Rank Kings

Von DEAT96

Andy, a beta test player who played for over 11 months on the game and discover a secret on the VR game (Rank... Mehr

DEMON GOD
Legendary Wings
The Sleeping King
The Secret Behind
The Saints Clan
A Bow of Loyalty
Time is Gold
The Unforgettable Auction
The Pioneer
10 years
Meeting with the Creator
Starting Line
Universal Shop
Unknow Egg
News Spreads all Over
Ranking System
Epimetheus Eyes Power
War to the end of World
A Story of Legend
Tower of Fame
Crazy Claiming
Leaping the Tower
100 Percent?
A fly?
One Hit Demon
Clan Ranking System
True Monsters
The Amazing Competition
True King of VR Games
The First Match
What is that?
The Untold Story
The 356th Match
Quarter Finals
1 Versus 2?
The Named King Sun
The Thruth of the Tower
New Biginning
The 10,000 Man Standing
The Harsh 100th Floor
LUMINUSLIGHT Transformation
Cheat Claiming
Preparation
Black Dragon Reappears
Transformation
Medusa
Medusa The Fallen God

Title Ranks

21 0 0
Von DEAT96

November 29, 2220, the grand opening of the VR game Rank Kings, all players on the 7 VR game that was marge to the game including Dragon Slayer which Andy played with and become a known player across the game.

Waiting for 11 months just for this day. Make them excited and annoyed.

When they first heard the news that their game will be marge, some are upset while others are excited about this new game. How will be the new system of the game, and how big the world inside just imagining those things make them crazy.

. . .

45 minutes, 20 minutes, 5 minutes, 30 seconds, like a countdown for the new year a 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 . . .

Log in a flash of light pass thru him, then he stops at the top of a planet called Gaia. Then a human figure forms in front of him this human form is the main system called creator.

  Wonderer, I'll welcome you to my world, have fun! Then Andy drops to the planet randomly shoot down like a meteor then his vision change into pure white.

  When his vision came back he saw three large stone statuses the two are vertical and parallel to each other while the other one is on the top horizontally forming a large portal. Beside the portal a stage that is full of different weapons, when andy step on the stage a system notification rang. Then a girl's voice was heard.

  [Please choose your avatar, there are millions of types of avatars you can choose.]

  However, Andy already knows what avatar he chooses, the "crow man" avatar, this avatar is one in a million means only one can obtain this avatar.

  He knows this avatar when he was doing some quest about the god of the sky and the crow man was the knight in the dark of the sky god.

  The crow man avatar is like a costume it has a fixed appearance if you wear armor the avatar will change the form and colors of that armor depends on the system preferred.

  I'll choose the crow man avatar, andy said in his mind stating his answer to the system.

  [Searching crow man avatar. . . The crow man will be your starting avatar]

[please name your avatar. ]

  "HikariYami", andy answered he uses the same name from his previous games.

 [Name confirmed, please choose your main weapon.]

  Then he picks the great sword on the stage.

  [Weapon confirms.] [Generating your battle mode style, you now have Flash swordsman battle mode.]

The Battle mode system was the type of berserk skill that makes you transform on what battle mode you have. At the very beginning of the game, the system will generate a battle mode randomly, if you are lucky the battle mode you might get is a legendary mode that you would never dare to delate your character no matter what.

  Please go to that portal to teleport you outside. Then andy walkthrough with a wash his vision change.

. . .

  (This game is different from the other VR game the system is like a points base rather than a coin base to get stronger you have to obtain a lot of points this point is called "KING POINTS". You can use these points to buy skill books, land/shops in the city, and upgrade your Title rank. You can also accumulate points by playing the game, every hour online you can obtain 10 points.)

Title ranks are divided into:
Newbie = zero points
Lower citizen = 1000 points
Upper citizen = 10,000 points
Lower noble = 50,000 points
Upper noble = 100,000 points
Royal noble = 300,000 points
Baron = 600,000 points
Viscount = 1,000,000 points
Earl = 3,000,000 points
Duke = 5,000,000 points
Grand Duke = 10,000,000 points
King = 50,000,000 points
Emperor = 150,000,000 points
Monarch = 500,000,000 points
Continental King = 1 billion points

  (These title ranks are the boundary for entering the zone within the city. This zone is divided into 3 parts the outer area from a newbie - royal noble. Inner for baron - grand duke. And core area for a king - monarch. Continental Kings can enter imperial city palaces.)

  (When you become a titled king you can challenge the king of that city if you defeat it. You can control that city's income, that's why a battle of survival on both NPC and players started.)

