broken (k.p.)

By kissykissyrry

"Kai, please." I whine. A smirk comes upon his face as he looks at me and my reactions. "Please what? You wa... More

Blueberry Pancakes
The Ascendent
Stuck
In Denial
Special Place
Confusing Feelings
You're Breaking My Heart
To Mend a Broken Heart
My One And Only, Right?
I Love You, You Love Me
It Might Be The End For Me
Magic Hands
No Control
Just the Two of Us
Hell On Earth
I'm Struggling Here
I Thought It Was You
There's No Escape
It's Like a Bump in The Road
You're Using Me
We're Starting Over
It's Not a Dream
Good Morning to You
Just Another Day
Are We Leaving Yet?
Mortuus Viventes
I'm Feeling Nothing
Tell Me How It Feels
I Need You Back
It's A Turning Point
It Hasn't Been The Same
What Are We Going To Do?
Can't Get Enough
Something New
Cake And Kisses
I Need You
Breaking Away
Taken
Spare Me
Not What I Expected
Thoughts Racing
The Difference Between Them
Breathe In, Breathe Out
A New Place
Kiss Me, Please?
Touch Me
Going Back
I Need The Truth
Are We Normal Yet?
It's Almost Too Much
The End For Now
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
You Make Me Happy
update.
UnPublished Extra

Add Two, Kill Two

4.4K 93 102
By kissykissyrry

We all came back to the Salvatore house to get our shit together. We didn't know what we were going to do, we just knew we had to do something. Damon seemed pissed even though he really had no right to be. He talked shit about Kai's family, so Kai snapped his neck. It was deserved.

We're all in the library. Some of us flipping through books, even though we know pieces of paper won't help us, while others are talking with each other about different scenarios of different plans. Stefan and Caroline sit next to each other on the couch and give some ideas for the plan, but they never really speak more than a few words. Elena tries to comfort Damon. She's kind of pissed at Kai as well, but that's only because she does everything for Damon and cares about him deeply or some shit like that.

Alaric and Jeremy sit at the table looking through some of the books while me, Bonnie, and Kai talk about what's eventually going to happen.

I sit next to Kai on the couch opposite of Caroline and Stefan. I look over to Kai to see that his face is completely normal. He doesn't seem necessarily worried about the whole situation. He thinks that we'll both be fine by the end of this.

I don't think Liv and Luke will be fine, though.

Kai has never had a real relationship with any of his family members, so his so called twin siblings are more like strangers to him. I mean, they were his target years ago.

"How'd you find them in the first place?" I ask Bonnie, referring to the twins.

"A few months ago, Elena, Caroline, and me starting going to Whitmore College. Tyler has been going there for a little while, too, and Alaric got a job there. Me, Elena, and Caroline were all sitting next to each other while Tyler sat in the row in front of us. A random blonde girl sat next to him. He kept trying to talk to her, but she just replied in small nods. Tyler asked her name, but she didn't respond. The bell rang, and as everyone was leaving, the girl left a slip of paper on Tyler's lap. It had a name and a number. It all seemed very suspicious, considering Tyler can never get girls. I grabbed the card from him, and the name was Liv P. Not the full last name, just a P. We went to Alaric's desk to ask him what her name was. He grabbed the card, and he said her name was Olivia Parker. Liv, for short. He told us she had a twin, and he was in one of his other classes. We exchanged looks of course, considering the last name." Bonnie explains, but Alaric cuts her off.

"I hadn't actually thought anything of it. I have a picture of Jo on my desk, and I realized neither of them had pointed it out. You would think they would if that was their sister. I didn't ask them any questions, and I shrugged it off, telling myself that Parker was a common last name." Alaric states, filling us in.

"Before I say anything else, you guys have been in the prison world for longer than you realize," Bonnie continues as I nod. "Since Alaric hadn't suspected anything, we didn't either. A little while later, Tyler and Liv had started to become closer. We had decided to throw a Christmas party with food and friends and everything like that. Tyler invited Liv, who in turn invited Luke."

Everyone was in a rush as everything was being prepared. Everyone brought some sort of food of their own. As usual, Caroline was ordering everyone around.

