Chapter 18 Slightly Milder Weather Pt. 2/Only in ATL

Leon pulls up to St

Leon pulls up to St. Regis with Mike trailing behind, in his Mercedes Benz.

Phoenix makes a call. "Aye! The party doesn't have to stop just 'cause we left the club." He pauses. "Yes, that's an invitation. Come on up."

We come to a full stop and valets our vehicles. Mike gets out joins us.

"OK! Party at Phoenix's." Riz claps and rubs his hands together.

We go inside and ride the elevator up to our suite. Once inside, Phoenix whips out a box of premium hand-rolled cigars and shows them off to the guys.

"One word." Phoenix looks at all the guys. They're all captivated. "Cohiba."

The word resonates throughout the living room, putting a smile on each of the guys' faces.

I interrupt their little pow wow and grab a clear cylinder out of the box. "I don't know what's so special about these. They're just dressed-up cigars in a cylinder with a white label."

"Blasphemy!" Phoenix snatches the cigar out of my hand and gently lays it back into the box. "She doesn't know about these." He shakes his head at me.

"What?" I ask.

"These are Cohiba White Label cigars. Mild, creamy and smooth." Riz rubs his hands together in anticipation. "Do you mind?" He asks Phoenix.

Phoenix gestures for him to go ahead.

Riz lifts one out of the box, he opens the cylinder and sniffs the contents. "Hmm."

JC smiles as he reaches in the box to grab one.

Mike takes a cigar and turns it over in his hand.

Leon picks up a cigar, takes it out the clear cylinder and clips the end with a guillotine blade.

Phoenix takes one from the box and grabs his torch lighter. "Gentlemen, shall we?" He motions for the guys to follow him onto the balcony.

They follow.

I roll my eyes. "Dramatic for no reason. Want a drink, ladies?" I ask looking at Mia and Penelope.

"Can't stop serving drinks, can you? Get off your feet. Aren't you the one that's preggers? We should be serving you."

"Old habits, I guess." I drop down on the plush couch, remove my heels and stretch my feet.

"Let me start a fire, relax a bit." Penelope takes the fireplace remote and presses a button. A flame grows from the logs.

"Piña, you want something?" Mia brings a bottle of vodka out the kitchen from the bar.

Penelope looks back and forth and puts up one finger. "Got that Island Rum Punch?"

Mia laughs. "Girl, I don't know how to make that. I do two liquids max. Orange juice and vodka, apple juice and bourbon, you know, like that."

"I'll have a water."