๐“˜ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ.

By ArianaGrandeBabe

๐€๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ เฅฑโ‹….หณหณ.โ‹…ห™เฅฑแง.หณหณ.โ‹…เช‡เฌ“ More

fฮฑั•t fฯƒrwฮฑrd
Chapter 1|ั‚ะฝe ะผeeั‚
Chapter 2| ส™แด€แด„แด‹sแด›แด€ษขแด‡ & แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€sแด€แด›ษชแดษด
Chapter 3| แด…แด€สs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษชs
Chapter 4| ษดแด แดแดส€แด‡ แด›แด‡แด€ส€s
Chapter 5| แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข ษชแด› ...แด€สŸแดแดsแด›
Chapter 6| แดกแดส€ส€ษชแด‡s
Chapter 7| sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ส€แด‡แด€สŸ
Chapter 8| ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹แดแด€ษชสŸ
Chapter 10| ส™แดส แดสœ ส™แดส
Chapter 11| sแด›แดœแด„แด‹
Chapter 12| แด…ส€แดแดกษดษชษด' ษชษด แดส แด›แด‡แด€ส€s
Chapter 13| ษดแดแด› แดกสœแด€แด› ษชแด› sแด‡แด‡แดs.
Chapter 14| แด›แด€สŸแด‹ษชษด' แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดแดœส€ า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขs
Chapter 15 | แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด›สœษชษดษขs ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€
Chapter 16| แด˜แด‡ส€า“แด‡แด„แด› แด…แด€สs
Chapter 17| ษขแด‡แด› แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ษชแด›.
Chapter 18| ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡s
Chapter 19| ษชแด›'s แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด€ษด แด›สœแด€แด›.
Chapter 20| ษดแด แดแดส€แด‡
Chapter 21| สแดแดœ'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€สs สœแด€แด แด‡ แดแด‡
Chapter 22| แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด…แดแด‡s แด›สœษชs สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡ แดœs?
Chapter 23| แดกสœส?
Chapter 24| แด„ส€แด€แดขส
Chapter 25| แดแดแด ษชษดษข ส™แด€แด„แด‹แดกแด€ส€แด…s
Chapter 26| สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด€แด„สœแด‡
Chapter 27| แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แดแด‡ sแดษชสŸแด‡
Chapter 28| แด„แด€ษด แดกแด‡ แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แดกแดส€แด‹?
Chapter 29| แด›ษชแดแด‡ า“สŸษชแด‡s
Chapter 30| แดกแด€ษชแด› แด€ แดษชษดแดœแด›แด‡
Chapter 31| แดส แดแดกษด แดกแดส€sแด› แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
ๆผซ SEQUEL ๆผซ

Chapter 9| แด.ษช.แด€

3K 200 97
By ArianaGrandeBabe

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Y/N's POV.

"Dada. But I not wike it." Bria whined as she hung on to me.

I sighed rubbing her back. " I know babygirl, but you have to eat it."

She shook her head and pouted up at me. "No."

This was an everyday thing now. Me pleading with Bria to eat, and her pouting and crying her heart.

"Want to talk to nana?" I offered trying to think of something to at least put a smile on her face.

She nodded her head slowly but before I could even think I heard a voice behind me.

"Good morning!"

I sighed closing my eyes tightly hearing Josie coming down the stairs.

"Mornin'." I spoke plainly.

She skipped towards me and grabbed my face placing a kiss on my lips.

Bria frowned and tried to push her way out of my arms. "Mmm." She grumbled.

"Aww Bria, when will you get used to me being around you and your dad?"

Never hopefully. I thought to myself as I watched her skip over to the stove and start to fix herself a plate.

I cleared my throat slightly. "So umm you're not leaving?"

Her eyes darted my way making my chest tighten up.

"Are you rushing me out?"

"What? No, no I'm not. It's just- you usually leave this time every morning." I explained the best that I could.

Her hard face turned into a smile making me exhale. "Hey I'm just joking with you Y/N. But I just figured that we should eat breakfast together, as a family." She shrugged.

Bria only glared at Josie. Yeah, my baby really didn't like her, but I couldn't blame her. I didn't like her much at all either.

"For me, please Bria bear." I nearly begged her. I know it was wrong for me to be putting my own child in the middle of this but I needed her to help make this a little easier.

She slumped down in her seat. "K dada I eat."

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Thank you sweetheart."

This has been absolute hell for me. But I feel as though I'm doing what I have to do. I don't really have a choice, and she's holding me and my daughter's lively hoods in her hands.

Within a snap she could have me fired. I just can't have that, no matter how much this is killing me right now. Plus she just got me this promotion like she promised and the money has been really good.

The benefits from the job are amazing. Let's just say I'm doing really well for Bria and I now. I was also able to move us out of the small house and into a brand new one.

So I guess this little "arrangement" had its pros as well. Even though the cons out weighed them drastically. I needed to do what I have to for my daughters sake.

