Shared Secret

By bluetotheberry

You're a member of the girl's volleyball club at Karasuno high. Your deskmate is Kageyama Tobio and during a... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Unfair warning
Chapter Two : Nickname
Chapter Three : The feeling of betrayal
Chapter Four : First fight
Chapter five : Injury
Chapter six : Wait..what just happened?
Chapter Seven : Making up
Chapter Eight : Manager ?
Chapter Nine : Aoba Johsai
Chapter Ten : Friend Request
Chapter Eleven : Friday Hangout plans
Chapter Twelve : Cultural Festival
Chapter Thirteen : Sleepover
Chapter Fourteen : Friday
Chapter Fifteen : Amusement park
Chapter Sixteen : Lunch together
Chapter Seventeen : photo album
Chapter Eighteen : Sudden Storm
Chapter Nineteen - Blackout
Chapter Twenty : Losing
Chapter Twenty One : Dinner Date
Chapter Twenty Two : Festival preparations
Chapter Twenty Three : Giving up
Coming Soon !
Chapter Twenty Four : Fireworks
Chapter Twenty Five : Tokyo Away Games
Chapter Twenty Six : Jealousy
✨Birthday Special✨
Chapter Twenty Seven : Last day
Chapter Twenty-Nine : Nationals
Chapter Thirty : Shared Secret
They're out !
IMPORTANT!!!
Updates

Chapter Twenty Eight : Victory

973 19 15
By bluetotheberry

( Edited ~ )

After many battles against Kadokawa High, Johzenji High, and Wakutani  South High, it was finally here. Karasuno Vs. Aoba Johsai. Your team has made it to the semi finals and their efforts are finally paying off. 

* DING * a text popped up your phone.

' Yahoo, Chibi-chann~ Can I call? Iwa-chan's being mean '

' Sure ' you giggled.

Not even a second later, your phone rang. 

' Yaho ' 

' Hey Tooru. Good luck tomorrow ' 

' Thanks but I won't be needing it. I'm gonna win again  ' he said proudly.

' We're gonna kick your ass Tooru ' you teased.

' Humph, I'll be the one to kick Tobio-chan's ass ' 

' Well at least, he has an ass to be kicked. You don't. ' you smirked. 

' Waah Iwa-chann, Y/n's being mean ' Oikawa whined to his already annoyed partner. 

' That's because you're bothering her Trashykawa! ' Iwazumi said snatching the phone. 

' Sorry for him Y/n-san. I'll hang up now ' 

' Ah, it's no problem. Tooru's fun anyway ' you replied, Iwazumi made a sigh of relief as Oikawa yelled ' yayyyyy ' in the background before Iwa hung up. 

Tomorrow came along with a whoosh and you were now standing on the court where the match will be taking place soon. You were helping the guys with their receives when the ball rolled over the Aoba Johsai's side of the court.

 Kageyama ran up to get the ball but when he was about to grab it, Oikawa's hand was also grabbing the side of the ball. The two of them started fighting over the ball in a blink of an eye. 

' Oh my my, aren't you Tobio-chan who I badly defeated last time? ' Oikawa said. 

' This time, we'll win ' Kageyama said between his gritted teeth. 

' I beat you so badly last time. All that's left is that darn Ushiwaka ' Oikawa retorted with annoyance and let go of the ball, sending Kageyama flying. ( Tobiuo the flying fish lmaooo ) 

As Kageyama landed on his butt, Oikawa started laughing ' AHHAHAHAHAH ' 

' Is he even a third year? ' you thought to yourself as you walked over Kageyama to help him.

' Come on get up ' you offered your hand to which he took with tenderness. 

' Don't let Tooru get to you Bakayama ' you scolded.

' I told you to call me Tobio boke ' Kageyama scowled at you and walked away frowning. You giggled and made your way to the bench. As you were walking, you noticed a new guy with short cropped blond hair and two black stripes running across the sides of his head. He was wearing the number 16. 

' Huh? Is that a new player? ' you asked Kiyoko.

' Seems like it' she replied.

( Alright Imma try my best describing the match * sniff* 🤧 ) 

Soon the match started and both teams were now in position. Oikawa served with great force as soon as the whistle was blown but fortunately he didn't get to build his momentum and Daichi received the serve. Aoba Johsai was caught off guard by Nishinoya setting the ball which Asahi spiked, scoring the first point of the set. 

The match perpetuated as Tanaka landed another point earning praises from his sister Saeko.

' Ryuuu nicee onee! I love youu! ' she shouted. Honestly, you felt the same. You were proud of all of them for coming this far. Hinata now stepped onto the court and you noticed that he wasn't being himself. He was far too nervous that he didn't see the blocker when he did the quick. 

Just as you were about to yell ' calm down ', Kageyama kicked Hinata's butt telling him to calm down in a language that didn't even sound like Japanese. 

' These two dorks ' you shook your head as you watched the intense battle between Seijoh and Karasuno. Oikawa is Kageyama's biggest obstacle and you wanted Kageyama to defeat him. Even though Oikawa was your friend, you wanted Kageyama to win which will result in both Kageyama's and Oikawa's growth. 

