𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖. (𝕘𝕩𝕘)

By whoopsies13

After a few minutes, both of their chests were heaving from the lack of oxygen, the two pulling away. Their f... More

cast
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53

chapter 28

21K 613 453
By whoopsies13

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

     Y/N quickly made her way back to the champion's tent, the stands already clearing. The Ravenclaw house was going back to their common room to get ready to celebrate Y/N's win and return.

She walked back into the dark cave, up the rocky steps, and finally, back into the tent. The three other champions quickly turned around, their smiles beaming as they rushed to the girl.

Fleur was the first to wrap her in a hug, Y/N giggling as she felt her place kisses around her face.

"You had me so worried! We were watching from the sides, we saw how it caught your uniform and the fire hit you, are you alright?"

Y/N shot the girl a smile as they pulled away, "Yeah, nothing I can't handle."

Fleur playfully rolled her eyes as Viktor approached her, his smile stretching from both corners of his mouth.

"Y/N!"

"Hey, Viktor."

The boy gently placed his arms around the shorter's girls waist, Y/N's arm wrapping around his torso.

"You did well," he said, his accent coming out thick. Y/N looked up at the taller boy with a smile as the two pulled away. "Thanks, you did good as well."

Viktor flashed her a smile as she pulled away, her body immediately being engulfed in Cedric's hold. The brunette boy quickly wrapped his arms around her shoulders, Y/N's face smushing into his chest. She giggled as she tried to get out of his hold, the boy not letting her go.

"You had me worried sick, I'm never leaving your side again!"

Y/N laughed at the boy as they pulled away, Cedric pressing a delicate kiss to her forehead, her face covered in small patches of ash from the dust of the arena and fire from the dragon. His eyes scanned over her face, his eyes taking in the small cut above her eyebrow. He frowned slightly at the sight.

"You're bleeding a bit."

Y/N only rolled her eyes with a smile, "I'm fine, Diggory."

Cedric gave her a pointed look, "Shut up, let me care for you."

Y/N snickered as she wrapped her arm around his torso, the boy bringing one arm down and leaving one slung around her shoulders as they turned to see Dumbledore and the rest of the teachers making their way into the tent. The champions all held their eggs as their headmasters made their way over to them.

Dumbledore quickly made his towards the two Hogwarts students with a shimmering smile, wrapping the two in a group hug.

"Y/N, Cedric! That was quite the show, you both did brilliantly!"

The two shot the older wizard a smile as Y/N spoke, "Thank you, sir!"

The older man turned to Y/N, "And you! The fastest time today, I couldn't be prouder!"

Y/N laughed as Dumbledore pulled away from the two, Barty Crouch walking into the tent with a smile.

"Well down everyone, congrats on gaining the lead, Y/N!"

Y/N smiled at the man as she said a thank you before Barty took a paper out of his pocket, holding it in front of him as he started to read to the group.

"Now that the first task is finished, I have to announce the rules. In these eggs are clues that will help you learn what the next task will be. This task will be happening on February 24, at 9:30 am. You all still have a few months to prepare seeing as though it is only November. Until then, try to open and figure out the clues inside the eggs. The Ministry is proud of you all."

The champions all sent the man a nod and smile before Viktor and Fleur made their way over to Cedric and Y/N.

"So," Cedric said, his eyes glancing down to Y/N, "You ready to celebrate?"

Y/N's lips turned upwards into a smirk, "Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N waved to Cedric as he entered the Hufflepuff common room, the music and cheers being heard from outside in the Great Staircase. Even though Cedric didn't 'win', all schools were going to celebrate the champions getting the egg.

Y/N turned away from the Hufflepuff common room entrance, slowly making her way up the stairs with the golden egg in her hands. She looked down at the object in her hand, the girl seeing her reflection in the shiny coat. She smiled as her fingers softly ran over the smooth surface, the cool feeling hitting her fingertips.

She was relieved the first task was over, especially since it had caused so much stress. Now all she had to do was try to figure out the clues before the next task in a few months.