As I say in my thoughts, my phone rang making me pull it out of my back pocket slowly. Ariana's name showed on the screen making me smile a bit.

Jesus, I've been wanting to talk to her for so long. Don't even get me started on Bria, she's been asking for her nonstop. I've been missing her voice, but every time she called me I could never bring myself to answer. For one, Josie seems to always be around whenever she does. Second, I feel so fucking crappy about this situation right now.

I've done nothing but ignore her and I'm sure it's made her feel bad. Just knowing that hurts me. She probably hates me now. I couldn't imagine what she would wanna talk to me about.

So I just huffed and clicked the phone off letting it go straight to voicemail.

"Hey, who was that?"

I shrugged glancing over at her. "No one."

Ariana's POV.

'Hi this Y/N. Sorry I couldn't answer your call right now, but I'm probably busy at work or with my precious daughter.. but I'll get back to you when I can. Later.' 

I groaned letting my phone drop out of my hands. This is the same voicemail that I've been hearing for the last month.

"Something is not right." I said out loud as I sat up on my bed. I understand that he's busy with work and Bria but this just isn't him.

I'm going bat shit crazy here and not owning what's wrong. I mean it's been a whole month without hearing from him at all!

"Frankie!" I shouted popping my head out of my bedroom door.

I already knew what I had to do.

"What's going on Ariana?" Frankie asked wooing in and sitting down on my bed.

I stood up and started packing my clothes into a suitcase. "I need my jet to be prepared and ready to go in an hour. Can you call and get that set up for me?"

"Huh?" He asked making me look back at him as I continued packing clothes.

"Uh yeah I need my jet Frankie. Call and get it set up, please and thank you."

He chuckled. "Ari wha- stop you're not making any sense right now."

Frankie stood in front of me blocking my way.

"Listen. This is serious Frankie, and I don't really she time to stand here and explain. I need to go and check on a friend of mine."

He shook his head as he grabbed ahold of my shoulders making me stop again. "Ariana, you need to take a damn breath alright. You're not thinking logically about whatever it is that you're about to do."

He has no fucking idea what I'm thinking. He doesn't know Y/N nor does he know Bria the way that I do. I care about them a lot. Maybe more than I should, but so what.

"Listen Frankie, do you remember that man and his daughter that I met back at that meet and greet?"

He frowned. "Hmm I don't know you meet a lot of people Ariana."

"Yeah, but how many of those people do I invite backstage to hangout with me and how many of those daughters do you take out with you?"

"Ohhh yeah ok. That really, really handsome man and his adorable daughter, yeah I remember." I rolled my eyes. "But what does that have to do with anything?"

I shrugged. "Well to be honest, I've been talking to him for a while now, actually since that day.. and we'll go make a long story short- he's been m.I.a for like a month now and I know something is wrong."

"Ok, well maybe he's just been busy, or-"

I raised my hand up cutting him off.

"No don't even say that. That's not him, I know it." I don't even wanna think of him ignoring me.

He gave me a knowing look and sighed before placing his arm around my shoulder. "Aww baby sis, you've fallen in love huh?"

"Ummm what-pfft no." I said with my voice suddenly becoming all high pitched.

"Ari cut the bullshit cause I know you better than you know your damn self at times." He said shaking his head.

My heart literally felt like it was about to pop out of my chest.

It seems so crazy to think. But as this past month has past and with no communication at all with him, I've realized just how much I do really care about him and Bria.

"Wait- how long have you known him again?"

I looked down at my hands not wanting to answer the question.

"I'm not judging you or anything Ariana, ok? You're my sister and I love you. I just want you to make the right decisions."

Looking back up slowly I gave him a small smile and nodded. "I know Frankie, and I love you for that. But-this is something that I just have to do."

He stared at me for a moment before letting out a loud squeal.

"Go and get your man honey."

I jumped into his arms giving him a big hug. "Just do me one more favor."

"Of course, what's up." He shrugged looking at me waiting for me to say what the favor was.

"Don't tell mom."

-

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿 ɪs ᴅᴏɴᴇ

ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs!

ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs🥰💭

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.4K 14
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช...
30.7K 1.4K 27
"๐•จ๐•’๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•™๐•š๐•ž ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•™๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•€'๐•ง๐•– ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•™๐•’๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐• ." "๐•จ...
670K 24.8K 97
โ€โžท โ˜ฝโ˜€๏ธŽ โ˜† โžณ Tแ•ผIแ”• Iแ”• แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช แ—ฉแ—ทOแ‘ŒT แ—ฉแ–‡Iแ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ฉ Gแ–‡แ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ชE แ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ช Y/แ‘Ž Iแ—ฐแ—ฉGIแ‘ŽEแ”•. (แ”•Oแ—ฐE แ—ฐแ—ฉY Iแ‘Žแ‘•แ’ชแ‘Œแ—ชE OTแ•ผEแ–‡ แ”•Tแ—ฉแ–‡แ”•...) โœง๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฉ ๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ...
64.2K 1.4K 23
I'm just a kid in love with you. Shamila fan fiction