do-over

By strwbrygh0uL

COMPLETE a story of a boy falling from the sky, who meets a demon, and is given the chance to live again. wha... More

do-over: intro
i ; peak
ii ; room
iii ; dinner
iv ; tease
v ; conditions
vi ; dinner date
vii ; experiment
viii ; hot [M]
ix ; rents
x ; lunch [M]
xi ; the park
xii; in the past
xiii ; restaurant [M]
xiv ; surprise [M]
xv ; ice cube
xvi ; hanging out [M]
xvii ; seduction [M]
xviii ; needy
xix ; romantic dinner [M]
xx ; angel
xxi ; RDJ [M]
xxii ; proposal [M]
xxiii ; the hospital card [M]
xxiv ; the art
xxv ; his meeting
xxvi ; the beach episode [M]
xxvii ; bj alex [M]
xxviii ; selfish
xxx ; therapy [M]
xxxi ; do-over: "epilogue"
end
A/N
a/n spoilers for side chapters not yet published
ch special 17

xxix ; hate sex [M]

47 1 0
By strwbrygh0uL

(mood for the sex would be something like Dictator by Rei Ami, something a little aggressive and sexy)

"Adrian.. Do you feel bad about... Have I been annoying you lately?" I was propped up on my elbow looking down at him. We had slept in late after being exhausted from the previous day's events. He had called me in sick before we went to bed, telling me that I needed to take at least one day off work.

"Does it seem like that? No. I don't feel bad about anything, love. I can handle it. And my love for you is deeper than all that," he slipped a hand up to the back of my neck and he pulled me down gently to press my nose against his. "Are you really okay, baby?"

"I really feel like crying right now... Adrian.. you.. saved my life.. And, I feel like the useless damsel in distress. But.. I was too afraid to fight back," I felt him pull me closer, our foreheads together now.

"I... heard you scream." Adrian closed his eyes briefly, eyebrows knitting together. "It was the most horrifying sound ever. And then.. I saw you two and I.. that was the most enraged I have ever felt. And I was panicking. I'm just glad you're safe. And I don't want to hear anything else about you being a burden or this shit being too crazy. I've done crazy shit. I've... tortured information out of people. I'm okay. This was only different because it's you..." He opened his eyes. The proximity was making my heart hammer harder. "And.. I'm so tempted to.." He slowly pinned me down. "I just want to make sure you know you're mine." He practically growled out. "I want to get aggressive and fuck my anger out but..."

"Please... it will probably help my anxiety and we know it'll give me more dopamine, so.. It'll been good for the both of us, right?" I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and drew up before tossing it to the side.

"What if I get too rough? Isn't that traumatising after being threatened..?" He looked down at my exposed abdomen before his eyes flicked up to meet mine. His expression made me excited.

"It's okay.. I trust you..." When I said that his eyes darkened. "And it's you. And you know I like that shit," I gasped softly as a hand slipped up my stomach and chest and wrapped around my neck. "Get possessive..."

"Fine. You asked for it," he practically ripped his shirt off. I was already pulsing in my pants. "I'm not gonna go easy on you," he practically picked me up by my throat. "Okay?" I nodded weakly before he smashed his lips into mine hungrily. His hand tightened around my throat as he forced his tongue into my mouth.

The choke kiss was probably the hottest thing ever, especially when I was barely hanging on emotionally. Sure I wanted this to boost my mood but I also wanted it because I was feeling extremely reckless and just wanted him to fuck my bad emotions away.

Probably not a very good coping mechanism but I didn't give a fuck.

His kisses stayed aggressive, bruising my lips with the pressure and the bites, but it was insanely hot. He was acting with reckless abandon and it was driving me mad.

While drowning in kisses, I felt his hands grab my wrists before he pinned them above my head with one hand.

The moment I opened my eyes, Adrian did as well. He looked down at me while still thrusting his tongue into my mouth. The look in his eyes was terrifying. His eyes were so dark and they showed pure hunger. Meanwhile the eye contact while he kissed me was burning me up, making me shake.

