DI: 63

NOVEMBER

With my hands on my hips I looked at my wall with a huge smile on my face. After hard work and dedication I had finally received my cosmetology degree and it felt damn good. I overworked, I got more hours than I needed while pregnant. Putting my hand over my round stomach I looked down and smiled. Six months in and I was starting to get nervous. In three more months I will be welcoming my daughter.

I've been getting so many gifts for the baby it made no sense she was spoiled already. Between her father and uncles I didn't know who had bought her more stuff. Opening my closet I sighed and looked at the closet that was overrun with baby clothes and shoes. Not to mention the pampers and wipes that were stacked all the way to the ceiling. They ranged from different sizes, which would last a long time.

The plan for today was to get this closet organized so when she did come it would be easier on me since I'm not living with ice anymore. I was still not getting back with him. Regardless of the sex and the opening up there's some things that need to be fixed. There needs to be understanding and respect from both ends, of course.

"Listen here" I sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at my stomach. "You are giving mommy a hard time, okay?" I felt a faint kick making me smile. That was her first time kicking.

"So your kicking mommy now" I stood up and blew a deep breath, I felt exhausted. "Okay, okay just calm down a lil bit" chuckling, I held my stomach as she started going crazy in my stomach. It didn't hurt, it just felt weird. I looked at my ringing phone and picked it up holding it to my ear with my shoulder.

"Yea" I answered.

"Wassup withchu?" Ezekiel pulled into her yard and shut his car off, sitting back in the seat he put his hand on his forward and swayed his legs in and out. Licking over his lips he waited for her to respond. He could be real and say he was going through it. He felt played.

"Nothing I'm bouta clean out this closet and organize it" I moved a box out the way. "She got so much shit and we ain't even have the baby shower yet" I groaned and stomped my foot.

"Who finna help you cause ya mama car not out here" I stopped what I was doing and rolled my eyes. Walking over to my window I looked through the blinds and looked at my phone before hanging up. You see what he do? The nigga just pop up whenever he feels like it just because. He needed a life.

Unlocking the door I let him come in and locked the door behind him. As we were walking to the room he answered his phone and laughed.

"Put papa back in the camera" I heard him say causing me to smile. Ezekiel loved his son, dearly. I would never knock him for that. We haven't talked about the whole Hope situation since it happened so I wouldn't know what's going on. Nor am I going to ask because it's not my business anymore and quite frankly I don't give a fuck. "Ight, make sure you give him his medicine an shit don't have my baby all over the place in people face you know how I feel bout that shit" I tied my hair back and began pulling things out of the closet. Seeing all this stuff I just knew it was going to take me a while to be finished.

***

Putting the water bottle down I huffed and put a string of hair behind my ear. I looked over at ice who had his hands above his head, breathing hard. We had finally finished fixing up the closet and lord it was a process. Mind you, this house is big so my closet was a walk in. It has a lot of space that is being taken up by baby stuff. Most of my clothes and shoes were literally up against the wall I actually had to take some of my stuff out and put it in the spare room.

"We shoulda gave her, her own room" Ice said as he pulled his shirt over his head and sat on the bed. I took off my pants and pulled out some shorts to put them on. "Chill" he said.

"I didn't want her with her own room yet and I'm not doing nothing" I snickered and looked at how comfortable he looked reminding me of when he came to my house when it was raining. "You remember when you came to my house that day when it was raining bad my dumb ass had texted you like we knew each other like that" he chuckled while rubbing his hand up and down his stomach.

"You had cuddled with me" he smiled and licked his lips.

"Come here" I raised my eyebrows and walked over to him he leaned up and pulled me on his lap. I watched as he lifted my shirt up and kissed my belly. Butterflies swirled through my stomach as he did it again.

"Hey princess it's ya daddy me and mommy just got through organizing your big ass closet you got so much sh—" I popped his head and he gave me a look only for me to return it. He cleared his throat. "You got so much stuff baby and plenty more to come daddy promise to give you the world, I promise to love you and cherish you like any day could be my last" I rubbed my hands through his hair that was out. It wasn't braided or anything.

"I'll always protect you I'll never disown you in anyway, Skylar" I scrunched up my face and looked down at him.

"Skylar?"

"Skylar Aaliyah-Jean Abadi, that's her name" he looked up at me with his chin resting on my stomach, my hands still in his hair. We looked at each other before I cleared my throat and backed away from him.

"I-Um" I watched him as he watched me. "Shit" I whispered before forgetting everything I had told myself. I love this man with everything in me I couldn't be mad at him for too long it was impossible. I walked in between his legs and grabbed his face, bringing our lips together. We kissed in sync as his hands went down to my ass massaging me through my shorts that were wet.

Moaning into his mouth his hands cupped my ass as he stood up and brought me in his arms. Turning around he held me with his left arm and put his right hand on the bed, laying me down softly. Bringing my hand around his neck I took the other one and scratched his back while wrapping my legs around him. He grabbed both sides of my shorts and pulled them down along with my panties. My eyes fluttered open and I watched him take his pants off soon, his boxers. He climbed on top of me and kissed my lips. I grabbed his shoulders and hissed as he slid inside of me.

"I love you" he said huskily, moving at a slow and steady pace making my lips part from each other. Low whimpers escaped my mouth when he began to move his hips. "You feel it?" He kissed my cheek bone.

"Tell me you feel it" my body was beginning to get hot as he talked to me.

"I feel you" I shrieked and he sped up his pace I bit my lip and grabbed onto his arms, looking down as he slid in and out. "I f-feel you" my head fell back onto the pillow when he started to go harder. My moans were becoming uncontrollably loud. He brought his head down in the crook of my neck and moaned in my ear, taking a long stroke and staying in that spot.

"Ohhhhh!" My eyes shut tightly when I got that tight feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Fuckk" my legs started to tremble when he started back.

"Shit I'm finna nut" he said in my ear only for me to be the first to get mines. "Shit yo pussy so good tell me it's for me only, please Amora"

"Please tell me it's for me" I could feel him swelling inside of me so I clenched myself around his, which did the trick. "Ughh" he groaned in my ear.