𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖. (𝕘𝕩𝕘)

By whoopsies13

After a few minutes, both of their chests were heaving from the lack of oxygen, the two pulling away. Their f... More

cast
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53

chapter 8

27K 784 992
By whoopsies13

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

      The sun shone bright as it casted its rays down onto the destroyed, burnt campsite outside of the Quidditch World Cup stadium. Birds were chirping as people began to wake up from their slumber, all of them trying to get rid of the horrid things and events that had happened the day before.

Harry Potter woke up first out of the children. His eyes squint open as he looked around him, the realization that yesterday was, in fact not a dream, hitting him. He looked around, his vision blurry and unclear as his hands reached out to his sides, hoping he'd suddenly feel the cool wire of his glasses brush his fingers.

After a few seconds of his hand aimlessly looking to his side, he felt the metal wire of his glasses brush his fingertips as he slowly reached his hand out to gently grasp the thin wire. He picked up the glasses and gently placed them onto his face before he rose his finger to his nose, pushing the center of his frames up so that his glasses would rest comfortably on the bridge of his nose.

His eyes remained slightly squinted as he now saw perfectly clear, his eyes darting around the tent as he looked at all of his friends asleep. He scanned his over the sleeping bags which held everyone in them, a small smile coming to his face as he watched everyone, their faces content and peaceful.

His eyes scanned his surroundings for another moment before he decided to get up and out of the tent for a stretch.

The boy slowly and quietly made his way out of the sleeping bag, being sure not to wake anyone in the process. He rose from his position on the floor as he stretched his arms up and out above his head, small cracks and pops coming from his body. Harry groaned slightly at the feeling as his arms fell back to his side, a yawn escaping his lips.

He quietly made his way away from his sleeping bag, Ron still fast asleep next to him, snores leaving his mouth as Harry had to contain his laughter from the noises coming from the redhead boy. The boy looked away from Ron across the tent to his cousin, a serene and calm look on her resting face. He slightly smiled at the scene, happy to see her so peaceful before he turned to the exit of the tent. He slowly made his way over and out of the yellow tent, the sunlight hitting his eyes as they adjusted to the brightness.

"Ah, Harry! Good morning!"

Harry turned his head, a wide smiling spreading across his lips at the sight of Mr. Weasley and the oldest brothers sitting around a campfire on a log, the four of them making breakfast.

"Hello, good morning."

Harry made his way over to them as he took a seat next to Bill Weasley, throwing him a small smile. The red-haired man threw him a smile back as Harry turned back to face Mr. Weasley, the five of them conversing among each other as the rest of the kids woke up.

Ron and Sofia were the next to wake up, followed by Ginny and the twins, with Brianne awakening just a few minutes after them.

The group of friends conversed outside of the tent as Hermione woke up from hearing the voices. A groan left her lips as she heard Ginny and Cedric talking outside of the tent, her ears perking up at the sound. She slowly fluttered her eyes open, the somewhat bright sunlight from the exit of the tent hitting her eyes as they squinted slightly.

Hermione slowly sat up as she rubbed her eyes, something of a groan and a moan leaving her lips. Her hands fell from her eyes as they went back down to her lap as she looked around the tent, everyone- well, mostly everyone, already awake.

A small smile formed on her lips at the sight of a certain Ravenclaw girl still asleep on her side in her sleeping bag. Hermione couldn't help but stare from afar, slightly admiring how peaceful she looked.

The bushy-haired girl slowly stood up from her spot, being careful not to make any noise as she cautiously made her way over to Y/N's sleeping form. Hermione's smile only widened as she got closer to the girl before she stood in front of her. She crouched down into a sitting position next to Y/N as her eyes scanned the relaxed features of her face.

Y/N's hair was tousled, a small giggle leaving Hermione's mouth at the disheveled state of the girl. Hermione's eyes continued to scan Y/N's face. She noticed how Y/N's eyebrows were relaxed as she dreamt, and how soft intakes of breath went in and out of her nose. Her eyes trailed down to her lips, her soft, plump lips. Hermione watched how small, almost inaudible snores fell from the girl's pink lips and into the atmosphere around them.

Hermione didn't want to admit it, but her heart fluttered at the sight. She had thought of Y/N all summer, in fact, there wasn't a day where the Ravenclaw didn't cross her mind. The bushy-haired girl was confused with her feelings towards the girl, not knowing if what she felt was merely platonic or not. She's had friendships with girls in the past, but something felt different with Y/N, almost as if she was more free, more expressive of herself. Y/N brought out the best in her.

Hermione's eyes continued to stay stuck on her lips as her hand subconsciously rose towards Y/N's face. She was too stuck in her trance to realize her body was moving on its own. Her hand stopped centimeters from Y/N as Hermione finally zoned back into reality, realizing what she was doing. She glanced at her hand for a moment before looking back to Y/N as she hesitantly moved her hand closer to Y/N. Hermione knew she probably shouldn't have disturbed the girl, but it was almost as if she was nothing but a magnet.

Hermione's hand placed itself onto Y/N's head as her finger slowly started to thread themselves through her hair, a small smile rising to her lips as she felt the silky smooth texture on her fingers. She continued to slowly run her fingers through her hair as she watched Y/N slightly shifting in her sleep, a small groan leaving her mouth, Hermione's heart dropping at the sound as her cheeks flushed, afraid she was caught staring.

Y/N shuffled again once more as her eyes slowly fluttered open, her eyes immediately connecting with a flustered Hermione. A small smirk took over Y/N's face as she watched Hermione's eyes flicker away from hers, pretending like she wasn't watching her sleep as a dark red blush painted itself on the Gryffindor's cheeks.