"I want you to scream today," his hand tightened around my wrists. "I want you to scream for me. So everyone knows who you belong to. You belong to me, slut, you know that, right?" When I took too long to respond his hand tightened even more and he pushed my wrists into the mattress.

"Mmn- Yes! I-I'm your... I'm your sl-slut," I forced the words out despite cringing. Although.. it made me harder.. My pants officially way too fucking tight. "A-Adrian..."

"Look at the horny little cockslut," a hand slipped down my chest and gripped me through my pants, making me squirm and groan. "You're behaving so well for me..."

This caught my attention. He was already mad, sure. But.. what if I made him more mad..? Was that too much? Did I have a deathwish?

I met his eyes, giving him a challenging look.

But my hands were...

"Why don't you... remind me.. who I belong to?" I rolled my hips against his leg, moaning out at the feeling. "It's a little.. ahhh.. un-clear," I sighed out at the contact, hips shaking as I grinded on him. The hand that wasn't holding my wrists reached up to my neck and tightened around my throat. He squeezed the sides slowly. "M-Mmh... You're gonna have to try harder than that," my eyelids fluttered, but he suddenly let go of me and got off the bed. He grabbed my shirt before he came back and started tying my wrists together. He proceeded to grab his shirt and force it into my mouth and tie it behind my head.

"Shut the fuck up," he growled, eyes fiery now. "If you tease me one more fucking time I'm gonna leave you here like this. Understood?"

I looked to the side before shrugging. He leaned back and stared down at me. The look in his eyes was enough to send chills down my spine.

"That how you want to play, hmm? Fine." He leaned down and placed his lips on my chest while one of his hands reached down to grope me. He kissed on my chest slowly, taking his time with his teeth and tongue.

The touches were driving me absolutely mad, making me shake underneath him and my dick throb in my jeans.

He continued to lick and suck everywhere, leaving my skin slippery wet and making my shaking worse.

"Ahh-!" I tried to call out his name but all I got was the taste of his shirt. His teeth and tongue continued toying with my nipples, completely ignoring me. "Mmmm-" My body writhed on its own, not able to handle the sensations I was receiving.

"I hope you know I'm not going to stop," he pinched the other nipple between his fingers. "Say the safeword now." I shook my head, writhing still at the pleasure and pain. "Last chance. Say it now, or else." I shook my head again, panting and drooling into his shirt and he just tightened the shirt that bound my hands. "Fine. Time to have a little fun."

He proceeded to grind down on me, increasing the pain and tightness in my jeans. Adrian continued this after taking the rest of his clothes off. Meanwhile I watched as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Does it hurt, baby?" He continued to push his hips against mine, against my jeans. I only nodded while watching him, hands tightened to fists as my whole body quaked and I cried into the gag. "That's too bad. You were being bad. I thought you wanted me to remind you of whom you belong to," he gripped my throat, making me gasp shortly. "Because you're a brat. Little naughty ass."

I shook my head again, stomach coiling without my permission. Muffled moans and whimpers came from the gag while I squirmed.

"No? You still don't know who you belong to?" Adrian's fiery eyes looked down at my hips and his own stopped. "You're not thinking of cumming, are you?" His eyes met mine again and I quickly shook my head. My lower area felt extremely wet. "All you can say is no, hmm.. I like you tied up and shut up like this." He caressed my sides gently before unbuttoning my jeans. "Do you want me to take these off?" I nodded eagerly, nearly salivating at the thought of his hand so close to my throbbing member. "Can you say please?"

Without thought the word slipped out, but he just raised an eyebrow. I tried again, louder, and he just clicked his tongue.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that," he stroked my face before unzipping my jeans and slipping them off. Next came the boxers. Tears slipped out of my eyes at the relief that followed. I whined out and cried some more when he gripped my length. "Hm? Did you say something?"

"Please!" I nearly screamed, back arching off the mattress. He gave a soft smirk and leaned down to kiss my neck.

"Good boy.." Adrian cooed, kissing my skin some more. The praise sent my head whirling and my stomach tightening. Not to mention it made my cock twitch.

"Boy do you like being praised. Degraded, beaten, and praised," he kissed slowly, gently down my chest as I gasped for air. "Is there something you want, angel?"

