𝓘 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾.

By ArianaGrandeBabe

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅ઇଓ More

fαѕt fσrwαrd
Chapter 1|тнe мeeт
Chapter 2| ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴀɢᴇ & ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Chapter 3| ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs
Chapter 4| ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀs
Chapter 5| ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ...ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ
Chapter 6| ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇs
Chapter 7| sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Chapter 8| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟ
Chapter 9| ᴍ.ɪ.ᴀ
Chapter 10| ʙᴏʏ ᴏʜ ʙᴏʏ
Chapter 11| sᴛᴜᴄᴋ
Chapter 12| ᴅʀᴏᴡɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀs
Chapter 14| ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs
Chapter 15 | ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chapter 16| ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴀʏs
Chapter 17| ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ.
Chapter 18| ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs
Chapter 19| ɪᴛ's ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.
Chapter 20| ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
Chapter 21| ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
Chapter 22| ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜɪs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs?
Chapter 23| ᴡʜʏ?
Chapter 24| ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Chapter 25| ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴡᴀʀᴅs
Chapter 26| ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴄʜᴇ
Chapter 27| ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇ
Chapter 28| ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋ?
Chapter 29| ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғʟɪᴇs
Chapter 30| ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ
Chapter 31| ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ
漫 SEQUEL 漫

Chapter 13| ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs.

2.9K 218 122
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Ariana's POV.

"You not leave, ok?" Bria said sassily as she sat in my lap with her small arms around my neck.

I just giggled and wrapped my arms around her. "You're such an angel, do you know that?"

She nodded as she looked around.

"We have horses in da back!"

I gasped as I lifted her up more in my arms. "You do?"

"Mmhm!" She giggled as I tickled her tummy lightly.

She was so excited I couldn't help but smile. Ever since I pulled up she's been showing me around, or more like pulling me. She's been attached to my hip and literally not letting me out of her sight.

But I'm just happy that she's happy again and not crying.

"Hey." I looked back to see Y/N's standing there.

"Hi." I said looking away from him quickly. I continued with Bria, letting her show me around. Even though it was kind of hard to concentrate with being able to feel Y/N's hard stare on me.

As we walked around, I could feel him slowly walking back behind us.

"Umm so you mind if we talked now?"

I watched as he ran his hand through his hair and gave me a small smile.

But I just shrugged and looked away from him. "Sure why not. That is why I came over, right."

I could tell by the look on his face that he was nervous. Hell I, myself as as nervous but I didn't didn't really care.

He sucked in a deep breath and nodded looking at the ground. "Yeah.. I'm sorry you're right."

Things got silent after that and Bria laid her head down on my shoulder.

"Come on, let's go inside it's getting kinda chilly out here."

I nodded following him down the path and into the large back door.

"Daddy I wan' juice box." Bria said as soon as we made it in.

He nodded as we made our way down a hall and into the kitchen. "Ok, but only one Bria. Lunch will be ready soon."

"And a cookie daddy." Y/N stopped reaching for the juice and looked back at her she smiled at him sweetly and he shook his head. Of course he wasn't about to tell her no.

"Here babygirl, why don't you go watch tv."

Bria grabbed the chocolate chip cookie with one hand and the juice box with the other. "Ouu thanks daddy. I wove chwocolwate!"

She wiggled free from my arms and I helped her down making it easy, before walking away completely, she turned to me and Y/N.

"Dada."

He nodded taking a seat next to me at the table. "Yes sweetheart?"

"Ari no leave, ok." She said pointing her little finger at us.

I let out a breath before letting my eyes wonder over to him. He looked like he wanted to say something but decided against it.

"Ok Bria, you're obviously in charge here."

That made me laugh because she was so cute thinking she was in charge. She seemed very satisfied with that answer as she skipped away into the living room.

"You have such a little drama Queen on your hands."

He chuckled making my heart do back flips. "Don't I know it. I can only imagine 10 years from now."

