DI: 46

"I'm not even going to sit here and try to be fake about this shit because our delivery and choice of words do be fucked up" he said while looking at me we had just got back to his house and were talking about our relationship and the things we needed to fix to make it better, which was needed.

"But I want us to do better Amora I want this shit to work ion wanna lose you" he stressed, walking up to me my nose wrinkled and my bottom lip began to slightly quiver. "I want it to work baby, I want us to get this shit together I know we gon argue cause that's what happens in relationships I would think something wrong if we didn't argue but I want us to communicate better" I nodded my head in agreement as he squatted in front of me.

"You hear me"

"Yes" I said quietly.

"Promise me we gon get this shit together" he held out his pinky and I laughed, wiping my face with the back of my hand. Sniffing I joined my pinky with his and my stomach erupted with butterflies when he kissed them.

"I promise" he stood up and kissed me on my forehead then my lips. Blushing I looked at him and turned my head so he wouldn't see.

"Ight mamas get dressed so I can take you out" I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist before he could turn around and leave.

"I love you" I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on his lips repeatedly making him laugh since his laugh was contagious it made me laugh too. "I love you so much" I pulled back and looked up at him he grabbed my face and pulled our lips back together, giving me the most slowest and passionate kiss he had ever gave me. When he pulled away my eyes fluttered opened seeing him staring at me with his lip in between his teeth.

"I love you too" we stared at each other a bit before we decided to let go of one another. I had so many outfits over here from spending the night so I was glad I didn't have to make a stop to my moms house I was ready to go out, on a date, with my man.

"My mannn" I dragged while smiling and turning on the water I grabbed my phone, clicking on the SoundCloud icon. Typing in Monica- that's my man I smiled when the music started to play. Going underneath the water I let the water hit my body, making me relax immediately from how hot the water was.

"That's my man ain't gon let no one say nothing bad bout my baby, that's my man spent too many nights on my knees praying to Jesus, I'm his lady" I sang while lavendering my body up that was one other thing I knew how to do, sing. Ever since I was a little girl singing was my thing but I never wanted to pursue that, that spotlight wasn't for me. I didn't need nor want that type of attention so I went for hair, which is my second best thing.

Letting the water hit my body once again the soap slipped from my body forming bubbles at the drain.

"And every night Im positive my man is coming home to me" I cut the water off and pulled my towel from the railing, wrapping my body in it. "I love you boyy, I love you boyy"

"I'm gon always be ya girl" grabbing my toothbrush I wet it, put toothpaste on it then wet it again before I started to brush my teeth.

"I feel so sorry for the ladies that don't have love in their life oou ouu ouu cause mines love me right" I sang with a load of toothpaste in my mouth before laughing at myself. This man had me so in love I was singing at the mirror picturing his face. When I was done brushing my teeth I stepped out of the bathroom to get dressed I don't see how people could get dressed in the bathroom it be too hot for me.

"Why you don't start singing" he asked as I dropped the towel and slipped on my panties and bra.

"I don't want that lifestyle" he nodded his head before looking me up and down, smiling. I furrowed my brows when he walked towards me, licking his lips.