I huffed, and only cried out when his fingers pushed into me. The part of the shirt that was in my mouth was coated in saliva now, hot and chewed. "Adrian.." I whined, voice squeaking pathetically as I shivered and shook.

He paused momentarily before thrusting his fingers faster. "The fuck.. That noise you made was so.. sexy..." His eyes glinted at me. "I didn't know you could make such-" he leaned down so his nose was brushing mine and grabbed my throat- "submissive, whorey noises. You're such a little slut, kitten." I whined softly, the eye contact and his words burning me up.

"Nn-Ahhh!" My back burned as it arched, intense pleasure making me shake uncontrollably. "Mmmh~" The noises I was making were getting increasingly loud and embarrassing. "Adrian~! Mmmnh-"

"Are you gonna cum?" He curled his fingers a little more and I almost screamed. "Mmh, those noises... Make them louder, angel."

More muffled words came out and the frustration I was feeling started getting more intense. I just wanted to move and scream his name and grab at him. I nearly started crying when he stopped and pulled his fingers out.

"Ahhh~ Oh my god..." I managed to mumble out as he stuck the fingers in his mouth and sucked the wet juices off of them. It set my abdomen on fire. "Mmm-" He really just... did that..

"Did you like that or something?" Adrian pulled the fingers out of his mouth and started pushing his cock into my hole. I whined incoherently and he nodded. "I did too.. You taste so good..." My eyes rolled back as he started thrusting into me. "God it's like I get possessed when I fuck you... You're just so sexy.."

"You can act- Ahhh! You can m-mm act like this always... You can always nnnahhhh! put me in my p-place- ah! and treat me like this-" I cried out, head thrown back. When had the gag fallen off..? It was resting wet against my chin, warm and slick with saliva.

"Good to know.." He pushed the shirt aside and stuck his fingers in my mouth. "Does that mean.. Mmm," Adrian thrusted faster into me and I felt my insides start coiling. "You better start calling me daddy in public."

"W-Want me to be you slut in public-" I started teasing but he just shoved the shirt back in my mouth.

"Guess I haven't punished you enough," he slowed to a stop before pulling out and picking me up. He walked me over to the lone desk in the room and bent me over it, kicking the chair aside. "Isn't this what you want?" His cock rubbed against my backside before he smacked my ass, making me cry out, eyes and fists clenched. "You look so pretty bent over for me.. I don't supposed you want to be fucked..?"

I nodded quickly and he just smacked me again. My eyes started welling up with tears again. I was so close to cumming...

"Now.. You don't get to cum till I do, understand?" He struck my ass again, making my whole body shake. I was surprised I was still standing. My knees felt as if they would give out at any second. "Understand?" I nodded rapidly, sweaty hands slipping on the desk, so I dropped to my elbows.

I cried out, voice squeaking, as he thrusted into me without remorse. "Mm-naah~" My eyes squeezed shut as I forced the feeling of my climax down. "Nn- A-Adrian-! Ahhg!" I felt my throat growing more and more hoarse with every shout. "Please!" The gag fell off once more. "Ahhh!"

"Someone's gonna make a noise complaint," Adrian grunted out, hands gripping my hips hard enough to bruise. "Or think I'm killing you."

I whined in response, gritting my teeth to keep forcing the orgasm feeling down. "Adriaaaan-!"

His pants and moans were setting me over the edge. "Hold on.. baby..." The smacking noises between us along with his hot ass groans were actually going to make me cum.. "Mmmh.. I'm gonna... cum.." However possible, he thrusted even harder, and I came all over the wall and the desk, head thrown back as I screamed and eyes rolling back as I shook uncontrollably. "Fuck-!" He came inside me, grip on my hips tightening. The orgasm shook my entire being, and it lasted for longer than necessary. Hot tears were streaming down my cheeks.

When he pulled out and backed up a little, panting heavily, my knees gave out on me.

"God!" He quickly grabbed me by the waist and carried me to the bed. "Jesus fuck.." Adrian untied my wrists while I rasped and panted before collapsing back onto the mattress. "You... came so much.."

"Mmn.." My legs continued to shake and I panted, barely paying attention as Adrian positioned me on the bed and started massaging my legs.

