DI: 27

(Third person)

Pulling his shirt from over his head Amora sat on her bed and kissed his stomach trailing the kisses up to his chest. She put her hand on the back of his neck and brought their lips together kissing him slow and passionately like it would be their last time seeing each other. Bending down Ice grabbed her legs and pulled her forward causing her body to go back onto the bed. Trailing his hands on the sides of her body he stopped to her black leggings and pulled them off along with her panties. Crossing her arms over each other she pulled her shirt off as he licked his lips in admiration.

Now laying on top of her he couldn't help but smile. Amora opened her legs wider while staring at him he grabbed himself and put his tip towards her entrance.

"Grab me" she took the opportunity to grab ahold of his shoulders just as he pushed himself into her, filling her hole. He suddenly moved in and out of her at different pace causing different noises to fall from her lips. A whimper left her lips as his thrusts got deeper she crossed her legs over his back, trapping him. Increasing his speed ice put his head in the crook of her neck, kissing it.

The headboard knocked against the wall as they made love. Their love was toxic but they couldn't deny the fact that they loved each other and in this very moment it was slowly but surely being exposed.

Her nails digged deep into his back causing him to hiss as his strokes got faster. Their bodies now shifting back and forth her eyes rolled to the back of her head at how good he was making her feel.

"I'm sorry" he kissed her neck and went faster giving her his all she could literally feel him in her stomach it almost made her cry out for the man above. "For everything" grabbing her face he gave her eye contact and went deeper than he already was causing a loud moan to escape her lips.

"I'm yours" he said slowing down feeling her walls began to clench around him, pulling out he flipped her around and pushed himself back into her. "I'm yours, forever" his words came out more as a moan.

"Ezekiel" Amora moaned his name she was enjoying his slow strokes each one felt so good. He grunted and brought his hand around her neck bringing her back to his chest. Their lips parted at the same time as if they felt that same good feeling. They were on cloud nine.

"I love you" he said as her walls clenched around him once again. "You love me" she moaned as he sped up once again forcing her walls to unclench. Her moans were loud and addicting only making him go harder and harder, wanting to hear more.

"Tell me you love me Amora" he wanted to hear her say it he wanted to know that he wasn't the only one that felt this way.

"I love you" and with that he grunted now putting his focus back on her, pushing his hand down her back her made her arch deeper. Coming all over him Amora was well out of breath and more than exhausted but she wanted more. Changing positions she was now on top riding him for dear life. Going up and down it was now her turn to take control she spelled her name and smiled at the change of his facial expression.

"Fuck, Amora" he hissed as she bounced up and down getting ready to come again. Bringing her head back Amora rocked back and forth making sure to keep her balance so she wouldn't fall. "I fucking love you" he breathed out seconds away from busting in her. Grabbing her back he flipped them back over and pushed her legs to her ears, gaining control again. Her juices were squirting everywhere as he made love to her endlessly groaning, Ezekiel exploded in her before falling onto her numb body.