She continued to walk up the staircase by herself in silence. Y/N climbed the staircase, finally reaching the Ravenclaw common room door. She walked up to the brown, wooden door, answering the riddle as the door swung open.

A smile rose to her lips as she heard the music and chatter of all the Ravenclaw students. She quietly and slowly walked towards the entrance of the common room, people hushing each other as they heard the common room door closed. The music dimmed down as Y/N slowly inched closer into the common room.

The second she set foot into the room cheers erupted, a smile immediately taking over her face. She looked around at everyone in the room, Cho Chang sending her a smile from across the room. She smiled back, turning around as a body-well, bodies, collided with her, the girl barreling towards the ground.

"Ow!"

A groan left her lips as her friends all pig piled onto her, Corey landing on the girl first. They all giggled as they jumped onto the girl, Corey's arms wrapping themselves around her neck.

"You're alive!"

Y/N groaned, "Yeah, but you're about to suffocate me to death!"

Her friends all quickly stood up, Sofia reaching her hand out help Y/N up. Y/N placed the golden egg on the table next to her then took Sofia's hand, standing back up. As she stood up, Sofia immediately wrapped her in a hug, both girls smiling.

"You feeling alright?"

Y/N nodded as the two girls pulled away. "Yeah, I'm doing great!"

Sofia playfully rolled her eyes with a giggle as she pulled away, Karan and Brianne quickly giving Y/N a hug. Next, Brett and Corey embraced the girl into a group hug, both of them scolding her for making them worry when she disappeared from the stadium, Y/N only laughing at her two friends.

Jenna was next to embrace her, the girl immediately clinging to Y/N like she was afraid she'd disappear at any moment. Jenna's arms were in a deadlock around her neck, her face nuzzled into Y/N's neck.

"I'm so happy you're okay, you have no clue," Jenna mumbled from Y/N's neck. Jenna pulled away as Y/N sent her a smile. "I told you I'd be fine."

Jenna nodded as she looked at Y/N, "I know, but that won't stop me from worrying."

Y/N shyly smiled at the girl before pressing a kiss to her temple, the two girls separating from their hug. Ron and Harry quickly made their way over to the girl, both of them throwing themselves onto her. Y/N let a giggle escape her lips as the two boys held onto her tightly.

Harry and Ron pulled away with smiles as Harry spoke.

"That was awesome!"

"Glad you think so, Potter."

Harry smiled at Y/N before she turned to Ron, the boy giving her a shy smile, his fingers playing with themselves.

"Hey Weasley."

The boy smiled, the music and chatter around the room going back to full volume.

"I'm so sorry," he said, "I don't know why I went off on you like that. It's entirely my fault, I apologize."

Y/N only smiled at the boy before she wrapped in a hug, ruffling his hair.

"It's fine Ronnie, don't worry about it. I missed you."

"I missed you too," he said, the girl laughing as they pulled away from each other. Y/N turned around, her eyes connecting with Hermione's. The bushy-haired girl quickly walked towards her, Y/N immediately pulling her into her. Hermione's arms settled themselves around Y/N's neck, Y/N's going to wrap themselves around her waist.

The two stood in each other's hold for a few moments, Hermione nuzzling her face further and further into Y/N's neck, the Ravenclaw girl laughing at the girl's actions. Hermione breathed in the scent of Y/N-lavender and vanilla, her senses immediately calming down into a relaxing state.

"Missed me?"

"Just shut up and let me hug you," Hermione spat back against Y/N's neck, the girl laughing at her sassy tone. Y/N let Hermione hold her for a little longer before she pulled away, Hermione's head falling from her neck as she looked up at Y/N. They sent each other a smile as Ron called their names, the two turning to look at him.

"You ready to celebrate?"

Y/N and Hermione looked at each other with small smirks before turning back to Ron, both of them speaking at the same time.

"Absolutely."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now an hour after the party had ended, and the group of friends had worked their way up to the girls' room. Y/N sat on her bed with Ron and Sofia as everyone else spread themselves out around the room. Y/N held the golden egg in her hands.

