~Chapter•26~

He again opens the door and closes it behind him. He smiles at me and I roll my eyes. I hate his smile. It's getting so sickening. I feel heat under my eyes and a lot of weakness.

"Leave me. I want to go home" I say sharply trying to hide that weakness.

His smile cuts "Chill! Let Nola and Edward begin their relationship first"

"Luca...even  if that happens, I'm not going to choose you. Because, I don't like you. How are you really going to benefit yourself if you have me but not close enough that I love you? It's all useless"

"I don't care. I just love you and that's what matters"

I wish I could pull out his eyeballs and slit his vocal cords. I don't care how violent it would be.

"Okay" I sigh, trying to be calmer but I know I'll be bursting my throat at him the next second anyway "Please let me go. That's my first and last request to you"

"No. I said..." he comes closer and glares deep into my eyes with a horror look "No. No means no"

I shove him away and scream "Don't come closer to me!"

He does it again and this time grabs my wrist while fixing his eyes on me. Something climbs up my stomach and it twists. I almost puke. I raise my knee and smash his liver with it. He grabs it, grunts and groans and rolls on the floor while wincing in pain. I quickly make it to the door and push it down. It is still. It seems locked.

Shoot.

My gut disappears.. 

I gulp and shut my eyes. I know what's going to happen next and I'm prepared for it. I turn and look at him weakly standing up while placing a hand on his smashed liver. A smirk on his lips which freaks the shit out of me.

I suck in my lips with that feared look. He trudges to me slowly like a monster encountering me. And slowly with those heavy steps. And he finally stops.

"Don't act smart with me. I'll always overtake you"

He pulls out a lighter from his jeans pocket, grabs my wrist "This is just a warning for you. I hope you don't try to do this again, sweetheart"

My eyes don't move until he turns on the lighter and puts it under my wrist while I internally beg for help. I want to cry as much as I know it's useless. It heats at first but then I feel the burning sensation. First, it's really cold and then I feel the pain. I feel like it's tearing up like paper. I scream but he pretends as if he doesn't hear and keeps scalding my wrist.

I even drop on the floor, screaming out my lungs while he does it, yet this man shows no mercy towards me. Finally he shuts it. It still hurts but less than before. He kneels to me and says "You know the surprise I want to show you?"

Go to hell!!!!

He grabs my elbow "Come on, let me show you your surprise" he drags me to the large black single curtain. He pushes it aside and a grey metal door appears. He has his tight grip snakes around my burnt wrist and he pushes the door open. There're a bunch of white concrete stairs going down.

He steps ahead pulling me as if I'm his trolley. He goes down and we have to turn right and again downstairs. He steps downwards while I struggle with the pain. Then again, there's a grey metal door. He pushes it and weird ear piercing noises come up. They sound like those of engineering machines. Like trucks heavily roaring...but this is much louder than it. This place is not cold and decent smelling like the other parts of his house. Rather there's lots of petroleum smell and heat. Five minutes are enough to sweat you up.

The walls are dark and there's a maroon splashed stain of something on it. It's something I'm not curious about. I don't want to know.

He pulls my burnt wrist in guiltlessly and what I find is extremely traumatizing.