For a second there was a pleasing moment of silence. But then, things just began to get too awkward for me. It looked like Y/N was deep in thought, I don't know about what.

"So.."

He started rubbing his hands down his front pants. Now I knew he was really nervous. But why, I don't know.

He let out a small chuckle. "Umm so I- I really wanted to talk to you.. thank you for even showing up."

"Yeah well. I couldn't do that to Bria." I shrugged tapping my fingers on the counter.

"I thank you for that too. Cause Bria really loves you and umm I'm sure it's a lot at times cause she wants to be around you when she can't be and I'm sorry, I'm trynna break her from that-"

"Hey." I spoke cutting his little rant off. He stopped talking and his eyes met with my own. "If I felt it was a problem, I would say so Y/N. But she's just a baby, she's fine."

He nodded. "Alright, but just promise me that you'll tell me and be truthful with me that if she ever becomes too much-"

"I promise."

Honestly I just didn't want to speak about it anymore. Maybe he still couldn't see how much they both meant to me. I already thought of Bria ad my own, so she could never be a bother to me.

"Ariana, what you saw the other day-"

My eyes began to water. "Y/N you hurt me."

He sighed moving closer to me as he grabbed ahold of my hands. "I know it, I know-" He shook his head and put his head down. "But I can promise you, it's not what it seems Ariana."

I turned my head. "Not what it seems. What do you mean by that Y/N? Because she told me she was your girlfriend, and you've been ignoring me for a month now. It all makes perfect sense."

To me it seems pretty self explanatory. He lied and completely took advantage and of my kindness.

He sighed frustratedly. "No, ok no. I know what she said, but it ain't true."

"Seemed pretty true to me." I mumbled under my breath as I folded my arms.

"That woman you saw here- she is not me girlfriend. And I never wanted her here around me, it's just- it's actually really complicated. I'm scared that you won't understand and you'll hate me."

I frowned at his words. "Huh, I could never hate you Y/N."

"She was blackmailing me Ariana."

"What?" I asked with no emotion. Did I just hear right?

He nodded slowly and looked away from me. "If I didn't do any and everything she wanted me to, she would have me fired."

What the actual fuck?! This doesn't make any sense, what kinda power does she hold to do some shit like this to him? And exactly what did she have him doing?

I guess he could read the confusion on my face because he answered my questions without me having to say anything.

"Her father is my boss. So she told me that if I wanted to keep my job, I-I umm had to please her." This was uncomfortable for him I could tell it.

"Y/N. Did she make you-"

He nodded. "I said any and everything she wanted Ariana. "But she promised me a huge pay raise, promotion and extra money in my bank account.. see this house- all her. Bought it and put in my name."

I just sat there quietly staring at him not sure what to say. This was all so much to take in. How could someone do this to another person?

"I know you're probably disgusted with me right?"

I shook my head "What? Why would you say that Y/N?"

"Because, I let myself be used for money."

"Are you insane or what?" I asked kinda harshly but I couldn't help it. Did he not hear what he had just told me. "What you just told me counts as rape Y/N. That bitch raped you!"

His jaw clenched and he shook his head. "I'm a man Ariana. I can't be raped."

"Like hell you can't Y/N! That's exactly what the courts will call what she did to you! It wasn't consensual because she fucking blackmailed you into it!"

Now all I was seeing is red. She fucked with my family and that's something you do not do!

Ughh I swear to god if I see her I will kill her! I looked over at him and he had his head buried into his hands. I sighed grabbing his face making him look right at me

"Y/N this isn't your fault ok. I understand, I get it, and even though I was hurt I'm not holding it against you anymore."

He nodded before completely breaking down in my arms."As long as you know I would never purposely do this to you Ariana, I'm so sorry. But you have to believe me! I-I didn't have no choice ok, I thought I was doing the right thing by Bria but it was only hurting' her! Then I saw how much I hurt you and I couldn't take this no more, I had to stop!"

I rubbed his back slowly. "Don't cry baby.. I'm gonna help you ok, I'm gonna get you out of this. I promise."

