DI: 10

Laying in bed I was extremely bored and irritated at the fact that there was absolutely nothing to do. It was my last day of being suspended and I felt like pulling out every piece of my hair. Pulling out my phone I went on Instagram and looked at peoples post.

I leaned over and peeked out the window and seen it was raining really hard. Being that I was afraid of bad weather I pulled back from the window and got under my covers. As a little girl I use to love it but now it could kiss my ass I don't play that.

Tai and Riah were both at school so I couldn't text or call them so I decided to text him. He did say whenever I needed someone to talk to he would be there. Why not take a chance?

Ice

Hey, this may sound weird but I'm really scared of thunderstorms and I was hoping maybe you could call me. Me.

Cutting off my phone I placed it flat face on my covers and played with the sheets of my bed. I should've never did that we just starting talking I probably over stepped a boundary or something.

I mean I would understand if you don't want to talk I was just asking, I'm sorry. Just forget I even asked. Me.

"Amora be quiet" I whispered to myself. My phone dinged causing me to jump up and look at my phone. It was him. Feeling anxious I clicked on my messages and read what he said.

You straight mamas I'm handling something right now can I get at you when I'm done? Ice.

Yes .Me.

Throwing myself on the bed I smiled and ignored that feeling in my stomach. That feeling I got whenever he called me mamas. Just in case he FaceTimed me I got up and went in the bathroom to fix myself up. Hearing my phone ringing I stopped breathing and looked down at my phone.

"Oh my god" letting it ring for a little I wiped my hands on my pants. "Okay okay answer the phone" swiping it over I put the phone to my ear and waited for him to say something.

"You not gon speak"

"I was I just wanted to let you say something first"

"You still scared" he questioned.

"Yes I am I can't stand this type of weather" there was a pause and shuffling. I heard a car, which meant he was about to go somewhere.

"I'll be there In a little bit" the line went dead and I looked at my phone to make sure I wasn't tripping. Running back into the bathroom I made sure my hair looked presentable. Sitting back on my bed my leg shook as I waited for him to knock on the door. Passing time I sent Riah and Tai a quick message so they could know what was going on.

Dirty's💚🤞🏾

Ice coming to see me

Huhh sweetie?? Riah.

Hell nah you jumping on new dick .Tai.

Hearing knocks on the door I got up and walked out of my room calling out 'who is it' he responded causing me to smile. Opening the door the first thing he did was give me a hug. I wrapped my arm around his neck as he grabbed my waist giving it a light squeeze. I almost passed out at how good the hug felt and the way he smelled was everything. After I locked the door we walked to my room and I closed my door. Sitting on the bed he instantly made himself comfortable.

"You know all I asked was to be on the phone you didn't have to show up I know you had stuff to take care of" leaning against my dresser I looked at him as he looked at me.

"Didn't I tell you when I was finished I was gon get at you" I nodded my head. "And even if I did have something to do it could wait" the look he was giving me was so intense and hard he would lick his lips every once in awhile, which only made it sexier. Coming back to my senses I pulled wrap and weed out of my dresser so I could roll up.

"It helps with my nerves"

"Shit I understand, can I take my shoes off?" Looking at him through the mirror I made a confused face. This man really wanted to be comfortable.

"I don't mind" wrapping my lips around the wrap I tightly sealed it shut.

"Who taught you how to roll up" looking at him he was laid against my headboard with one leg on the bed and the other hanging off.

"Nobody" shrugging my shoulders I lit up the blunt and took a pull from it. "I just watched everyone else do it around me and with time I got better" passing it to him I jumped out of my skin when I seen the lightning outside. Hopping in the bed I sat next to him to calm my nerves a little. Thunderstorms really freaked me out on a different level.

"I can't believe you scared of that shit" he chuckled and passed the blunt back my way. Nudging him I smiled and felt kind of embarrassed. "It don't do nothing but put me to sleep" He looked at his phone and sucked his teeth.

"Ol'lady?" I asked and he side-eyed me. Shaking his head no I chuckled and blew smoke out of my mouth. "Why not?"

"these females don't see me good for nothing but sex"

"Don't you want some pussy here and there"

"I'm not the typa nigga dat do one night stands that's not my thing I'm an emotional nigga so if I have sex with you it's on a genuine level" now laying on my side I looked up at him as he spoke. "They see how long my money is though" he looked down at me.

"I wish Kai thought like you maybe we could actually have a decent conversation, I hate him" shaking my head I tried my hardest not to text his phone with a long paragraph on how I felt.

"He still on his lil boy shit" he chuckled and sat up, getting ready to leave. I watched as he put on his shoes feeling a little down. My mama didn't get off until eight at night so it wouldn't hurt for him to stay a little.

"Can you stay for a little longer" he looked at me with low eyes. Smiling to himself he nodded his head and got back in the bed next to me. Laying down I balled up when the rain sounded like it was getting heavier.

"Come here" looking at ice I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his body instantly feeling more secure than I was before.