DI: 60

I hugged her mom before walking to the back where her room was. Amora hormonal, overthinking ass was pissing me off. Yeah, I know I fucked up with hope but that was a long ass time ago and she needed to trust that I wouldn't do anything to fuck us up. I love her with every fiber in my body I swear if it came down to it I'd give my life up just so she could live forever. That's how much I love her stupid ass she acted like I ain't make that clear every chance I got.

I closed the door behind me and watched as she walked around her room doing random shit to ignore the fact that I was standing right here. Swiping at my nose I took a deep breath and asked god to give me strength to not knock her pregnant ass out.

"Instead of doing this lame ass shit you doing you should just tell me how you feel" I said putting my hands in front of me. I stood in front of the door since she was putting on her shoes like she was finna go somewhere.

"I already told you what I felt you just wasn't hearing me" she shrugged her shoulders and stood up, walking over to where I was trying to leave out of the room. "Move out my way and imma only ask you once for real cause I'm sicka you"

"You ain't tell me a fuck thing all you said was that I'm fucking hope shit you think youn get on my nerves witcho psychotic ass" she scoffed. "You always assuming shit if a nigga was fucking hope you would know by now I share a son with her and if you can't accept the fact that I have to see him under her roof then we can't be together I'm tired of this shit I put my all into this fucked up relationship, I try to do my best as a man and you downplay a nigga every time dawg" I said trying my best not to get loud since we were at her mama house Ian wanna disrespect moms like that.

"I'm tryna spend enough time with my son cause once my baby born it's gon be hard tryna keep up with both of them"

"Shoulda kept yo dick in yo pants and you wouldn't have to worry about tryna keep up with two babies" I chuckled.

"It's taking everything in me not to choke yo ass the fuck out you be with that childish shit and I'm telling you Amora imma leave yo ass" she looked off to the side and crossed her hands over her chest. "I didn't keep my dick in my pants now look where it got me ian finna keep doing this shit with you if you don't wanna deal with what I got going on or not being able to trust me around my babymama then say it cause I'll make it easy for you it ain't shit"

"Okay" she nodded her head and turned around, going towards her keys. "You been wanting to do that Ice but it's cool I swear and nah ion want shit to do with you or whatever the fuck you got going on" I dragged my tongue over my teeth, growing frustrated.

"Ight, say less if it ain't got shit to do with my baby ion wanna hear from you bruh real shit" I said, getting in her face. A nigga was hurt by her words I'm not even gon lie to you. "Fuck wrong with you, you really gon leave me over this shit bruh cause I'm spending time with my baby" I pulled up my pants and licked my lips.

"Ezekiel you know it's not about the baby so don't even do that I'm just not understanding why you can't spend time with Josiah at your mothers house or your house at that it's not like she breastfeeding so what the fuck but it's cool that bitch literally just wanna be up under you" I scrunched up my face.

"You ain't shit I knew I shoulda never fucked with yo ass" I opened her door and continued to walk through the house, exiting out the front door with her behind me.

"I'm not shit" she shouted. I ain't reply to her ass fuck that she said what she said. "I'm the bitch that was by your side when you got shot up pregnant and all! Stressing myself out everyday, jumping from the hospital to school to make sure I get to where I gotta be for our child! But I'm not shit" she pointed at herself with tears rolling down her eyes.

"You acting like that ain't yo fucking job to help a nigga when he down bad bruh ian ask you to do a motherfucking thing if anything you coulda fucking went on bout yo business I was gon be straight" that was just the hurt talking if Amora wasn't by my side I wouldn't know what to do she keep a nigga head straight on.

"Really ice fuck you, fuck you on everything I love you make me feel like shit any chance you get what the fuck type of boyfriend does that I can't stand you" she shoved my chest and I grabbed her wrist. "Talking about I coulda went on bout my business knowing if I did that you'd be trying to kill me but keep that same energy" I looked down at her before shaking my head and smirking.

"You want to disrespect me and leave me lonely for a bitch that put you in jail, huh?" She squinted her eyes and I let her go, walking to the car. "Remember this Ezekiel, please remember this shit" I slammed the car door and cranked up the car, leaving.