DI: 47

I jolted out of the bed and ran to the bathroom with my hand over my mouth trying to get to the toilet as quick as possible. Lifting up the toilet seat I tried holding my hair back but it was no use as the throw up violently left from my throat.

"Fuck going on" ice grumbled before looking at me and helping me with my hair. We were both asleep, tired as hell from last night but I just had to throw up. He rubbed my back as I continued to get the rest out once I was done I flushed the toilet and put the seat down.

I looked at ice through the mirror and watched as he examined my body, I was wearing these boxers I got from Walmart and a white tank top. Looking away from him I picked up my toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. My nerves began to mess with me as I thought back on the pregnancy tests I never looked at. I didn't know why I was holding back on looking I think it's because I already know what it'll say, positive.

Keeping the light on I wiped my nose and sat on the edge of the bed while Ice leaned against the dresser with nothing but a white tank top and boxers. He wanted to be like me so bad.

"Can you look in that bag" he looked to where I was pointing and grabbed it. I watched as he scanned through the bag then looked up at me before sticking his hand into the bag. He pulled out the two test that were still wrapped up in the tissue. I looked down at my stomach and swallowed I just knew I was pregnant it didn't take rocket science. It was bound to happen I just didn't think I'd happen right now.

"Pregnant" he whispered but I heard him and that's when the tears slipped from my eyes. "You having my baby" I could hear the excitement in his voice but I was no where near that I felt the complete opposite. He walked over to me and pulled me into his chest, stroking my hair with his fingers as I cried into his chest.

"Ice, what am I going to do"

"We gon do what we gotta do and take care of this baby" he said grabbing my face with his hands and looking into my eyes.

"B-But this wasn't the plan I have to finish school I have shit to do" stomping my feet on the ground I covered my face with my hands.

"You can still finish school baby, ight" he kissed my forehead. "You can still finish ain't nothing stopping you God won't give you something you can't handle mamas" I sniffed and looked at him.

"Are you happy?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm ecstatic" he said with a big smile on his face before lifting me up and spinning me around, making me laugh. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips when he put me back on my feet. We ended up getting back in bed, cuddling up. He laid behind me while my back was against his front with his hands wrapped around my waist and head on top of mines.

"Wow" he said in my ear making my stomach erupt with nerves. "Move in wit me" he suddenly said. I turned around and looked up at him to see if he was serious, he definitely was.

"Are you sure? Do you think we can handle that" I asked wrapping my arms around his torso and cuddling into him some more, wanting to be in his skin. If I could live inside of him I would, hell, If I could live in his balls I would.

"Yeah we can handle anything life throws our way and you know dat" I smiled.

"Welll I'm not tryna trip or nothing but us plus a baby will not fit inside this house" he chuckled.

"I know I didn't think I'd fall in love then get her pregnant so I just bought something that only I could fit in" he shrugged his shoulders and I bit my lip at him before getting on top of him, kissing him on the lips. "But I see I gotta get a bigger house now, huh" he groaned as I trailed my kisses lower and lower until I got to his boxers. Now pulling him out of his boxers I kissed the tip and put it in my mouth, humming on it.

"Shit" he breathed out as I took him into my mouth, jacking him off and sucking him all at once. I twisted my hand up and down his shaft in a slow motion while bobbing my head up and down. Coming back up to the tip I spit on it and then looked at him, taking him right back into my mouth. "Fuckkk" he moaned and began to thrust his hips forward but I kept up with him, throwing him off guard when I took his balls into my mouth and jacked him harder.

"Fuck, girl" he said and I trailed my tongue along his veins before twirling it around his tip and kissing it one last time. I made sure I caught every bit of him as he let it loose.

"Take those off" I did as told and took my boxers off and in one swift move he had me on my back with his tip at my entrance, sliding right into me. I grabbed his arms and threw my head back on the pillow as he fucked me slowly still being able to hit my spot.

"Faster" he moved faster and that only caused me to moan louder. He took his right hand and wrapped it around my throat as he rotated his hips. I bit down on my lip and looked at him through hooded eyes as my titties rocked up and down from him going so fast. "Oouu" he hissed in my ear and began to slow down, feeling me tighten up around him. I wrapped my arms around him and dug my nails into his back. He stroked me continuously as I rode out my orgasm and soon he was right behind me.

"That's why you pregnant now"