DI: 49

"Your leaving me, butt?" My mom asked sadly and I poked my lip out, sitting beside her on the bed. How she said it had me wanting to cry I've been with my mom for nineteen years and I was finally leaving from under her roof it was time. Being that I'm pregnant ice and I decided that it was best I moved in with him we should've been made this decision since we're always with each other but leave it up to us to be complicated.

When we found out I was pregnant I cried like a baby because I'm not ready to be a mom and I wanted to make sure I had everything straight financially before I brought a life into this world. I'm honestly scared I don't know how to properly raise a child what if I make a mistake and it comes out like me, damaged. We had a conversation and it put me to ease a little that's just the thing Ice does though he makes things better for me and I love him for that.

"Yeah mom it's time for me to go" she sucked her teeth and huffed loudly. I snickered and scooted closer to her laying my head on her shoulder we sat in silence before she spoke up.

"But butt I don't want you to leave it's boring when your not here" she said sounding like a baby.

"Ma, you have Braelyn" she made a face.

"He's annoying as hell and he been doing weird shit lately I think I'm going to break up with him I'm not feeling it anymore"

"What he been doing?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"He been asking about you and ice like why you so worried about my daughter and her boyfriend I wanted to slap the fuck outta him butt" I laughed.

"He was in my room going through my stuff one day claiming you told him to look for one of your outfits" she looked at me with widened eyes before standing up.

"I would never tell him to go through your stuff why the fuck he was in your room while we weren't here" she asked grabbing her phone from off the dresser.

"I don't know" I shrugged, looking down at my stomach and smiling a little. "But I cursed him out"

"I know that's right baby I'm cursing his ass out right now I wish I would've known that he left right when I told him you were stopping by"

"Mhm, what's his full name anyways I'm gonna get ice to do a background check on him to see what's up because he weird" I wrinkled up my nose as my stomach began to growl.

"Braelyn.. Braelyn Cortez"
__

"See y'all tomorrow" I said as everyone parted ways I took my first class today and it was very exciting. Even though I already knew how to do hair I needed my license so I could open up my shop I didn't want everyone knowing where I laid my head you never know who's out to get you, which is why I'd be holding off on doing hair until I had everything settled.

I smiled as I looked at my steering wheel my truck is sexy as hell I needed to give her a car wash it's been raining heavy lately so that's what I was about to go do then I'd go home to my baby.

I pulled out my phone as my truck went through the machine, scaring me. I was always afraid whenever my mom went through these things it was always too dark and what if I got stuck. I shook the thought out of my head and called Mariah to see what she was doing.

"Wassup boo" she said showing her face I took a photo and smiled when she started laughing. "Girl stop playing what you doing" I flipped the camera to show her what was going on.

"Oh, you ate" she asked as I flipped the camera back on me.

"Yeah I had something before I went to class"

"You did tell me you was going to that today how was it?" She asked.

"It was so much fun Riah it was nothing but good energy and everybody was so nice they was letting us work on heads while walking us through what we needed to know even though I know everything cause I been doing this shit like a boss" Mariah laughed and hyped me up even more. "But it was still helpful"

"That's good Amora I'm really proud of you I want nothing for you but the best and make sure they keep treating you right ion wanna have to show my ass through that bitch" I smiled and cranked up my truck once it was done being washed.

"Hold on" I honked my horn at a car letting them jump in front of me they sticked their hand out the car and I started to drive home. "I know yo crazy ass got me" she sucked her teeth.

"What's been going on with you and Diamond" diamond is Riah's girlfriend they been dating for a little minute and they were retarted as hell. I had no room to talk but me and ice were doing good so far.

"We broke up" I looked at the camera and rolled my eyes at the smile she had on her face. "Then got back together.. but let me tell you what happened she felt some type of way because a bitch was in my inbox mind you I haven't texted the girl back no nothing but she wanna pick an argument" I shook my head and pulled into ice's neighborhood getting excited as hell. I left early in the morning and I haven't talked to him since I couldn't breathe I missed him so much.

"And your the same bitch that tried to tell me to switch sides I think the fuck not" I backed into the driveway and put the truck in park.

"Girl shut up I'm finna call this hoe right now so she can come over I'm horny soo bye bitch I love you" she blew a kiss at the screen before hanging up I laughed loudly before getting out and locking the doors. I took my house key out of my bag and went for the doorknob but stopped once I seen it halfway open, making me curse ice out in my head. Why the hell would he keep the door open?

"Baee I'm home" I closed the door. "I have to tell you a-" my sentence was cut short when I seen ice on the floor sprawled in a puddle of blood. I chuckled as I slowly walked towards him, dropping my bag I dropped to my knees and pulled his body to me.

"E-Ezekiel" my voice shook as his eyes struggled to stay open I grabbed my phone and dialed the police.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency" I explained what was going on while crying hysterically. I gave them the address and threw the phone once the dispatcher told me help was on the way. I shook back and forth with him in my arms before I noticed a gun not too far from him and picked it up, putting it in my bag. His gun wasn't licensed.

"Ezekiel, o-our baby" I choked over my words as his hand began to slip from mines there was so much blood I couldn't even tell where he was bleeding from. "You can't leave us, no!" I shouted when his eyes suddenly closed.

"No, No baby no I'm here" I pulled him closer to me and cried over and over again until I couldn't anymore. "I'm here" it was about two minutes until I finally heard the ambulance approaching.

"You hear that" I smiled while stroking his face that was stained with dried up blood. There was no use in talking to him because I knew he was dead but this is the man I love. He couldn't be gone, he told me he'd never leave me. "Their here baby, their here to help you" I sniffed and held him as they walked into the house taking in the crime scene.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but I need you to step aside"