he picked me up my legs instantly wrapping around his torso.

"I did something" he asked.

"No it was a prank, see" he put me down and I went to where my phone was, picking it up. He licked his lips and smiled.

"Oh yo ass wanna play like that, huh" he said while looking at the camera I laughed and kissed him on the lips before ending the video.

"Ian get you no food either" he said trying to convince me I waved him off and put the dress back in the draw. "What you want for you birthday?" I shrugged my shoulders and sat on his lap, snuggling up against him.

"I just wanna be with you"