DI: 65

I got out of my car and made my way into the empty house that me and my realtor would be closing on today. Me and Amora had a conversation a while back and we agreed on staying in Chicago for at least four years when Skylar was born so she could know her family. I took it upon myself to purchase a nice ass house in a good area, far away from that gang shit. I don't even want my child near that shit. I approached my realtor and shook his hand he walked me around the four bedroom, three bathroom house again to make sure this is what I wanted.

He didn't even have to do all that because this is where I want my family to be. I don't give a fuck about shit else, honestly. Amora didn't know that I was doing this she was still living with her mom and I wasn't complaining. When we got back together she said that she wasn't ready to move back in and I respected that. As long as I got my baby back I was chilling.

"nice doing business with you bruh" I dapped Josh up and smiled when he put the key in my hand. I looked at the empty house and nodded my head. It was a big ass purchase but it was all worth it. Leaving out of the house I locked up behind me and walked towards my car. "yeah bae" I answered Amora's phone call and pulled out of the driveway.

"Ice why yo babymama just sat up here and texted me on instagram with bullshit" I scrunched up my face and turned down the radio before stopping at a red light. "I'm gon be mature about this shit cause I'm about to have my baby and I don't need nothing or nobody stealing my joy but get her ice and I'm not fucking playing" Amora fussed over the phone and I sucked my teeth.

"man what she said to you?"

"she doing the fucking most talking bout she don't want me around Josiah and if I mention his name or come six feet near him she gon sit me on my ass pregnant or not" My head jerked back what the fuck Hope duck ass talking bout. Ever since I told her I was buying a house and Josiah got his own room she been tripping. I mean any chance she got she was bringing up Amora and I shut that shit down immediately.

"Ezekiel I'm telling you I don't be on this type of shit with no bitch who has no relevance in my life this hoe mad for what? I don't know what y'all talked about but the bitch better sit quiet or be sat the fuck down cause I'll get Tai and Riah to do it for me they already on go"

"chill out that shit ain't even worth it I'll handle it" I stroked my chin. "what yo ass doing"

"nothing, you know I been trying to stay on my feet and be active since Skylar wanna be stubborn" I chuckled. Amora's due date was February nineteenth, a week later and no baby. "my doctor want me to come in tomorrow so she can see what's going on they might have to end up inducing me"

"I'm finna stop by Hope house and handle that shit then imma shoot by you get her baby bag and shit ready imma take you to the hospital"

"bae I don't ha-"

"I'm taking yo ass to the hospital I'll be there in a lil bit get ready I love you"

"I love you too"

                                      ***

"Getting out of the car I walked towards Hope's door and unlocked it with the key that she gave me. Once I walked into the place I could hear Josiah crying making me shake my head. He turned five months today and that lil nigga was still the same. He only cried occasionally and it was clear I was his favorite. He didn't like being away from me for too long. Pushing the room door open I walked up to Hope who was changing him.

"So I go on Instagram and text her cause now I feel played" Snatching her phone I hung up and threw it back on the bed. "why would you do that I was having a conversation" she finished changing Josiah and laid him in the middle of the bed.

"ay hope stop fucking trying me dawg real shit" I pointed my finger in her face. "why the fuck you over here texting my girl on some crazy shit" Crossing my hands over my chest I scrunched up my face and walked closer to her.

"this the shit I be talking bout you always defending this bitch everything I do is wrong, right? we been in each other's lives for a year now and what you expect for me not to have feelings for you or love you, you lay up with me and shit then play stupid when I start crashing the fuck out" she yelled. I sucked my teeth and swatted my hand.

"man what the fuck a nigga laid up with you one time since our baby been born"

"It don't matter Ezekiel before he was even conceived we were together! but then this bitch come knocking at you door in the middle of the night and all of a sudden it's fuck me, fuck hope and how she feels" her voice cracked. "it's always like this every time you and her get into it you knocking at my fucking door my nigga like be for fucking real"

"you act like this shit a game like a bitch just acting delusional and that's not it because I love you and I have every right to do so! if you didn't want anything to do with me or if I was just something to fuck until you and your hoe got together then you should've said that. When we found out I was pregnant I could've got a fucking abortion but nooo you wanna beg me to keep the baby so don't sit up here and make me seem crazy over some shit you caused" she shoved my chest and I grabbed her wrist.

"you can feel how the fuck you wanna feel hope ion give a fuck on some real shit, you must've forgotten that you and your bitch ass daddy the reason I almost got locked up. I still don't understand why you texting her phone about our son like what the fuck you on"

"you the bitch fuck you mean hoe and yea I did text her, and I meant every fucking word I don't like her because she got the nigga I'm in love with" Sucking my teeth I walked away from her and packed Josiah some diapers, clothes and his formula in his baby bag before picking him up. "Ezekiel I'm not fucking playing with you don't have that bitch around my baby" she followed me to my car.

"hope you better leave me the fuck alone forreal dawg" I strapped up Josiah and closed the door. Her hand connected with the back of my head and I reflexed, connecting my fist into her mouth. "ight get yo ass on before I get locked up for a DV" I gave her a look and shoved her from in front of the drivers door.

"I hate you" she spat.

"fuck you dumb ass broad" I backed out of the driveway and drove off.