DI: 61

I accidentally revealed the gender of the baby in the last chapter but I really wanted to do a gender reveal so, act like you don't know..
__
I walked into the bathroom and bounced my curls up and down, smiling cause a bitch is really bad as fuck. Five months later and today is the day I'll be finding out the gender of my baby. I had Tai'Sani and Mariah to go to the doctors and get an envelope that had the baby's gender inside of it. So, they were the ones that did all the planning and decorations for me.

I want a girl so bad. I'm not going to lie that's kind of a scary thought a little mini me running around might be dangerous especially if she has most of my character traits. Mommy's a little crazy. I think ice is the calmest one out of the both of us. Speaking of him I broke things off I think it's best if I just give him that space. It seems as he needs it and I was honestly doing both of us a favor. Our mental health is very important now, since we're bringing a life into this world.

He gave me a hard time when I told him we needed to break up. He kept popping up and doing the most but, I think he began to get the message. I'm proud of myself. I didn't give in or shed one tear that's progress, right?

Grabbing my bag I answered the door and smiled at him he looked really nice. He had on a white turtle neck and some denim jeans with his white forces. His hair was braided neatly and his Cuban link chain that said "ice" rested around his neck. He smelled good too. I looked at his wrist and peeped out his Rolex, it was new.

"I got to grab one more thing and then I'm ready" he nodded his head and licked his lips. I was wearing a white high slit satin dress it fitted me perfectly and showed my round belly that I admired. After I grabbed the things I needed we walked to his Rolls Royce and made our way to the place. Everybody was already there they were just waiting on us.

"I miss you, you know that right" he looked at me then back at the road. I nodded my head and pulled out my phone to take a video. "You look nice" he complimented me.

"Thank you youn look ugly either" he chuckled as we pulled into the parking lot where our gender reveal was. Getting out of the car, we walked towards the door and knocked. My insides were twisting I feel like I got to throw up, I'm nervous. The door opened, revealing my mom and I smiled as we walked into the building. The camera man started to take pictures, capturing the smiles that were on our faces as we looked at the place it looked good.

I covered my face as ice hugged me

I covered my face as ice hugged me. I was so happy everything was just perfect and I honestly didn't want to wait anymore I wanted to know the gender now. Tai'Sani and Mariah walked up to me, smiling.

"Bitch you look good" they hugged me.

"You know how I do"

"Look" I looked to where Mariah pointed. "Go see what it say" she grinned. I walked over to the chalk board and read what it said.

Glocks or glitter?

"Who the hell put that ghetto ass shit" I said laughing.

"Girl who else" I though about it for a second.