"Dinner is almost ready! Get in your places!" She yelled. Mostly everyone sat down, but Luke pulled out an old camera. Liv got up and stood behind him. So did Tyler.

"C'mom guys, sit back down," Caroline said, but they didn't listen. "Fine, I'm sure whatever that is, is definitely more important." She

stood up from the table, taking a drink from her wine glass. The faint sound of the video echoed around the room.

"That kind of sounds like Jo." Elena pointed out as she set a basket of rolls down.

"How'd you know?" Luke asked. Everyone immediately looked at him.

"We have an older sister and her name is Josette. She goes by Jo," Liv explained. "We actually came to Whitmore to find her. We haven't seen her in 18 years. We found out that she works at the local hospital, and we wanted to reintroduce ourselves. Do you guys know her?"

Everyone looked at each other in disbelief. The mysterious twins, who they found out were witches, were Jo's younger siblings. Bonnie stepped forward.

"About that," She started. "Jo was killed a while ago at her wedding. I don't know if you know about her twin brother, but-" Liv cut Bonnie off.

"Kai? Kai killed her?" She asked. Her face became angry.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." She muttered, grabbing her coat. Luke stood up and grabbed her arm, stopping her.

"You don't even know where he is." Luke said.

"I can sure as hell find him." Liv replied, yanking her arm away from Luke's grip. Bonnie stepped in front of Liv.

"Trust me, you're wasting your time if you think you can find him. And, you won't be able to kill him. He's a heretic." Bonnie informed.

"A puny heretic won't stop me from getting Jo justice." Liv remarked.

She would die if she went against Kai.

"How about this? I will find Kai for you, and you can kill him in two weeks. That's all I need. Two weeks." Bonnie persuaded. Liv looked her up and down.

"Two weeks." She agreed, walking away.

Kai stood up in the mist of the storytelling. He's pissed.

"You brought us back for me to be killed? For Elle to be killed? How could you?" He asks, his voice raising. Bonnie just shakes her head.

"I brought you back because she was going to kill every single one of us. But that's not the only reason. Elle, you're one of the most powerful supernatural creatures there are. I'm guessing neither of you want Liv or Luke alive. You can kill the both of them." Bonnie explains. I stand up, too.

"Have you not forgotten about my whole situation, Bonnie? If I use too much magic, I could kill someone besides Liv and Luke, or I could kill myself. We might have to kill them, but I won't be able to be that helpful." I respond. Kai's hand grabs my side and pulls me towards him.

"Oh, we're definitely killing them, but I agree with Elle. It will kill her." Kai states.

"If Elle doesn't help, they will kill us." Bonnie says, her voice raising. Everything goes silent. It's like it's just me, Bonnie, and Kai. Our own little triangle.

I know that Liv and Luke are dangerous. Believe me, I'm aware. I just don't want to kill an innocent person. If I die killing them, that is fine. But I couldn't live with myself if I accidentally killed Damon or Bonnie or Kai. I mean, I guess it could work if I focused all my magic on Liv and Luke.

Just focus all my magic on them.

"I'll do it." I whisper. Bonnie's head whips towards me as well as everyone else's in the room.

"What?" Kai asks in disbelief.

"I'll do it." I repeat, louder this time. Kai turns his whole body towards me.

"You can't. You could kill yourself." He responds. I give him a weak smile.

"I know. That's not what I'm worried about though." I state. He gives me a confused look.

"I'd rather die myself than kill an innocent person. I'm doing it whether you want me to or not." I say firmly. Kai doesn't say anything. After a few seconds, he gives me a weak nod.

"Okay, let's get started then." Bonnie states.

I hope I survive this.

It's almost been two weeks.

Already.

I've been practicing my magic to know my limit. I've definitely gotten better, and we have three days until the two week mark hits us. We don't even know what to expect either.

Will Liv and Luke come here?

Will they give us coordinates on a paper?

It's all very fucking confusing and it's making me very fucking anxious. Everyone has helped work out the plan, though. We found a spell that helps kill powerful witches. Granted, we have two witches on our hands, and we don't know how powerful either of them are.