Just as about the first set was coming to an end, the player with the number 16 switched with number 13.  You felt anxious since you guys know nothing about this new player and confused as to why they called him out to play when your team was at a set point. Nevertheless, you shrugged it off and the guys stayed on their guard. 

Oikawa sets the ball to Kindaichi ( almond shaped headed guy-), however, number 16 rushed towards the ball, spiking it with great force and pushing away Kindaichi. Luckily, the ball landed out of bounds so Karasuno took the first set. 

The second set however, didn't start off great. Number 16 scored three points in a row putting Aoba Johsai into their momentum. Since number 16 started playing, Seijoh has no doubt became more difficult to handle. Soon, Yamaguchi was called as pinch server. 

' YAMAGUCHI SCORE A LOT OF POINTS! ' you cheered smiling making the green haired and freckled boy blush quite a bit. The karasuno cheering squad also cheered for Yamaguchi. The whole gymnasium got quiet as Yamaguchi served. 

' Out! ' the libero called out but he was wrong. The ball landed right beside the bounds, inside the court.  

' All rightt! ' the whole team cheered for Yamaguchi. You felt so proud of him. He's come so far and the whole team was also proud of him. Even Tsukishima made a nice comment. Yamaguchi's probably the only one Tsukishima is nice to. It's obvious that Yamaguchi was the hero of the match. 

However, the second set was taken by Seijoh. Fortunately, that didn't discourage the team and they're determined to take the third set. Oikawa's serves were the most troublesome for the team along with number 16's spikes. 

To your surprise, Tsuskishima and Tanaka blocked out his spike and you noticed that volleyball wasn't just a club to Tsukishima anymore. Although, he has yet to realize this.  

' I hope you start enjoying volleyball more Tsukishima ' you smiled to yourself.

Aoba Johsai was the first one to reached 20 points making it difficult for Karasuno. However, you believed that the boys can do it. The opposing team soon reached the match point causing coach Ukai to call for a time out. 

The match proceeded, Hinata bumped into Kageyama while trying to block number 16, causing Kageyama to wince in pain. However, they did effectively block the spike so now Karasuno has caught up with Aoba Johsai. Soon, Karasuno was at the match point as Kageyama pulled a setter dump.

The battle was intense and there was a lot of pressure. Neither of the teams were willing to give up. As the other team received the ball, their formation was a mess. However, Oikawa didn't give up and continued to chase after the ball. He pointed at Iwazumi indicating that he'd set to him, sending chills through your body. 

Oikawa set the ball with a super long and fast setup from outside the court. Although he got hit against the chairs and landed on his bad knee. He still ran back into the court. 

You felt your heart sank at the scene. You knew that his knee was hurt however, he didn't care. He was desperate to win this match just as much as Kageyama and the others were.

' Give it to me! ' Hinata screamed out running towards the net to spike. Kageyama ran up to the ball and set it. However, Oikawa saw this coming. The ball hit a bit against the hand of one blocker, changing it's course. The ball came into contact with Oikawa's arm but dropped outside the court. 

The whistle sounded indicating that Karasuno had won. You fell to your knees with tears in your eyes. You were so proud of the team especially Kageyama. 

' We did it! ' you cheered as you hugged Yachi and Saeko-neesan. The boys joined into a group hug calling Nishinoya and Hinata who were far away from them. They jumped into the hug making everyone fall over. 

After that, you ran over to Kageyama and hugged him. 

' You did it Tobio! ' you said sniffling, tears forming in your eyes. 

' Y-yeah ' he said not knowing what to do. However, his hands slowly made it's way around your waist pulling you closer. You guys were enjoying the moment until..

' Oi get a room Kageyama ' Nishinoya said pouting. Only after hearing that, you guys were snapped back into your senses. You both pulled away, both blushing beet red. 

' G-good job ' you said. 

' T-thanks ' 

After getting teased the whole way back school, the guys finally dropped the topic as coach Ukai came to your rescue and discussed about the upcoming match against Shiratorizawa. 

( A/N : I hope I somehow described the match properly and I'm sorry if the chapters are getting shitty T_T. I kinda feel like they are. Enjoy your day/night~ ) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 459 13
[COMPLETE] Oikawa has attracted to a first-year girl who is a volleyball player for all-girl school. At first, he just attracted to her because of he...
641 25 19
Evan Kageyama recently graduated college and is now starting a career as a manager for Japan's national team. Needing a place to stay her brother Tob...
125K 6.2K 13
❛ YOU'RE DOING ALL OF THIS JUST BECAUSE A BOY DUMPED YOU? ❜ 。in which kageyama tobio finds the quiet girl, l/n y/n...
8.4K 139 12
about you: Name:(Y/N) Kageyama Age:15-16 Birthday:Dec. 22 Height:4'11" Hair color:jet black Eye color:(e/c) Relationship status:??? School:Karasuno H...