"Can't even keep your hands off of me while I sleep, Granger?"

Hermione's eyes reconnected with Y/N's as she sent her a glare, her blush still prominent as Y/N let out a chuckle, her voice coming out hoarse and raspy, Hermione's heart fluttering at the sound.

Y/N slowly sat up from her position on her side as she propped herself up on her hands, her eyes darting around the tent.

"Is everyone already awake?"

Hermione shrugged, her fingers still playing with strands of Y/N's hair mindlessly.

"I don't know, I woke up a few minutes ago."

Y/N nodded before she slowly stood up, Hermione's hand untangling from her hair in the process. Y/N stretched once she was standing, her arms stretching out in front of her as her shirt slightly rode up, a sliver of the skin on her waist being exposed.

Hermione's eyes stayed glued to the patch of exposed skin as Y/N stretched, silently praying she'd stretch a little longer. To the girl's dismay, Y/N's shirt went back to its resting state as her arms went back to her sides.

Y/N turned to Hermione and held out her hand towards the girl, Hermione looking at her with a confused look. Y/N softly chuckled.

"We've got to go out there eventually, I'm hungry."

Hermione scoffed with a small smile, "When are you not?"

Y/N faked an offended gasp as Hermione grabbed her hand, gently squeezing it as the two girls made their way out of the tent. Y/N made her way out as the sunlight hit her eyes, Hermione trailing behind her. The Ravenclaw's eyes fell to the left at the sight of her friends near the campfire, a smile immediately taking over her face as she dropped Hermione's hand to rush over to Sofia and Brianne who were quick to embrace her in a hug.

Hermione's lips slightly turned down into a small frown, her hand now feeling cold and empty without Y/N's in hers. She watched Y/N quickly make her way over to her friends with a smile, Hermione's lips quickly turning upwards into a small smile as she saw Y/N's glowing smile. She made her way over to the group as she took a spot next to Ginny and Harry, the both of them saying good morning as Hermione replied back.

Her eyes darted from across the campfire to Y/N who was goofing off with the twins, her infectious laugh being heard even if she was just a few feet away. Hermione's lips quirked up into a smile as she watched Y/N's body shake with each laugh she let out before she looked over to Ron who was watching her with a smug smirk.

Interesting, he mouthed to her, Hermione now aware she had been caught staring at her best friend as a blush rose to her cheeks, throwing Ron a small glare as he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm glad you decided to come with me and the girls to Ron's."

Hermione sent Y/N a smile from the passengers seat.

"Of course, thanks for letting me."

"Always," Y/N said, her eyes not leaving the sky in front of her as she drove through the clouds. Sofia and Brianne were passed out, asleep in the back seats of the car, both exhausted from the eventful day they had the day before. Y/N checked the rear-view mirror, a small laugh leaving her lips at the sight of her friends.

"So, how was your summer?"

"Eh," Y/N said with a small shrug, "Harry and I practically spent it together. I stayed with him in the guest room since that's where he'll be staying from now on. I'm just glad he gets to be free from the Dursley's. I can't believe I'm actually related to those pathetic gits."

Hermione giggled at Y/N's words, she knew how much she despised that part of her family, especially because of how they treated Harry.

"I know what you mean," Hermione said with a small smile, "I'd take staying with you all summer over the Dursley's as well."

Hermione's face started to heat up as the words left her mouth, her brain having no control as they just spilled from her lips. Y/N chuckled before quickly glancing over to Hermione with a small smirk.

"You miss me that much, Mione?"

Hermione playfully pushed on Y/N's shoulder as she let out a scoff, Y/N only laughing at the girl as she diverted her attention back in front of her.

"Don't be a smart mouth (Y/L/N)."

"You're right, that's your job."

Hermione let out a fit of giggles at Y/N's remark as she turned back to look in front of her, her eyes darting across the clouds and ground under her. She looked down to see a field, a small smile taking over her face before she turned her head back to Y/N.

She watched how Y/N's eyebrows furrowed in concentration as she focused on driving. Her eyes darted down to Y/N's arm that laid on the arm rest, her hand hanging off the ledge of the arm rest. Hermione's mind started to have an internal battle with itself as she hesitantly moved her left hand closer to Y/N's unoccupied hand.

She slowly trailed her hand closer to Y/N's as she glanced up to Y/N who was oblivious to what was happening next to her.

"Y/N."

"Hm," Y/N hummed, not taking her eyes away from in front of her. Hermione took a deep breath before she opened her mouth to speak once more.

"Is it...is it alright if I hold your hand?"

Hermione's nerves started to grow as she watched Y/N glance down to her empty hand before glancing to Hermione's. A few seconds of silence passed before Hermione felt Y/N's hand clasp itself around hers as she intertwined their fingers. A light blush rose to the bushy-haired girl's face as she felt Y/N give her a gentle squeeze.

"I missed you, Hermione."

Hermione's mouth widened into a bright smile at Y/N's words, her heart fluttering with joy.

"I really missed you, too."

_______________________________

some hermione/you fluff🦦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.9K 40
_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ It was practically written in the stars, illuminated by the light of the moon. Both Y/N Sterling and Harry Potter felt like it was a...
289K 8.5K 70
❝ 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 (𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐝), 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 �...
1.2M 26.1K 55
Y/N looked at her coldly, not moving their faces away, "Oh, yeah? And what could I do to fix that? Tell me, Granger, since you're such a Know-It-All...
124K 4K 46
𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 4 to the Hermione X Reader...