"Are you okay, angel?" he kissed my tummy gently while his hands loosened up the tight muscles in my legs. I nodded weakly, still having post-orgasm tremors. "Apparently it was good..."

I huffed for a few moments, trying to calm
down. "It was.." my voice was extremely scratchy, "so good..."

"Jesus your voice," he chuckled and so did I, the laugh coming out a little squeaky. "You're really okay?"

"Yes! God.. It was great. It was extremely sexy.. Did you like it?"

"How could I not.." He smiled down at me. "We should shower and.. rest."

"I think I'm gonna pass out.." I felt him pick me up and watched as we entered the bathroom. "By the way.." I rasped out, shaking in his arms as he turned the shower on, "I love it when you call me yours."

"Well you are mine," he carried me into the shower and gently set me down. I instantly wobbled on my feet, making him chuckle but grab me to keep me up.

I hummed, frowning, "you really... I can't even stand.." I tried to wash myself and ignore the shaking of my legs, but my knees kept giving out. "I literally can't stand." I deadpanned while looking at him, "I can't fucking stand.."

He cleared his throat after laughing a little, "I'm trying not to feel prideful about it, but..." Adrian pinned me against the shower wall and slipped his hand between my legs, making me cry out as he penetrated me. "It's kinda funny and.. now everyone will know you got railed so hard."

"God!" My back arched as he started thrusting his fingers. "C-Can I.. ahhh get a break?"

"I want to see how weak you can get... Babyboy that was only one orgasm," his lips dusted over my neck as I panted into the already steamy air. "I know you came so much - which was so sexy by the way - but I know you can cum more.." His fingers curled and thrusted faster as he sucked on my neck.

"M-Mmh Ad-Adrian- wait-" My head tilted back on its own and my legs shook harder. "Are you- gonna make me cum like this... After this orgasm I don't want to do it again... So don't just.. use your fingers... if you.. ahhh-"

"It's okay, baby, I just want you to feel good," he whispered into my ear, making me shiver a little too aggressively.

"You just want me to not be able to walk," my breath shook in my lungs and my eyes squeezed shut. "M-Mm f-faster... please..."

"That too," he caressed my hip gently with the other hand and his lips went back to work on my neck.

"I'm gonna... cum.." I gripped his shoulders, nails digging into his skin, while the heat in my abdomen increased. The pleasure kept climbing and pretty soon my eyes were rolling back and I was crying out into the steamy shower as I came.

"That feel good, angel?" He teased, teeth grazing my ear.

I said nothing, only panted. Though I was vaguely aware that I was slipping, too caught up in the feeling of the orgasm to notice my legs were giving out on me.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.." He chuckled while helping me stand.

"You think," I mumbled out, holding tight onto his shoulders. "You're gonna have to carry me around everywhere today."

"Fine by me. I love carrying you," he kissed my ear softly as he held onto my waist.

I pursed my lips and shook my head as he said this.

"It's because you're so baby," he nodded and I quickly gasped and shook my head again.

"I am not," I pouted, but was too fatigued to put up a real fight. Especially when I couldn't really deny it.

"You know you never like consciously act baby. You only act like a little when you're really tired and aren't unaware of what you're saying," Adrian started washing my body, but only with one hand. The other was holding me in place, making sure I didn't fall.

"Do you want me to act like a little more often?" That was a genuine question. I didn't go into into little space very often, but I probably could a lot more because I trusted Adrian and knew he was a good caregiver.

"That's completely up to what you're comfortable with," Adrian looked up from his kneeled position. He was washing my legs.

I huffed. Brattiness was built and bred into me. And Adrian knew me as bratty.

"I mean.. I do want to be babied.. sometimes," I tried to let myself be soft but it was.. so hard. And cringy. "I-It's not.. weird?" I pulled myself closer to him and he shook his head. "Hm.. we'll see..."

Adrian and I finished washing and headed back to the room to take a nap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 125K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
26.8K 1.1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
22K 636 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
22.7K 533 14
*Mature themes*/Trigger Warning!* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* Orphan. Slut. Oliver Angel was soft but the world made him grow accustomed to it's real...