Chapter 23 | When We Win Part 3

Snatching my ID out of the bouncer's grubby hands, I yell, "Thank you!" as we step past.

The bouncer nods and allows us to walk through. We walk in, the bass beating against my chest. Several scantily clad couples cross our path. Found the source of the swirling colors, disco balls hang from the ceiling remind me of a kaleidoscope.

"Retro." I point. On the right are several closed doors with people coming in and out. "What's that?"

"How would I know?" Phoenix boldly leads the way. "Wanna find out?"

We knock. When no one answers, we open the door and step inside closing the door behind. The room is tiny. We sit on a bench facing a screen. To either side of the walls are holes the size of tennis balls.

"Oh my!" My lips part. "Are those dick holes?"

Phoenix looks just as surprised as I feel.

I touch the screen, which displays a menu of movies and prompts us to pay.

Phoenix whips out a few bills and enters them into the machine. Immediately a moaning porn star graces the screen. Before we even realize what's happening, an anonymous white cock rears its uninvited head into our booth.

The shock of it fills me with the giggles.

Phoenix nudges me. "I think you're supposed to handle that!"

Unwilling to say anything, I smack his arm.

Phoenix laughs. "Go get it, Ari!"

The anonymous cock leaves.

"WTF!"

The moaning porn star finally has a partner and they go at it. Curiosity satisfied, Phoenix and I decide to bounce. We get up and leave the cock booth.

"Where to now?" I ask.

"Let's follow the music."

"Gotta let the crew know what's up." I pull out my iPhone and text Mia and Penelope. "Ready?"

"Wild Side featuring Cardi B." by Normani gets louder as we walk down a long dark hall. We finally reach a dance floor. On one of the walls above the crowd, is a projection of a group of people having an orgy. Down on the dance floor, nearly naked people dance seductively, grinding on each other. Must be at least fifty people. Women in lingerie or nothing. Guys in boxers or nothing. They all know what they're here for and they're all in consort with one another. Looking at them, I realize this night is ending one way and one way only for these people. They are all fucking. Each other. Tonight.

Unexpectedly, the thought causes heat to rise from between my thighs. Phoenix pulls at his collar as we stand there watching.

All along the walls are closed doors where couples come and go.

"I wonder if they're rooms or cock booths?"

"You know what they say about curiosity." Phoenix leads the way.

The first door we come to is locked. We go to the next. It's locked. We try the third one and magically it opens. Startled by the three people already occupying the king size bed, we turn to leave.

"Stay! If you like," a light skinned woman on all fours, calls out. She stares at us with lust in her eyes as a dark skinned, muscular guy rides her from behind. He spreads her legs and grasps her waist as he intensifies his strokes. As if that stimulation wasn't enough, she leans forward, kissing another brown skin woman in a deep, tongue-tying wet kiss. A tall, lean guy sitting back in a corner emerges from the shadows. He stands near the edge of the bed, biting his lower lip, rubbing his well-endowed cock as he watches the three.

Lips throbbing, I bite down and whisper to Phoenix, "My panties are wet."

Eyes glued to the erotic scene in front of us, he places my hand over the zipper of his jeans, making my mouth water. "Wanna stay or get out of here?" he whispers.

I hesitate, watching the foursome continue as if they're the only ones in the room. Sucking in air to cool myself down, I can't take my eyes away. "Uh, sure?"

Phoenix smacks then rubs my behind as I rub the front of his jeans.

The short haired brown skin woman turns to lie on her back. She dips under the honey blonde light skinned woman like a mechanic looking under the hood of a car. She slides back to the rear wheels, until her face is lined up between the honey blonde's legs and takes her into her mouth, causing the honey blonde to moan from the double stimulation of cunnilingus and penetration from behind.

My lips part, but there are no words.

Phoenix gulps.

The guy standing off to himself, stands on the bed and puts his manhood in the honey blonde's mouth. She takes him further down her throat than I imagined she could. She gags then laughs, the guy laughs with her.

A nervous giggle escapes my lips and suddenly the four turn to look in our direction with lust and anticipation, nudging us, prompting us. Feeling like a deer in headlights, I cover my mouth and begin slowly backing out of the room.

I was fine watching them, but to have them turn the spotlight on us?

Phoenix looks at me. My wide eyes must have translated my feelings, because he goes from being totally relaxed to ready to go. He follows and closes the door behind us. The angry click of the lock lets us know our welcome was rescinded. We laugh, embracing in a defiant, heart-racing kiss. Phoenix presses himself into me.

I could climb the limbs of this tree this, right now.

I contain myself, savoring the taste of our kiss on my lips as we look for the exit. Leaving the dancefloor, we make it to the stairwell, when the bouncer refuses to let us leave.

"Exit? Where's the exit?" I ask, thrown off by his actions.

He points to black glass doors to his right. As we're walking towards the doors, Mia, Riz, Penelope and JC are stopped by the bouncer and asked for ID.

"Hey!"

"Here's mine." Penelope passes the bouncer her ID.

"Hey! We're leaving." I yell over the music.

Mia puts up her finger gesturing for us to wait. They clear the bouncers and come by us.

"We're leaving." I point outside.

"So soon? The party is just starting." Penelope dances.

I laugh. "For you maybe."

Phoenix sheepishly rubs the back of his shaved head. "We'll catch back up with you at the hotel. Send Leon back for you." Phoenix reassures them.

"OK." Riz playfully grabs Mia's waist from behind, then lands a kiss on her cheek.

Mia blushes and welcomes his embrace.

JC seems to take that as an invitation to compete. He grabs Penelope's hips and brings her in for a kiss on the lips.

PDA competition here we come!

"OK. We're out!" I hug the girls.

Phoenix daps the guys.

"See you back at the hotel." I press down on the handle and welcome the fresh night air, taking in a much-needed deep breath. "Ahh!"

Phoenix pulls out his phone. "Hey bruh, we're in back. Come get us?" He hangs up and turns to me, staring longingly. "Got too hot for you, huh?"

"I know that look all too well." I flirtatiously bite on my forefinger.

Phoenix bites his lip. "You do, huh?" He leans in for a kiss and I welcome him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

Leon pulls up. We immediately get in.

"Where to?"

"Hotel. You think you can come back around for the guys later?" Phoenix asks.

"Of course." Leon pulls off.

***************************

What's in store for these two??? Don't act like you don't know. I'm gonna let that brew in your imagination. . . hahaha!