  (Also, this title ranks give stats points, to each main stats by;

Newbie = zero stats point
Lower citizen = 100 stats points
Upper citizen = 1,000 stats points
Lower noble = 2,000 stats points
Upper noble = 3,000 stats points
Royal noble = 4,000 stats points
Baron = 5,000 stats points
Viscount = 7,000 stats points
Earl = 10,000 stats points
Duke = 15,000 stats points
Grand Duke = 30,000 stats points
King = 70,000 stats points
Emperor = 100,000 stats points
Monarch = 150,000 stats points
Continental King = 200,000 stats points

  Andy knows this because this also happens in the beta test.)

. . .

Then one by one player appeared on the busy street, for Andy he just runs to the near building and finds a chair to seat while checking these stats and items.

Name: HikariYami
Level: 1 (crow man)
Battle mode: Flash Swordsman
Combat power: 410
King points: 0 (Newbie)
Attack power: 15 per 2 sec.

  Main stats;
Str: 10
Agi: 15
Dex: 10
Vit: 10
Int: 10
End: 10

  Hidden stats;
Luck: 10
Max lck: 10 (51%)
Dmg: 10

  Sub stats;
Holy: 0
Dark: 0
Fire: 0
Water: 0
Wind: 0
Earth: 0
Poison: 0
Lightning: 0
Mechanical: 0

  Physical stats;
Reflex/Dodge rate: 0%
Accuracy rate: 0%
Block rate: 0%
HP regen: 10 per second (+ 10 per level up.)
MP regen: 10 per second (+ 10 per level up.)

  (Main stats multiplayer:
-The attack power is 1.5 times the Str.
-While combat power is 5 times the total amount of stats. 
-Agi is attack speed for every 1,000 stats is equals to 1 attack per second. Bellow 1,000 is fixed at 1 attack per 2 seconds.
-Dex is the movent speed the ms of all players is fixed to 1 meter per second until they reach 100+ stats the multiplier is 0.01.
-End/Endurance is the defense, stats number times two to get the damage reduction amount.
-Vit is HP just multiplier is 10 to get the HP amount, the same as Int = MP.)

(Hidden stats multiplayer:
-Lck means luck/crit rate % per attack the multiplier of luck is 1:0.1%.
-Dmg is crit damage % when it crits the dmg will activate, the dmg multiplier is 1:1%.
-Max lck is the max crit rate. The starting max crit rate is 50% but you can add by upgrading the max lck 1 = 0.1%)

  My stats is the same as the beta's starting stats. For now, let's open this special gift box that was sent to my account.

[ Special BETA Gift Box ]
- Available only for the beta players.

Then the box-like cube floats in the air it rotates like mixing the Rubix cube then it shatters into 16 pieces, then goes back into his inventory. Now his inventory has 16 items.

[ A bag of coins x 4]
Randomly gives 1 gold coin - 999 diamond coin. ]

2 long swords and complete a set of 8 piece armor.

A pair of wings.

And mask.

He tried his luck on the coins all he got was 10 gold, 1 diamond, 300 gold, and 999 diamond. His luck is with him this time. He then wore all the weapons and equipment, that he could use.

The weapon is also set weapon the ying and the yang swords it gives str by 30 each and dmg by 50 each.

The full set armor is called tyrant battle armor. The headpiece, body armor, shoulder and leg guards, pair of arm and foot guard, belt, and ring. It gives a total of all main stats by 60.

Then he checks the mask detail,

[Shinobi's mask]
Gives you a concealment skill when not in battle if you got attack or hit the skill effect will be inactive.

Andy was delighted with the effect of the mask, not only he could avoid unnecessary trouble he can also travel around the map without worries.

He clecks the next item, and he was struck by lightning that startled him and jump in surprised. The item was a legendary growth type wings this wing has only 1/10 billion chance to get.

The lightning also startled another player around the building, makes them wonder if that was an event or something, some players rush towards it, but they only saw a burning chair, and Andy is nowhere to be found.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2K 10 85
If selected as a player in a horror game, it's either clear the game or die. Ruan Qing had it worse. He directly became a special player who played t...
1.6K 71 42
It is rightly said and often proved by the proverb, man proposes and God disposes. What happens when everything seems to go well and a day arises i...
1.8K 53 32
We're YouTubers. The Sidemen. None of us remember what happened before. It's a complete blank. One day we just woke up inside the game, with the...
139K 3.6K 142
《被绝情断欲后我成了万人迷》 Xie Fengxing is the cannon fodder man in danmei novels Compatible, cowardly, nympho, and useless, but was selected by the harmonious s...