DI: 17

I sat in the passenger seat of ice's car as he went back into Tai's house to get my bags. Frustrated wasn't even the word I was feeling right now all I wanted to do was go where Londyn was and finish what I started but noo someone wanted to be captain save a hoe. All I need was a couple more seconds that bitch skull woulda been out her face.

"Dumb ass nigga" sucking my teeth I got on my phone and went on Instagram my phone was blowing up with notifications. It hasn't even been an hour since the fight and the video was already out. I leaned back in the seat and watched it Instagram was so police the video showed Dwight and Jerrell with their guns out as we fought. It even showed when Kai pushed me off of Londyn then Ice grabbing her hair, pulling her off of me. Shit was hilarious.

The door opened and he threw my bag in my lap before cranking the car up, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Don't throw my shit" I said laughing at how bad I was beating Londyn ass for that bitch to have so much mouth she couldn't fight for shit. That made me madder I liked a challenge and she wasn't shit compared to me.

"I do what I want and turn that dumb ass shit off youn listen for shit" he yanked my phone and sat back in his seat with one hand on the steering wheel, while the other held my phone. He looked from the road to my phone watching the video causing my to chuckle.

"Shit ain't funny at all this make a nigga not wanna talk to you for real" he threw my phone making me take a deep breath. This over grown ass nigga got one more time and it's up.

"Youn gotta talk to me no more I don't give a fuck I'll go back to my ex" shrugging my shoulders I watched the road. He failed to realize that it was easy for me to get a nigga fucking with him was just an option.

"The same nigga that almost made his bitch beat yo ass, that ex" he stopped at a red light and looked at me with a smug look. "Let me find out you even breathe in that nigga air imma put you six feet under" rolling my eyes I didn't care for shit he was saying. Silence fell upon us before we pulled up to a big house.

"Stay in the car" he slammed the door before jogging to the front door and knocking. The door opened and I sat up seeing a girl hug him at the door before she looked back at his car, smiling.

"This nigga brought me to a bitch house" the door closed and I chuckled. Before I got out this car and walked my ass home I was gon see if I could find something in his car. "I got something for that ass got me fucked up" opening every department in the car I ended up getting lucky but a orange folder caught my attention. Peeling the seal back I pulled the papers out of it and scrunched my face up. There were pictures of men and women with descriptive details on their daily schedules trailing my finger over the letters my eyes stopped. At the very bottom of each paper it gave a time and date on when the person should be, dead.

I looked up to make sure he wasn't coming out before looking back down and going through more papers. My eyes got watery as I ran across a woman who had three kids she looked wealthy in many ways but I was pretty sure her kids didn't have a mother now and that rubbed me the wrong way. Even though my mother and I weren't on good terms at the moment I couldn't imagine losing her. She was all I had. Sniffing I put it down before grabbing the money that laid right in my face.

"Fucking dummy" I put the money in my bag it looked like it was over two thousand dollars. Opening the door I grabbed my shit and ran down the street before he noticed that I was gone. Walking to the nearest store they printed me a receipt and I called a cab to take me home Ezekiel didn't have to worry about me after this.

You got me fucked up taking me to a bitch house like I wouldn't see her but don't worry bout it that was the last time you was gon see me and another thing I cleared yo glove department ...its all love❤️.

Ezekiel looked at the message and got up off the couch he told his sister he'd see her later before walking out the door. Opening his door he seen that Amora wasn't in there and grew angry when he seen his papers scattered but that wasn't what made him mad it was the money that was missing. Jumping in his car he chuckled and gripped the stirring wheel. Ice knew Amora was bold but he didn't think she would go this far.

"I'm finna kill her ass"