Chapter 10 | Papaya Falls Part 2

I find myself staring at the entrance of the Chateau Luxury Hotel.

Ironic when you consider the last time you were here. . .

Closing my eyes, I try, unsuccessfully, to wipe the memory from my mind.

It's different this time. This time you belong. You've been invited, remember?

I sheepishly walk into the gorgeous grand lobby.

So, straighten your posture and own it.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up the key for room 320." I pass the lobby receptionist my ID.

"One moment." She types for an inordinate amount of time as she looks at her computer screen. "Exceptional. Looks like you have the honeymoon suite. I've added a few perks I hope you'll enjoy." She slides an envelope with a key card inside and smiles.

"Thank you?" I grab the key card, curious about these perks and head towards the elevators in my thigh high black leather boots and black peacoat.

Thankfully, no bus boys in sight.

I make a right off the elevator to the honeymoon suite and let myself into the oversized door. Phoenix has already set up shop. The lights are low and the sweet smell of roses hover in the air. I sit my bag and coat on a nearby chic grey sofa chair. Ten feet tall floor to ceiling windows, modern grey furniture and amazing statues and art greet me as I take in the space. From the stunning graphite stone fireplace, to the dazzling view of the sunset on the beach, to the oversized Tiger wood platform bed cloaked in opulent white bedding, this place is definitely up to Phoenix's standards.

"You made it." Phoenix sits in the shadows in a corner of the room sipping on a drink as "Pressure" by Ari Lennox plays softly in the air.

"Had to run a few errands, but yeah, I'm here. Honeymoon suite, huh? Some special occasion I should know about?" I ask, slowly running my finger across the dining room table as I steadily approach him. I stop to lift a vase filled with at least two dozen roses. "Are these for me?" I inquire, purposely poking out my derriere to give him a better view of my tall thigh-high boots and leather garter belt lingerie.

He stirs and clears his throat. The ice in the glass shifts and he sits his drink down.

"Like that?" I tease, swinging my hips back and forth.

He doesn't respond.

"Cat got your tongue?" I sit the vase down and trace the long side of the rectangular table as I walk to the head of the table and lean over a chair, spreading my legs wide. "What about now? Do you like that?" I ask as the thong splits my ass up the middle. It throbs down there. I stare at the crystal vase as he gets up out of his chair. "Yeah, eyes on me."

He says no words just stands between my open legs. Heat emanates from his body as he drops his pants, pressing his muscular thighs into the back of mine. He takes the tip of his hardness and teases me, moving it up and down the center of my bottom. I lick my lips. He plays with the idea of sticking it where he's never stuck it before, circling around and around, poking my forbidden spot again and again. This sensation is new, foreign, exciting somehow. It gushes down there as he teases, circles, pokes my virgin ass.

Somehow, I want it. My body aches to feel this new thrill. I inch back a little closer.

He moves my thong to the side. Skin on skin, his tip rests at my unexplored entrance. He presses his tip in and out. Lightly. Gently. Softly.

I lay sprawled across the tabletop, my hands open, gripping the dark wood.

He presses the head partially in and out, in and out, again and again.