DI: 41

"Bae, please" I mumbled wrapping my legs around his torso as he walked to the kitchen. We were the only ones at my house, my mother and her boyfriend had went out to grab a few things. He kissed my forehead and sat me on the counter top, rubbing up and down my thigh.

"Man no why you acting like you don't got shit to do it's your birthday and you worried bout some dick" he said. I sucked my teeth and put my hands under his shirt, bringing him closer into me. He looked down at me and smiled at my pouting face I brought my head up and kissed him on the lips.

"Just five minutes" bringing my arms around his neck I looked into his eyes before looking at his lips that were wet making me shiver. "I just need you inside of me" I said below a whisper. He snaked his hands in the front of my pants and I smiled because I was getting what I wanted.

"Five minutes" he said picking me up and tonguing me down I hummed in his mouth as he walked back to my room, closing the door behind him.
__
Sitting in the nail salon with Tai and Riah I laughed as I watched this video on theshaderoom, looking at my toes that were drying I answered ice's FaceTime call.

"How long that's gon take" he asked getting into his car and cranking it up. I bent down and rubbed my thumb against each toe to make sure they were dry before leaving.

"I'm done"

"I'm down the street y'all come outside" I hung up the phone and told Tai and Riah to come on they had just got done getting their toes and nails done too. I didn't know what I was doing today all I know was Ice handed me money to go get my hair and stuff done. Seeing his car seeding down the lot I shook my head and stood where he could see me.

"You need to slow yo retarted ass down" Tai said rolling her eyes, getting into the backseat as I leaned over and pecked him on the lips.

"This my shit yo big head ass can get out" I snickered as he pulled out the parking lot, heading somewhere I wasn't familiar with. Shrugging my shoulders I put the seat all the way back and kicked my right leg on the dashboard.

"Girl don't you see me back here you hurting my damn legs, the fuck" Mariah said and I ignored her she better get in the middle.

"This my nigga shit" he looked at me and laughed before putting his hand on my exposed thigh. Rod Wave- braceface began to play through the car making me smile. It was one of my favorite songs.

"I know you know what you do to me" I sang pointing my finger in the air feeling the music. "I forever want you next to me"

"I love the way she make em stare through make up and all if you seen her in them drawls you'll see what I mean" ice sang along grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers, kissing the back of my palm. I looked up at him blushing this nigga get on my nerves.

"I'm sicka them" I heard Tai say.

"I thought a bitch sitting in the backseat said sum"

"Hoe be tryna serve so bad" Mariah and I laughed at Tai. We came to a stop causing me to look straight ahead at where we had stopped I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the car.

"What the fuck" I heard ice chuckle as I looked at the big red ribbon that sat on the hood of the black Lamborghini truck. Blinking my eyes repeatedly I slowly walked towards the truck and slid my hand across the drivers side door. I turned around and smirked at ice before jumping into his hands, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Bitch you got Lamborghini pussy" I kissed Ezekiel all in his mouth everybody just needed to take they asses home I wanted to be with him alone.

"I rented this Airbnb for two nights so y'all can chill it's a chef in there cooking an shit" he said putting me back on the floor I kept my arms around his neck and bit my lip. "Wassup" he asked looking down at me, licking his lips.

"Nothing I'm just ready to get on top tonight" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You know you one freaky ass girl"

"You made me this way" I mumbled bringing him closer to me.

"Yeah?" He said trailing his hands to my ass and squeezing it.

"Mh-hmm" We kissed one more time and walked into the Airbnb.