~Chapter•31~

He wouldn't tell me.

He wouldn't tell me about anything. I don't know what day it is. What month. What date.

Who knows it might be the next year because the last time be brought me here, was around the mid of October.

I never knew he'd leave me alone in the basement and it was nobody in the whole house except for me. They just have me here because not many people are aware that people actually live here. I heard him saying it to his sister Nola. I never knew they were siblings.

They'll not show on their faces. The sympathy. But they'll just dump new clothes and food clothes on the bed for me. When it's breakfast, or lunch or dinner they'll put the plate on the bedside table and walk away without a word. I never heard their voices since ages now. They speak so less. And when they do, is always when I'm sleeping. Or pretending to, which is almost the only time I hear them.

They're weird.

They kidnapped a girl and are taking care of her like a family.

Everyday, I look at the stars behind the window. One of them twinkles. I'm sure he sees as well. And I'm sure he's searching for me. He'll find me. I'll go back home and he'll make good British food for me. The coconut juice. The breakfast on bed. Those morning kisses.

He'll find me one day.

He' come and rescue me for sure.

I'm waiting for you Edward. I'll keep waiting for you till you come.

I'm sure you'll come. Just don't lose hope. I'm right here.

I'm waiting for you.