"We should call Tyler." I propose.

"Why do we need to call Lockwolf?" Damon asks, clearly disgusted by the idea.

"Because," I stand up as I continue to speak. "He's one of the closest people to Liv which means he knows her weaknesses and her strengths."

Stefan rubs his eyes with his fingers. "Good God, we're going to die." He sighs.

"Is calling Tyler not a good idea?" I ask. Kai speaks up.

"Considering Tyler is, as you said, one of the closest people to Liv, he won't give us any information. He'll tell Liv we asked, and she'll come sooner. That, or he'll give us false information, hoping we believe him." Kai explains. I didn't think of that.

"Does it even matter at this point?" I ask. Alaric tries to say something, but I don't let him.

"I mean, we're already prepared for the twin rugrats to come, so why does it matter? At this point, everyone is just stalling. You guys need to stop being pussies and man up," I say, quickly regretting my words. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that-"

Bonnie walks up to me and puts her hand on my arm.

"No. You're right. We're all fucking around. I say we call Tyler. Let's see what shit comes to us." She agrees.

"You sure that's a good idea?" Alaric asks with a look that says we're fucking stupid.

God, men make me want to punch them sometimes.

"We came up with it for a reason, didn't we?" I ask. Alaric looks taken aback, stepping away while Kai smirks at my response.

"Who has a phone I can use?" I ask everyone in the room.

"Where's yours?" Elena asks. I pretend to think about it.

"Well, I think Klaus may have smashed it when he was torturing or killing me, it's hard to say. Elena, just shut the fuck up, and give me your phone," I state as she looks at me in surprise. "Oh, sorry. Please."

I give her a fake pout. She rolls her eyes and reaches in her pocket to throw me her phone. I catch it and whisper a thank you.

"You got this, E." Bonnie gives me a smile.

I bring up Tyler's contact and click the call button before I can even over think it.

"Hello?" I hear Tyler's voice ask. I can hear another voice, but it's very faint.

Probably Liv's.

"Tyler. It's important. We need to ask you something." I state. I don't hear anything except for faint whispers.

"What's wrong? What do you need to ask?" He asks. His voice has fake worry laced in it. He's eager to have answers even though Liv is beside him, telling him everything he needs to know.

"A little something about your girlfriend. Liv Parker. You've been near her enough to know her weaknesses. And her strengths. So, I need you to tell me them." I say with a little demand in my voice. I hear a scoff. I can't quite tell if it's coming from Tyler or the bitch next to him.

"Why would I do th-" He gets cut off, and I hear wrestling.

"Well, well, well. Is that the little girlfriend I hear?" Liv asks with a laugh. I smile to myself.

"I'm actually his wife, but I'm sure you'll remember that for next time." I correct her. I look to Kai, and I see him smirking.

Did he just look me up and down? I don't have time for this.

"You're funny. Why are you calling?" She asks, getting right down to the point.

"From my understanding, you want to kill Kai and me. That's funny because we want to kill you and your puny little twin brother. You want to kill us so bad, come and get us." I whisper as the line goes dead.

"Well?" Bonnie asks.

"They're on their way." Kai replies with a smirk.

—————————————————————————
A/N I honestly thought about putting the whole fight scene with the twins in this chapter, but I knew it would overflow. I just want to say THANK YOU FOR 10K READS!!! When I initially came up with this book idea, I never expected it to make it this high up on the scales. Thank you to everyone who is reading it, and thank you guys for sticking with me even though it takes me forever to post one fucking chapter. I love you guys so much<3

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND/OR NIGHT LOVES🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 876 28
I have lived my life helping my family, my friends, and always doing what's right. Obviously I've had a few slips and mistakes but I've never done an...
1.7M 62.7K 46
"ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʷⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ, ⁱᵗ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃⁿʸ ᵗʳⁱᶜᵏᵉʳʸ. ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ„
479K 12.1K 67
*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made his head lift up to look at my face. "W...
1.3K 29 11
(This is my first story so I hope you like it) You lived in Texas and moved to Mystic Falls ,Virginia. You Enroll to Whitmore College and that's wher...