~Chapter•28~

I grasp his collar and push him to the wall screaming shrilly "WHY THE HELL YOU DID THIS?!"

"Get your hands off me..." he mutters uninterestedly.

Tears skate down my cheeks and the only thing I really want right now, is her. That's the most unfortunate part of my life that the worst time I spent with her was the last one. I feel so guilty. So much guilty for that.

"You're a monster. You're such a devil. You deserve a punishment which gives neither death nor life you freaking-" He shoves me and I just tumble backwards.

I drop on the floor and sob loudly.

He kneels and places a hand on my shoulder which I brush off "There's no point on crying now. She's dead and crushed"

I gulp down the lump and weep slowly.

"By the way. It wasn't me who did this though"

I scowl with those tears and soaked face "I know it's Nick"

He nods.

"You're smart" I hear another male voice say. To turn my head at the entrance door, it's only him. It's Nick "Tadaa!"

"Psycho!" I mutter under my breath.

"I heard that sweetheart"

I tighten my fist.

He stands in front of me, slowly kneels and places a thumb under my chin. The moment I was about to react, he pulls out something from his pocket and shows me "If you make a movement, you're gone" it was a Taser...a freaking Taser.

I remains frozen glaring into his shitty black eyes which do back in mine. I swear I'll scoop them out if it was a good thing to do.

"I will let you go...I will leave you unharmed and so your cousin...You just have to do one thing"

I don't say anything because I knows even if I'm quite, he'll speak up.

"Just tell the police that whatever your father saw in my father's company, was his planning. Paul Pierce is being falsely accused of it"

"Ooh" I prolong it while he leaves my face "I see, that's what you want"

He nods "That's it. He's been rotting in jail for almost eight years now. He can't go up to fifteen anymore. I want him back. So do this for me"

"You know what Nick? I won't" I spit out.

He pauses while looking daggers at me down "Do it"

I shake my head "Never in my life or even after death"

Luca grasps my head from back and tightens as I gasp. He tilts it upwards while I feel the roots of my hair struggling not to be pulled and looks at me "As I ordered earlier not to act smart in front of us" it hurts so bad. It might be that my hair be pulled in his grip but I have to try my best not to show them how weak I feel. If that's what they see, then they'll have a good excuse to use deadly weapons on physical powers of their to abuse me. After all, they're two and I'm one. Just one.

My eyes creep at the Taser in Nick's hand and it light up and idea in my brain. If I get it from him, I'll be the powerful here. No matter what shit they're using against me. I can make them unconscious with it.

"Leave her Luca..." Nick orders fidgeting his finger on it "That's not a way of convincing her" He stands before Luca. I don't. I look down at the white floor.

"What shall we do with her?" Nick asks.

Luca pinches his bottom lip "Let me think. She's not an easy person to deal with...Know what?"