"Open it."

Y/N looked to Karan, the boy curiously looking at the object in her hands. She looked back down at the egg as her hands ran to the tip of it, her fingers skimming the ridge of a button. She looked back up to her friends, all of them watching her. She sighed, looking down to the egg, her finger softly pressing the button, the golden egg quickly falling undone, glowing as a deafening pitch left it.

Everyone immediately covered their ears, Y/N closing it quickly as her face cringed from the sound. She placed the egg next to her, trying to get her hearing back to normal.

"Bloody hell, I've gone deaf!"

Y/N looked next to her at Ron, the boy moving his face around in weird expressions like it was going to help his hearing go back to normal. Y/N turned back to her friends, her hearing back to normal. She then glanced down at the egg, Corey speaking up.

"What does it even do?"

"Crouch said it hides clues," Y/N said with a shrug, "Something about helping us find out what the next task was."

"When is the next one," Brianne asked. "February 24, there's still a few months until then, but I should probably start trying to figure it out now," Y/N said, her eyes glued to the egg.

The room fell back into silence, all eyes on the golden egg. Harry looked down at his phone, his eyes slightly widening at the time.

"It's getting late, we should head back. Y/N."

Y/N turned to her cousin as he continued to speak, "I sent Uncle Sirius a letter with an update in the task and you winning, I'll tell you when he writes back."

Y/N nodded as everyone stood up the boys standing up as they made their way back into the hallway, shooting the girls and Hermione a goodbye. Harry and Ron quickly followed, the girls saying goodnight. Y/N turned back to look at Hermione, the bushy-haired girl already looking at her.

"Here, I'll walk you out."

Hermione nodded as Y/N told them she'd be back soon, the girls nodding their head in understanding. Y/N walked out of the room into the hallway, Hermione following behind her. Y/N closed the door after them, the two girls alone in the hallway.

Hermione stood shyly in front of Y/N, her fingers playing with each other. Y/N looked at Hermione for a moment before quickly wrapping her in for a hug, Hermione staying still for a moment in shock, not expecting the hug. After a few seconds, Hermione wrapped her arms back around Y/N, the Ravenclaw letting out a sigh.

"You did good today."

Y/N lightly laughed from Hermione's hold, "Couldn't have done it without you."

Hermione and Y/N pulled away with smiles, both of them happy. Hermione's eyes moved to Y/N's shoulder, her face scrunching up in a cringe as she saw the burn mark. Her fingers slowly rose to it, softly caressing the spot as Y/N let out a small hiss.

"Sorry," Hermione said, quickly retracting her hand. Y/N gave her a small smile the two separating from each other.

"Promise me you'll get that checked out."

Y/N nodded immediately, "Of course."

Hermione looked at Y/N once more, the two peering into each other's eyes. Y/N felt her face heat up, her hand raising to shyly rub the back of her neck.

"So...I'll see you tomorrow?"

Hermione shyly smiled as she nodded her head. The two continued to stand in the hallway alone in silence before Hermione slowly leaned towards Y/N, her lips hitting her cheek. Y/N's heart fluttered, her face immediately flushing a bright red at the feeling. Hermione lingered her lips there for a few moments before pulling away with a small smile.

"Goodnight Y/N."

Hermione turned, her back now facing Y/N as she made her way down the hallway, disappearing from Y/N's sight down the stairs. Y/N stood still, her face blazing with heat. A smile slowly rose to her lips, her hand raising to feel the skin where Hermione's lips had touched.

She might've not known it yet, but she was falling, and doing so quickly.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.4K 70
❝ 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 (𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐝), 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...
147K 4.9K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series • • sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] • slow slow-burn (like years) friends...
5.1K 158 21
She retracted her hand from my grasp, and placed it against my cheek delicately instead. "I'm sure, I'm just worried I won't be good. I've never," sh...
124K 4K 46
𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 4 to the Hermione X Reader...