~Chapter•19~

Before

"Look, your sister brought it for us" I say handing him a mug of hot chocolate.

He turns from the large window and smiles while grabbing it "Thanks" then sips some staring back at the amazing night view we see form his large window

I sip some hot chocolate "What're you looking at?"

"Oh you see the Burj khalifa there?" he points towards the window "I'm seeing that you know" then rolls his eyes.

"Funny" I state in fake mirth "By the way, I can't believe we're finally married!"

He puts a hand around my waist sideways and I rest my head in his shoulder "But I do, because this ain't a dream" he looks at me and I do so. His warm smile is everything to me "This is the day I badly wished for" Our eyes remains locked at each other for a while until someone knocks and we turn our heads to the door. "I'll get it" he says.

He walks to the door and opens. It's hard for me to walk smoothly in the wedding gown. Edward said that he liked me in this gown so I thought to wear it for a while and change later. I slightly pull it and make my way there. I see a kid standing on the doorway. I guess it's his nephew, Ray. He looks adorable in the tuxedo suit with a red bow on his front collar. His black hair swiped back. He looks like a little groom. He has a card in his hand and gives it to Edward "Hello Mister Edward's bride" he says sweetly to me "This is for both of you. I made it myself"

Edward grabs it "Thanks Ray! It's so pretty!"

"I know" he says "Bye"

We both look at the card which says congratulations as a heading and a drawing of a bride and a groom. We both look at each other and chuckle. Aside there are hearts drawn in different shades of pink. This kid is creative. The background and my gown and Edward's tuxedo matches so well with the drawing. He has detailed everything as much as he could.

***

"I play better than you mark my words" he says to Edward while getting rid of the kitbag, placing it on the seat and unzipping it. He pulls out two rackets and hands one to Edward.

"We'll see that later" Edward says as if he knows he'll win. These people do nothing than fight like old besties.

Ray then pulls another red racket and gives it to me "You're in my team"

"Do I really have to play?" I ask wearily because I just wanted to sit and watch the game.

"Yes, you're gonna be in my team. And don't support Mister Edward. I will not talk to you then"

"Of course I won't support him. Let's go!" we carry our steps to the badminton court. And a minute later the game begins.

"Get ready Sasha, you're gonna loose" he says childishly.

"Haha, we'll see" I imitate him in the same tone.

He hits the shuttlecock towards us and I hit it with my racket. He then skips aside lightly and gives it a light hit. It comes towards Ray and he hits it very hard. So hard that after it crosses Edward's field, Ray rotates twice. Me and Edward burst into laughter while he does sooner.

"Haha, it was so funny" He says while controlling his laughter.

***

"Brothers are better than sisters" He speaks.

"Who said that to you?" Edward doesn't seems as offended as he sounds to Ray who's sitting on his lap trying to solve the Rubik's cube in determination.

"I said it to myself and you" he answers.

"So does that mean you don't want a sister?" I ask.

"I don't know"

"What if you do?" Edward asks.

The kid pauses. I'm not sure if he's trying to think about an answer or his mind is wandering across the algorithms "I'll be happy"

"That means you want a sister" I conclude.

He again pauses "I'm confused. What were we talking about?"

Me and Edward chuckle while looking at each other "We were talking about the colours in this cube" he says.

"Oh. There's a red, yellow, white and..." he turns the cube "Orange, green...and blue"

I can't get these memories off my head.