~Chpater•22~

I sit and weep silently. Sitting with the legs folded one on the other, on the floor of a public garden, at this hour of the night where people choose to spend time at their house, when the moon constantly attracts you towards itself with it's beauty.

I swipe them and look at the soaked finger. Even though, it's all the old memories in my mind and I don't choose to observe my surroundings. I could choose to go at Sam's place but I don't want him to get worried because of me. And Luna is a subject I'd never like to talk to until she apologises. My friends; Thea got married and Hazel gave birth recently. She sent me a picture of her baby boy whom she named Augustus. I couldn't visit her because of projects I have to work on. So there I am, all alone.

I don't have my phone right now. I'm glad I don't. I just wanted to be alone for some time.

'What I had thought about my life' I look up and think, 'to become a software engineer, get married, happily ever after' but to realize, that man actually turned it into shambles. I won't forgive him for this. Never in my life. Not even after I die.

I feel something furry behind my arm. When I turn my head, I find a Pomeranian watching with his black eyes at me, his little tongue stuck out and he huffs. I don't know if it's a smile he's giving me or not. He has a navy blue chain which says in gold Mocha which is lightened by the moonlight. I smile after I read it. Cute name. I sits while looking at me and huffs. I almost touch it before I hear "Hey Mocha! Come here!" I again turn to find it's owner. 

Oh.

It's him.

It's Luca Hong.

I turn away and pretend I haven't seen him.

"Sasha? Is that you?"

I roll my eyes "Yeah...me"

"Oh! Nice to meet you! Why're you here at this hour?" he asks before taking a seat beside me. I shift a bit far awkwardly.

"I was feeling a bit down..." I lie without looking.

He rises his knees which touch his chest and he lightly hugs them looking at me "Is something wrong? You don't seem well"

I look "What's wrong with me?"

"You look so pale and sick. Are you okay?"

I look away "I'm okay. I'm just a bit sick" I'm not lying. I just feel a little sick.

"We can go to the doctor if you want. I have my car"

I shake my head "I'm fine. I'll be fine after a nap-I'm sure"

He sighs and let's the silence walk among us for a very few nanoseconds "I think you shouldn't have left at this hour when you were sick. You should have stayed at home and get some good rest"

I watch him. It's just that I said I'm a bit sick and he's saying me what to do with concern. The man who was supposed to do this didn't even bother to ask if I'm okay after what all he had done. Just forcefully dragged me to the hall and said 'have food'.

"It's okay"

"I think...I shall try asking Luna myself. I'll watch YouTube videos and improve on proposing her nicely"

I feel guilty now, but I think it's appropriate and best to avoid all the possibilities of working in danger. So I remain quite. But wait a second! He was in our school. He was at graduation. He must have the photo.

"Luca"

He looks.

"Do you have the graduation photo?"