Bacherolette

"Surprise!"

Lily jumped slightly when four grown-up woman appeared from behind doors and curtains in the middle of her living room. Placing a hand to her heart, trying to calm it down, she smiled as she heard them all laughing of her reaction.

"Oh my God, girls... Do you want to kill me?" She giggled as JJ walked out from behind the couch to give Lily a hug. "What is this about?"

"This is your bachelorette party!" Penelope cheered as she threw her arms up on the air.

"What?" She frowned. "But normally the bachelorette party is a few days before the actual wedding."

"Well, first of all: we're not normal, so I guess that's settled." Penelope said, as she threw an arm around Lily. She was excited, anyone could see it. If they did went out to take a few shots, in minutes Penelope would be gone. "Second: it's not usual for us to have a night off before a Saturday, so let's enjoy it, shall we?"

Lily looked around the room and saw Savannah nod excitedly. Penelope was right. It wasn't often they had a night off and it was even rarer to Savannah to have it on the same day they did, so they could all hang out together with no worries on the world.

"But you're all looking gorgeous and I'm still on my working outfit." She pouted slightly as Tara laughed.

"You don't have to worry about that, Lily." She said. "Take a bath and see the surprise someone got you."

She frowned, but agreed anyway. She asked if Claire and Lottie would be okay alone for the night and, of course, all they said was for her not to worry. With that, Lily ran upstairs to get to her bedroom and gasped as she saw the wrapped box in her bed. When she opened it, she squealed. Folded in front of her was the most beautiful dress she had ever laid eyes on. But what really got to her was the note attached to it. One look at it was all it took for her to recognize the handwriting: Emily.

"Hope you like it. It reminded me of you when I saw it."

Excited to try it on, Lily took a quick shower and got dressed, taking a moment to stare at herself in the mirror. She looked good. As she put on her favorite black heels, she gave Spencer a call to let him know she'd be out during the night. For her surprise, the only answer she got was:

"Yeah, me too apparently." He had said. "Derek appeared at my house a few minutes ago and now we're at Rossi's. He said it's my bachelor party?"

He seemed as confused as she was and when she told him she was also at her surprise bachelorette party, he frowned on the other side of the line.

"What are they planning?" He asked.

"I don't know, but you better not have any strippers around, or I'll smack Derek across the face, I swear."

"Is that jealousy I hear?" He mocked and Lily could almost picture the smirk he reserved only for her playing on his lips. At the same time, he could also imagine his fiance rolling her eyes, like everytime he implied she was jealous or wrong.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night."

He chuckled as Lily got up and grabbed the purse she had picked to go with her new outfit.

"Enjoy the night." She said, as she glanced one last time in the mirror to check herself again. It was a good thing she dressed up quickly, or the girl would be waiting for far too long.

"You too. Be careful."

"Always am." She answered. "Bye, Spence. Love you."

"Love you too."