Meeting the team

"Doctor Scottley?"

When she heard being called, she dropped the spoon she was holding in the sink of the kitchenette and turned around.

"Yes?"

"There someone downstairs for you."

"Who?"

"Mr. Wide."

"Send him up, send him up." Emily, who just happened beside Lily at the moment, cheered. "We want to meet him."

"Em..."

"Come on." She whined, before turning to the secretary. "Send him up, Mandy. He's Lily's boyfriend."

"Oh, God..." Lily groaned, before taking a big gulp of her tea. "Send him up, Mandy. It's alright."

The secretary laughed, before nodding and turning to leave. Emily squealed and ran to warn Penelope and JJ that Oliver was coming. Lily laughed as she watched the three grown women standing beside her by the door of the BAU Unit, so excited to be meeting the youngest team member's boyfriend.

The elevator's door opened and out walked Oliver. Lily smiled at him and he did the same, before they both walked over to each other.

"I hope I'm not intruding." He chuckled lightly, as Lily wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug.

"Not at all." Lily shook her head, as he placed a kiss to her forehead. "We're actually not doing much today."

"Well, that's good, then."

"In my line of work? You have no idea." She rolled her eyes as he laughed, placing an hand on the small of her back as she turned from him to her grinning co-workers. "Anyway... How would you like to meet my team?"

"Are you... I mean, are you sure? I can come back later." He nervously stuttered. She giggled.

"Don't be silly." She shook her head, lacing their finger together, as she walked with him toward the BAU Unit. "There's nothing to worry about. Come on."

He gulped and squeezed her hand gently. Lily stopped and turned to him. She frowned. He normally wasn't that insecure. Actually, Oliver was one of the most confident men Lily had ever met.

"We don't have to if you're not comfortable with it." She assured.

Oliver smiled. He placed a hand on her cheek and yet another kiss to her forehead, wordlessly thanking her for being so sweet to him.

"No, it's okay, it's just... You talk so much about them. They are practically your family and I don't know..."

"Don't worry." She whispered, placing her hands on his chest. "I'm here. With you. It's going to be okay."

He took a deep breath before nodding.

"Right. Okay."

Lily smiled, before walking ahead and opening the glass doors that were separating them from the team.

"Be nice." She warned, before she stepped aside giving Oliver the right amount of space so he could step inside the unit. "So, Olly... This is my team. Here we have Emily, Penelope and JJ. Over there, Morgan and Spencer. Rossi and Hotch are on their offices over there." She introduced, pointing to each person as she mentioned them. "Guys, this is Oliver, my boyfriend."

"It's nice to finally meet you in person." JJ said, walking up to pull him in a hug. "Lily talks a lot about you."

"Does she?" He asked, glancing at her girlfriend after stepping back from JJ's embrace as she blushed.

"All good things, though, don't worry." Emily laughed, also hugging the boy.

"You're much cuter in person, you know? The pictures don't do you justice." Penelope said, as Lily groaned.

"Oh my God." She ran a hand through her hair as everyone laughed. "Shut up, already."

Oliver chuckled as he watched his girlfriend blush. He reached out to place a hand on her back, but stopped when Morgan walked toward him.

"I have one question for you." He said as Oliver stared at him. Lily groaned. "Are you treating her right?"

"Oh, God, Morgan. You're not my dad!" She whined, as Derek laughed and pulled her flush against his chest.

"No. I'm your big brother. Your father is Hotch."

"I'm no one's father." Hotch's voice made everyone turn to him as he exited his office. "And you, Mr. Wide... You better hope Lily doesn't complain once about you in here. We all carry guns, you know that, right?"

"Yes, Sir." Oliver answered, as Lily rolled her eyes.

"Good. Now you all, back to work." He said, before entering his office again.

"Don't worry." Lily shook her head, as she pushed him lightly out of the Unit. "They're all talk."

"Nice to meet you all." He called as he walked out. When the doors closed behind them, Lily stopped and turned to look at him. "You know I don't plan on doing anything to hurt you, right?" He asked, sneaking his arms around her waist and pulling her in.

"I do hope so." She smiled. "I also carry a gun."

He laughed.

"I'm aware my beautiful badass FBI agent." He smiled placing a strand of hair behind her ear. "See you on the Cafe today?"

"Yeah. As soon as I leave here." She nodded.

"Good. I'll be waiting then."

In one swift motion, he bent down and placed a kiss to her lips. Before she could even respond, he pulled back. She let out an involuntary whine. He chuckled.

"You've gotta go back to work."

"Meanie." She giggled as he let go of her body. He smirked.

"I'll be waiting for you." He winked as he stepped into the elevator. She laughed.

"You better be."

Meanwhile, Penelope, Emily and JJ were gushing about how cute they were together. Derek laughed at their reactions, before turning to face a quite frowny Spencer.

"Hey, Pretty Boy. You okay there?" He asked as Spencer shrugged.

"Yeah." He said, as he watched the four women interact as soon as Lily stepped back in the Unit, a smile evident on her face. "Yeah, I'm fine."