DI: 9

Pulling into Amora's yard I cut the car off and sat back in my seat looking at the scene unfolding in front of me. Rolling down the window so I could hear the conversation I put my phone in the cup holder and squinted my eyes.

"Didn't I tell you not to bring this bitch to my house King" I'm guessing she was Amora's momma. "I asked you respectfully not to bring her and you still disrespect me I'm the mother of your child there should be some type of respect, that's all I fucking ask"

"You don't deserve my respect, you don't deserve shit but bad luck! My daughter does not need to stay over here with you you're a bad mother look what she doing at school, getting into fights and shit. How the fuck you think I feel when my daughter showing me a video of Amora getting stomped out on the fucking floor?"

"Your daughter?" I looked at her through my windshield. "You have no right to address me as your daughter this whole time I've been standing here you haven't looked me in the eyes once !but you have the nerve to come at my mother who has been a father to me as well for the past ten years she's a good ass mother and you or nobody else can take that away from her" looking to my right side I seen this lady getting out of the car that must've been the nigga girl she was pregnant too, her belly wasn't big but you could see that she was expecting.

I watched as Amora and her momma looked at the lady at the same time like they was connected or sum shit and you could tell they were both surprised.

"What's wrong king" she touched his shoulder and he looked back at her.

"Nothing baby get back in the car"

"Listen to him cause bitch pregnant or not I told both of you motherfuckers that I don't want you over here" Amora momma started walking towards the lady but she grabbed her, stopping her.

"I'm calling dcf on your alcoholic ass and I'm taking Amora away from you"

"You know what fuck you dad I hate you, you piece of shit I watched you beat mama ass every fucking day until she was either bleeding or half dead you ain't shit but a fuck nigga that moved to the white neighborhood and forgot his black family. You over there living good in a big nice house with a white fence but we over here struggling what the fuck type of man are you? I hate you." Sighing I knew for a fact her words hit him in the heart. He didn't take care of his responsibilities and that caused the love of his daughter . Lifting in my seat I grabbed the door handle getting ready to get out when he stepped to Amora and grabbed her forearm.

"Ay" I said causing all them to look at me. Steeping in front of her I pulled my pants up and held my head high, giving him nothing but eye contact. "Daddy or not don't ever in yo life touch her like that" he chuckled and looked behind me.

"You know me lil bruh"

"Ion care to she said what she had to say now do what you gotta do and get the fuck, lil bruh" putting emphasis on 'lil bruh' he seen I wasn't playing and grabbed his girl leaving the parking lot. Turning around I grabbed her arm and looked over it making sure she didn't have a bruise or nothing.

"You ok" I looked at her mom asking her she nodded her head at me.

"What's your name" I told her my name. "Thank you Ice I really appreciate it Amora I'm gonna head out for a little I love you butt" her voice was cracking a little indicating she was about to cry. If I seen that nigga out somewhere I was gon knock his ass out just for the fun of it.

"You ight?" She looked me in the eyes and shook her head telling me no. "Can I take you to get something to eat"

"Let me go get my stuff I'll be back"