⁀➷

My eyes laid on Y/N who was stretched out with his head on my chest. He looked like a big teddy bear, my teddy bear.

I sighed letting my hand run through his hair. I'm just thinking of all the ways I can help him. I could make him come back with me to LA. He and Bria could both join my tour, I wouldn't mind. While I got him a great lawyer to sue the fuck out of that bitch and that company.

I just feel bad because he's been through hell and I was blaming him.. but I'm just glad that he trusts me enough to tell me the truth. 

Now all I have to do is tell him the truth about how I feel. But I just don't wanna embarrass myself, or ruin what we have because of my stupid feelings. I always fall so fast and I really don't wanna scare him away or get rejected. I mean I don't know how he feels at all, plus after everything he just told me today I don't wanna put this pressure on him. Make him feel like we have to be something that we don't.

After a few more minutes of laying here in silence, my phone rang.

I yawned reaching my arm out for my phone. When I picked it up I saw that it was a FaceTime call from Frankie.

"Hello?" I whispered and Frankie gave me a weird look.

"Uh hey Ari. Why you whispering bitch?"

I didn't say anything I just showed him Y/N's head on my chest.

He gasped all dramatically, like the drama king he is. "Awww Ariana! So did you finally tell him that you're in-

"Frankie is that your sister?" He was cut off and I hung my head down because I knew that was my fathers voice.

"No dad."

"Yes it is Frankie, do not lie to us!" And here comes mom."

I heard the sound of Frankie smacking his lips before the phone was snatched away and now I was looking at both my parents.

"Ariana. What in the hell were you thinking! You have a career to think about!" I just rolled my eyes as I spoke to mom and dad on FaceTime.

"Mom! Dad, I'm trying to talk here." Frankie groaned from behind them throwing his head back.

I felt Y/N slowly get up making me look up at him. He smiled at me making me smile back. I watched him walk away and into the bathroom.

"What are you looking at?"

I shook my head looking back down into the phone. "Huh- oh umm nothing mom."

All of a sudden my mom gasped sort of like Frankie had done.

"Ariana, sweetie, did you finally tell that mystery man that you're in love with-"

"Oh my god no mom goodbye I'll let you know when I'll be home!" I shouted over the both of their shouting before just hanging up.

Thank god Y/N was not in the room right now. Because with my mom's big ass mouth Jesus.

"I'm sorry if I got you in trouble with your parents." Y/N said as he walked out the bathroom. His hair now in a high bun, no shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

When I was able to take my eyes off of him I said. "No it wasn't you Y/N. My parents just tend to overreact about every little thing."

He nodded as if he understood. "Well they do have that right. You are their daughter."

I raised my eyebrow up at him. "Their very grown, adult daughter. Who has a right to do as she pleases, with whom she pleases."

"Whoa, yes ma'am." He grinned making me reach over and throw a pillow at him.

We shared a laugh and I just stared at him. His hand was rested on my thigh, I can't say it wasn't making me nervous.

"Seriously though sweetheart, I can't thank you enough for being here for me and Bria. You're the best I could ever ask for."

"Oh Y/N, you have no idea how much I wanna be here for the both of you." I sighed bringing my hands down to grab his face in my small hands making him look at me. "So you don't need to thank me, I'm here for the both of you. I always will be."

He chuckled lightly. "I'll never understand why you do the things you do for someone like me."

Because I'm in love with you, you idiot.

Shit. If only I could say that to him out loud.

_

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹 ɪs ᴅᴏɴᴇ!🧃

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ.. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs 💭

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 3.4K 40
read to find out •this story is unedited 😉•
19.8K 1.2K 14
"𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘪...
14.4K 626 19
They've been best friends for their whole lives- family friends. They liked each other for a long time but doesn't want to admit it. They're not allo...
19.1K 432 17
*GxG* Arianas tour is gonna start in a few months. She practiced every day with her crew. A few months ago she broke up with Pete. Her live is not as...