~Chapter•27~

There's a large steel box. It's awfully huge that more than five people can fit in it. It's kind of rusted I would say. Some white and black pipes attached to its corners and it doesn't stop roaring. At one face, it has a decently large opening and a stretcher type thing right in front of it. Smoke constantly spurts from it's top edges.

Luca has my hand gripped. He points the stretcher "You see that thing?"

I glance.

"That's where it happens"

I take a breath "What happens?"

He looks at me vilely and it hits my chest so hard that I change my glance pretending not to be afraid and looking at the stupid shit. The machine. "Murder"

My eyes snap at him.

He nods psychotically "Murder happens here. You know what we do? We crush it"

My breath shortens "Crush what?"

"Alive bodies" he seems very interested in imagining it while contrarily I am extremely disgusted and disturbed.

I gulp before saying "Why do you do that?"

Not even a nanosecond after, he grabs my face, squishes it lightly and brings his too closer while that psychotic looks remains on it "I love it. I seriously love it. Shredding them in the shredder"

Yuck.

I blink and he leaves my face.

"This is what was going to be done with Edward that day...that year...perhaps she ruined it-but its going to be all right again you see"

I don't feel any better "Why did you wanted to show me this?"

He smirks again "Come here" he grabs my wrist but I pull it away "Don't touch me!"

"Alright!" he walks ahead and I follow him like a chick to its mother. He pauses and shows the the darkness of the machine's entrance. But...there's someone in there...I see a figure. I stand on my toes and try getting a view of it...

"It's your cousin Luna. Dead and lifeless"