I love you

"Okay, so... You have to memorize all these?" Lily asked, as she looked down at all the notebooks scattered around in her living room.

"Yeah. Mrs. Benton is a bitch." Oliver mumbled.

"Olly!" Lily laughed, as she crawled from the couch to sit on the floor beside him. "It can't be that hard... Go on, explain it to me."

Oliver glanced at her with an air of pure disbelief as Lily shrugged. He took a deep breath and begun to explain all the formulas he had written down and what were they used for.

"And finally... We have the Cylinder Stress Formula."

Lily grabbed the sheet of paper from him and turned around so she was properly facing him with the paper out of his line of view. He smirked and rolled his eyes.

"This one is the easiest, darling." He said, and Lily shrugged.

"Explain it to me, then."

"In mechanics, a cylinder stress is a stress distribution with rotational symmetry; that is, which remains unchanged if the stressed object is rotated about some fixed axis."

"That's so cool." She said, excitedly as she analyzed the formula in hands, the gears in her brain spinning in full speed as her brilliant brain started making some connection. "Doesn't this have to do with aneurysms and stuff?"

"Yeah, sorta." Oliver nodded. "In the pathology of vascular or gastrointestinal walls, the wall tension represents the muscular tension on the wall of the vessel. As a result of the Law of Laplace, if an aneurysm forms in a blood vessel wall, the radius of the vessel has increased. This means that the inward force on the vessel decreases, and therefore the aneurysm will continue to expand until it ruptures."

"You memorized all that from the book, haven't you?" Lily smirked at him, placing the paper down.

"Every word of it. Are you impressed already?" He smirked back, pulling her into his lap, something he had begun to do since that night in his apartment.

"Oh, very much." Lily played along, placing a hand on his chest.

Looking up at the stunning woman in front of her, Oliver's mouth acted faster than his mind and he spat out the words before he could process them.

"I love you, Lily."

The Agent was taken aback, but she didn't flinch or gasped. Instead, she just widened her eyes and tried to make herself understand that the boy she was so infatuated with for months now had just confessed his love to her. Biting her lip, she pushed a few strands of hair away from his face and leaned down, ghosting her lips over his. Heaving enough, Oliver placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her down, so he could finally melt in her kiss.

They stayed like that for a few moments, and as soon as Lily pulled away, she leaned her forehead against his and closed her eyes.

"I love you too, Oliver."

The young man beamed.

"I've been dreaming about kissing you for a while now, you know?" He admitted.

Lily opened her eyes and stared at him, smirking just slightly.

"Oh, have you?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"And was it better than you thought it would be?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

Lily giggled.

"Do you want to try it again, then?" She asked.

He nodded and closed his eyes, waiting for her to start a kiss this time, but instead, he only heard her laugh, as she climbed off his lap. He opened his eyes and pouted as she stood before him.

"Don't I get a kiss?" He complaint as she nodded.

"Of course you do. But first, you study."

"Lily..." He whined, as the woman laughed.

She started to make her way to her kitchen, but got stopped by a pair of strong arms wrapping around her waist, and lifting her off the ground.

"Olly!" She squealed, laughing as he spun her around. "Put me down!"

He laughed with her and obeyed. She smiled, looking up at him and placed her hand on his chest, pushing him back slightly so he would go back to the living room to finish his studies and she could go to the kitchen, grab the water she wanted. But Oliver was fast and grabbed her wrist, tugging her lightly to him. He laughed when she stumbled into his chest and he held her up, stealing a kiss from her and walking away as if nothing had happened.

"I hate you, Oliver Wade." Lily playfully scowled as Oliver laughed.

"No, you don't." He smirked, not even bothering to look back at her. "You love me."